or smoke a pipe
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 2:03:04 AM EDT
[#3]
No pick on Clean Cut
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 2:03:50 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
No pick on Clean Cut

Yeah! No pick on little immigrant Vietnamese boy trying to make good in America.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 2:04:41 AM EDT
[#5]
sucky sucky two dolla
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 2:05:35 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
sucky sucky two dolla

But I rike guns and hoochiemamma.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 2:07:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Lets go look at other peoples mommas crimes.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 2:14:59 AM EDT
[#8]
You know what guys.

I will tell you a little bit about me and why I pick on some of the younger members around here.  You just happened to catch me at a moment when I am willing to be brutally honest about myself.

SO here goes.

I will be turning 40 soon, in (fuck!) 2 weeks actually.

Now, I won't bitch or complain about my life, but the truth is that it has been very rough at times.  Almost ALL of it due to my own making.  I was cocky as a youth.  Smart, but cocky.  Never got into any real trouble, but made many bad decisions that made life harder then it needed to be.  And a few decisions that forced me to grow up faster than I wanted, or was ready, too.

So as a result I have learned much about life thru making many mistakes in my own life.  I have also learned that some of what I thought were mistakes actually turned out to be wonderful things!

SO when I read about younger people making many of these same mistakes I get worried for them.  I know what is going on inside there head because I lived it.

Unfortunately  I am not good at expressing my concern for these people, instead my remarks come off as cold, callous and very uncaring.

Other times I am just trying to be funny because the stress in my life is difficult at the particular time.

I hope this gives you a glimpse into the life of Sgtar15

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 2:16:29 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
You know what guys.

I will tell you a little bit about me and why I pick on some of the younger members around here.  You just happened to catch me at a moment when I am willing to be brutally honest about myself.

SO here goes.

Now, I won't bitch or complain about my life, but the truth is that it has been very rough at times.  Almost ALL of it due to my own making.  I was cocky as a youth.  Smart, but cocky.  Never got into any real trouble, but made many bad decisions that made life harder then it needed to be.  And a few decisions that forced me to grow up faster than I wanted, or was ready, too.

So as a result I have learned much about life thru making many mistakes in my own life.  I have also learned that some of what I thought were mistakes actually turned out to be wonderful things!

SO when I read about younger people making many of these same mistakes I get worried for them.  I know what is going on inside there head because I lived it.

Unfortunately  I am not good at expressing my concern for these people, instead my remarks come off as cold, callous and very uncaring.

Other times I am just trying to be funny because the stress in my life is difficult at the particular time.

SGatr15

Wow
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 2:16:34 AM EDT
[#10]
A Hypothesis on why The Viet War Ended that way.

Americans called The South’s currency “Pee”, the official name was something else.  Something like pesisters?  I’ll let somebody else give the correct name.

The North’s currency was, and still is, called Dong.

Now I gotta ask ya, what would you rather have, pants full of pee or pants full of dong?
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:06:56 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
You know what guys.

SO here goes.

SGatr15

Dude, sarge..... dude.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:15:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Just turning 40? Will be 43 next month just 6 months into a new career I was forced to scramble for.
In credit hell with the future not looking so bright if I stay with it.

But ahhhh FLlCK IT......

Sarge is worse off than me cause I still have a positive outlook. I've never married and have no kids....Thanks Tom Leykis!

Railgun....
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:24:19 AM EDT
[#13]
I will be turning 40 soon

In the future I expect you to respect your elders --- thats me....
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:33:17 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I will be turning 40 soon

In the future I expect you to respect your elders --- thats me....

That's alot of respect.......

Sgtar15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top