Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2004 4:54:35 AM EDT
The Kerry people hit my street last night in the cold rain.

They grabbed all the Bush signs, including mine. They left all the other signs up.

Why are the Kerry people so evil? Thefts, assaults, shootings, what won't they do to win?.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:56:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Go get some of their Kerry signs and give them a good home at the local range
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:56:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:40:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I guy down the street from me strung some fishing line (at waist level) near his sign.  I sprayed pepper spray on mine.  

Dems can't handle free speech, apparently.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:45:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Several rows of nails sticking point up from the ground surrounding the sign.  Then have a beer and wait in the darkness for the show to start.

With that said, in all seriousness, is it legal to booby trap your yard?

Edit: on second thought if you're crazy enough, screw whether its legal or not.  Who's going to run to the police to report they stepped on a nail while commiting theft?  If it would be anyone it would be a liberal though
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:49:11 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Several rows of nails sticking point up from the ground surrounding the sign.  Then have a beer and wait in the darkness for the show to start.

Short answer: most likely not.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:56:58 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It is legal to build stuff while in your yard tho, tables, frames...that sort of thing. Stuff gets spilled all the time. Just look at any construction site.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 6:07:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Put up a new sign to go along with the replacement:
"Since someone removed my W sign, I have donated another $20 to Bush/Cheney."
They'll go nuts.

Kharn
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 6:19:00 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Put up a new sign to go along with the replacement:
"Since someone removed my W sign, I have donated another $20 to Bush/Cheney."
They'll go nuts.

Kharn

mean...really mean......
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 6:24:28 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It is legal to build stuff while in your yard tho, tables, frames...that sort of thing. Stuff gets spilled all the time. Just look at any construction site.

You are a genious!!
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 6:28:25 AM EDT
[#10]
They stole mine Friday, Saturday and Sunday night........I'm going down to Bush's Minnesota campaign office again today.   I have a new plan too

Make sure you file a police report on the vandalism
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 6:31:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Well, I stole one big ole Kerry sign on a country road on the way to the range.

But I wouldn't steal from a yard, or some other private property.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top