Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2004 6:21:31 AM EDT
Given a history of voter fraud in places like Chicago, Philadelphia, Baltimore, etc....

Given the Democrats already playing the Race Card........

Given that both sides are lawyering up......

Given the lack of a paper trail and electronic voting machines that are easily hacked..........
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:24:03 AM EDT
[#1]
There is fraud in every election.  Sometimes more sometimes less.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:24:12 AM EDT
[#2]
There is skulduggery afoot for sure.....!
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:35:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Fair it what sense? I personally stopped two women from NY, during early voting, from casting a ballot after bragging about already sending in absentee ballots to NY.

This is likely not an issolated event. That's the liberal mind set. Whatever it takes to win, even commiting a felony, is acceptable. Someone quoted the NY Times as suspecting as many as 46,000 double votes in the 2000 election from NYers spending their winters in FL. The vast majority are democrats.

A fair election you ask? No. The good news is that a huge part of the democrats demographic is either too lazy/stupid/unmotivated to actually be bothered to vote. Let's hope these more than compensate for the filthy, disgusting, toxic liberal trash that flows down from the Northeast in to Florida every year.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:37:25 AM EDT
[#4]
The democraps are pulling out all the stops on voter fraud this time. Revenge for screwing Gore out of his rightfull place as president.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:39:34 AM EDT
[#5]
If not, I certainly hope that the Republicans are able to steal this election too!

To quote Michael Savage:

"I thank god that the Republicans stole the election from Al Gore, I mean that. Boy did we ever dodge a bullet there!"
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:42:19 AM EDT
[#6]
I think this election is going to be very dirty, I feel that the new Liberals will stop at nothing to get the vote they want.

They seem to condone acts of violence and destruction of peoples properity also. This will make Bush/Gore look like a day in sunday school.

It is a same because it is making our voting system llok like a joke to the rest of the world..........all thanks to the Democrats.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:43:22 AM EDT
[#7]
the demoncraps are involved, they have NO honor, ANY price to win regardless is too cheap for them.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:48:40 AM EDT
[#8]
If only qualified people vote, and only vote once, GW wins.

The Dems ahve already laid the groundwork for voter fraud and endless legal challenges.

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:03:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:41:53 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
the demoncraps are involved, they have NO honor, ANY price to win regardless is too cheap for them.

+1
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 11:14:00 AM EDT
[#11]
I hope it will be a fair election, but I have my doubts.  One thing is for sure and that is it will be violent. If we win, the radical left will emerge with every dirty trick in the book.  If they win, it will be the beginning of conservative disassociation from the government.  I see big problems ahead no matter who wins.  

We simply cannot as a nation, afford a miserable piece of shit like kerry in the Whitehouse.

Want to see the dead come to life?  Just hang around a democratic precinct in Chicago on election night.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 11:17:19 AM EDT
[#12]
If Kerry wins, the Dem's will say it was a fair election.

If Bush wins, the Dems will say it was rigged and that it was not fair (every trick in the book; ie rigged machines, double voting, etc.)
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 11:18:06 AM EDT
[#13]
I think this is a very suitable time for this...

Florida Voting
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 12:42:15 PM EDT
[#14]
The only outcome about the election that interests me is GWB winning.  It's a foregone conclusion that there will be a jamboree of sleaze and corruption from the Dems side.  I just hope the GOP is ready for it.  I think they are, to an extent, but the Dems are going to make it UGLY.

Thank God for the internet and Fox News!
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 12:43:42 PM EDT
[#15]
I expect every illegal alien will vote at lreast twice.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 12:44:34 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I think this is a very suitable time for this...

Florida Voting

Oh shit thats funny!
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 12:48:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:30:57 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I hope it will be a fair election, but I have my doubts.  One thing is for sure and that is it will be violent. If we win, the radical left will emerge with every dirty trick in the book.  If they win, it will be the beginning of conservative disassociation from the government.  I see big problems ahead no matter who wins.  

We simply cannot as a nation, afford a miserable piece of shit like kerry in the Whitehouse.

+1

Want to see the dead come to life?  Just hang around a democratic precinct in Chicago on election night.

Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:50:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Heard that the demoncraps are now contesting the ballots with Nader on them. Since the ballots are being contested, the absentee ballots cannot be sent to the troops overseas. Troops overseas vote for Bush. Therefore, they reduce the number of Bush votes in close states.

Please note that the term "honorable Democrat" is an oxymoron.

wganz

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 5:22:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Well, the cheating and intimidation are already in full effect.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top