BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2004 5:41:12 AM EDT
Wow these muslims are crazy ! read the thread it made me a little pissed off

forums.gawaher.com/index.php?s=c1efbf926a7b4e0136d8499c5c7e696c&showtopic=844
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:05:25 AM EDT
[#1]
If you are an Islamist, he is a hero.  If not, he's a terrorist.  It's the same with the provisional IRA which was supported by many Irish here in the US.  

The good thing about such statements is that you out yourself as also being a supporter of the cause.  I deem anyone who supports OBL to be an enemy of western society.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:07:16 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
If you are an Islamist, he is a hero.  If not, he's a terrorist.  It's the same with the provisional IRA which was supported by many Irish here in the US.  

The good thing about such statements is that you out yourself as also being a supporter of the cause.  I deem anyone who supports OBL to be an enemy of western society.

Anyone who supports OBL should be shot, blown up, drawn and quartered, hung, set on fire, or beat to death.

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:07:30 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I do not support obl .. if that is what you are implying.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:12:45 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Of course not.  "You" is a reference to anybody who opens their mouth in support of, like those in the link.  
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:13:39 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anyone who supports OBL should be shot, blown up, drawn and quartered, hung, set on fire, or beat to death.

....until, until......... THEY'VE HAD ENOUGH!
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:13:47 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Of course not.  "You" is a reference to anybody who opens their mouth in support of, like those in the link.  

oh okay .. sorry  
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:19:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Anyone who provides physical or moral support for any Islamic Terrorist group should be killed.
By "moral support", I include anyone who smiles when the hear Osama's name, anyone who suggests that 911 was NOT a Terror Attack, anyone who can rationalize calling Osama a "freedom fighter", anyone who knows someone who knows someone who speaks well of Osama -and doesn't call the FBI, anyone who wears one of those "Che" shirts, anyone who thinks Farenheit911" deserves an Oscar, anyone who has earnestly shouted "No Blood For Oil!", anyone who believes "Mumia" should be "Free", and vegans.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:23:25 AM EDT
[#8]
not to be a troll, but these same guys were freedom fighters when they were killing russians.  i mean soviets.

flame on
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:26:23 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
not to be a troll, but these same guys were freedom fighters when they were killing russians.  i mean soviets.

flame on

Big important word highlighted in red for you.

Murderers were good guys until they murdered.    All criminals commit a crime hence the word criminal.

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:27:55 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

flame on

Enemy of my enemy...

The world is a complicated place, son.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:41:19 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

This is true.
We do our own efforts to thwart the threat of radical global Islamic insurgency a great disservice to simply dismiss O.B.L. as a "lunatic", a terrorist, etc..  In order to defeat an enemy one must know him.  One must fully understand his strengths and weakness.  To many MUSLIMS, O.B.L. is a true hero in the traditional Islamic heroic mold.  He is seen as a pious muslim, defending the humiliated and persecuted muslim community.  He is a humble man, forsaking his own fortune, in order to do battle with an infidel who has invaded muslim lands, stationed infidel troops in the sacred muslim holy land, sided with Israel; the greatest murderer of muslims the muslim world has seem since Vlad the Impaler.  His charity and generosity towards muslims is renowned and deeply respected.
It is very important for Americans to at least realize (it my be impossible for us to "understand") that this man and his movement have real and compelling attractions for ALL muslims.  Even the muslims who happen to disagree with him (and unfortunately those muslims are becoming fewer and fewer).
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:00:58 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Anyone who provides physical or moral support for any Islamic Terrorist group should be killed.
By "moral support", I include anyone who smiles when the hear Osama's name, anyone who suggests that 911 was NOT a Terror Attack, anyone who can rationalize calling Osama a "freedom fighter", anyone who knows someone who knows someone who speaks well of Osama -and doesn't call the FBI, anyone who wears one of those "Che" shirts, anyone who thinks Farenheit911" deserves an Oscar, anyone who has earnestly shouted "No Blood For Oil!", anyone who believes "Mumia" should be "Free", and vegans.

Yep! Absolutely!! I agree with everything you said!!!

And to the original post - There are a LOT of people in our country who believe OBL is a "freedom fighter". Micheal Moore is a perfect example of that.

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:22:43 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:24:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top