Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2004 11:20:45 AM EDT
anyone else confused by this it seems like the girls in there 20's like to wear a bunch of rings. Some will even wear them on there left ring finger just because.

makes my job alot harder... then theres those that dont wear a wedding band, WTF

sorry for the rant.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 11:30:56 AM EDT
[#1]
rough day friend???   The worst for me was when one of my friends asked me why i didn't like this girl i met at a party. I said isn't she married?? (diamond ring)  He was like no I dont think so but she did really like you and wondered what was up. damn
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 11:34:05 AM EDT
[#2]
None of that matters if they put out.  Like my granddad used to say, "If you ever turn it down, you'll always be one behind."

j/k
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 11:37:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 11:39:27 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
anyone else confused by this it seems like the girls in there 20's like to wear a bunch of rings. Some will even wear them on there left ring finger just because.

makes my job alot harder... then theres those that dont wear a wedding band, WTF

sorry for the rant.

Just wait until they expect you to buy the rings for them.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 11:39:46 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Technically, the only time you need to worry about a ring on a woman's left finger is if it has a diamond on it or it's a band.  Other rings may be worn on that finger if the woman is unattached, but only if they don't remotely look like an engagement or wedding ring.

wow learn something new everyday!
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 11:41:17 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Technically, the only time you need to worry about a ring on a woman's left finger is if it has a diamond on it or it's a band.  Other rings may be worn on that finger if the woman is unattached, but only if they don't remotely look like an engagement or wedding ring.

+1 MrsG is wise.

As for them wearing rings on all their fingers...I have no idea why.  It sure as hell isn't for punching people, too many of them are afraid of puining their manicure.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 2:00:39 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

thanks for the tip.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 2:04:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 2:06:50 PM EDT
[#9]
what pisses me off more is women\men that wear thier "ring" around thier neck.

not sure why it gets to me.it just does.

maybe because im a traditionalist and that thing goes on your damn finger.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top