BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2004 12:02:43 PM EDT
On thier forum .. I am watching it and its kind of funny

forums.gawaher.com/index.php?s=34d499396a2f11c6cb4e773da6c994a2&showforum=1
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:01:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I think what's been going on over there is kind of pathetic.  Makes us look exactly like what they think of us already.  
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:03:26 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I think what's been going on over there is kind of pathetic.  Makes us look exactly like what they think of us already.  

What's that? Dhimmis? Targets?
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:25:07 PM EDT
[#3]
It's hard to condemn them for the stink when we are groveling in the same shit.  It's a lot easier to feel right when you maintain moral superiority.  If you were to visit my website you would see I have no sympathy for Islam in general but I'll show proper respect when I visit their home.

And yeah, how many more of them do you want to tip over to total hatred for Americans.  As far as those moderates on the Islamic Forum and their actually are many, are concerned we Americans are exactly what their extremist neighbors have been saying we are.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top