Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 10/19/2004 11:46:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Remember back in August, Edwards said that he and Kerry were joined at the breastbone?  Perhaps, instead of talking about Cheney's daughter, Kerry should have talked about Edwards

Link Posted: 10/19/2004 11:48:04 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll be the first to say it...

Duppity Doo Wah, Duppity Ay.

Still funny, in a "this guy is so gay" kind of way.

Not so funny from a "this guy could be one heartbeat away from President" kind of way.

"Yes, I know North Korean missiles are headed for the West Coast but my hair is the important thing."
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 11:50:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 11:52:52 AM EDT
[#4]
I was waiting for

Part II: The Waxing Snafu
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 11:55:20 AM EDT
[#5]
WOW!  GEHY
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 11:58:57 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Eric The(Tee-Hee)Hun

You're so cute when you do that girly giggle.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 12:06:39 PM EDT
[#7]
...is right...

Holy shit! I think he spent more time on his hair in just that video segment than I have in my entire 26 years living on this earth! And somehow I still think his hair looks like crap.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 12:06:44 PM EDT
[#8]
He closes his eyes waiting to take a shot in the face like he's done that before...

Link Posted: 10/19/2004 12:11:38 PM EDT
[#9]
I like the Ace and Gary pic!!!  If they get elected we should refer to them as Ace and Gary.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 12:12:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Proof that he's gay?  Nah.

Proof that he's uselessly vain?  Of course.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 12:20:24 PM EDT
[#11]
"Oh Jeeez, Edith!"

Hell, he spends more time caressing his cowlick than I take for a complete shower and shave.  His mannerisms suggest its time for him to come out of the walk-in closet.  Speaking of closets, I bet his has more skeletons than a Tibetan monestary.  All he needs to be a prima donna is a tutu.  He is so self-absorbed that I bet he can drink an entire Pepsi just by sticking his finger into the can.  

W always looks like he combed his hair with a pine cone.  They probably have to make W get cleaned up.  He is a plain-spoken working man.  I bet he has to get Laura's permission before he is allowed out in public to make sure his tie goes with his suit.  He just doesn't care.  He puts up with it for the sake of the office and to satisfy his wife.

Edwards is just a little to swank and queer.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 12:27:54 PM EDT
[#12]

First of, let me clearly state, I am no homo phobe. I have no problem with gay people.  If you look at all of my posts I am not the kind of guy who is always slamming gays or calling others gay.  

But, ........

Ya know, my ex wife asked if he were gay.  (after seeing him in the debates) Or should I say after HEARING him in the debates.  

"He has such a gay lisp in his voice" she said.  (she is not a homo phobe either, one of her best friends is gay)  

And I thought about it, and he does "sound gay" but I just figured it was just happenstance that he sounded gay, .......

Until I saw his wife on the debates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god.

What a horrible hog beast she is.

She looks like she is his "beard".

And I have to wonder if he married her to hide his gay lifestyle.

Why else would a man marry such a disgusting horrible hog beast????

It is rumored that Killery goddamn Klinton is really a gay women using Billy boy as a beard you know.  

Some of those rumors are based on people talking about observing her lifestyle in Arkansas.  (bill swinging with women while Killery was doing women)  

So is he gay????

Look at that fat beast of a wife he is with. She is enouph to turn any straight man gay if he wasn't gay in the first place.

No kidding.

Zen
"This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine"  
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 12:32:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 12:39:17 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
He closes his eyes waiting to take a shot in the face like he's done that before...

That's so wrong - yet funny at the same time!
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 12:58:48 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/19/2004 1:08:47 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Remember back in August, Edwards said that he and Kerry were joined at the breastbone?  Perhaps, instead of talking about Cheney's daughter, Kerry should have talked about Edwards

pic11.picturetrail.com/VOL397/2077705/4030481/70200193.jpg

Link Posted: 10/19/2004 1:20:25 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

!!!!!!!!!

hella gay!
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 2:18:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 2:04:18 PM EDT
[#19]

bump for more people to see

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top