Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2004 2:15:16 PM EDT

Just got 2 DVDs of the Great UN Gun Debate in the mail from the NRA....FREE.  No strings attached.  I wish I had a DVD recorder, I'd hand them out in droves.  Anybody else get'em?
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 2:16:26 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Just got 2 DVDs of the Great UN Gun Debate in the mail from the NRA....FREE.  No strings attached.  I wish I had a DVD recorder, I'd hand them out in droves.  Anybody else get'em?

Whoa! I'm an NRA member, and I haven't got anything yet. Did you ask/send away for them?
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 2:17:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Life Member here.  How do I get them?

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 2:18:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Tag
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 2:18:20 PM EDT
[#4]
They just showed up in the mail.  Maybe all lifers will get them.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 2:20:05 PM EDT
[#5]
That would be cool.
I got the Bush Kerry and Guns book in the mail.
Pretty good read.
The debate is probably a rehash of the book.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 4:06:22 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm an Endowment member too and I haven't gotten anything like that. Yet.

This is the first I've heard of this.

That's why I check arfkom GD for breaking news.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 4:09:18 PM EDT
[#7]
I watched that debate (thanks to bittorrent)......and all I came away with was even more hatred of the UN....
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 4:10:19 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I watched that debate (thanks to bittorrent)......and all I came away with was even more hatred of the UN....

That's a GOOD thing!  

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 4:27:05 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I watched it also (thanks to bulldog1967) and I'm with you.
I thought Wayne did a good job in the debate considering this BEE-AUTCH wants to take everyone's (and I mean EVERYONE'S) guns away.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 5:23:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Hopefully, the NRA won't send me one.  I would rather they used that money to fight for us.  I've already seen the BT version, and I almost dumped a 30 rounder into my monitor.  I don't need to see the hifi high-res surround sound version.  
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 5:25:17 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I watched it also (thanks to bulldog1967) and I'm with you.
I thought Wayne did a good job in the debate considering this BEE-AUTCH wants to take everyone's (and I mean EVERYONE'S) guns away.

My pleasure! Just a way to give back to all my fellow Virginia Arfcommers!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top