Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2004 3:17:17 PM EDT
My wife and I were driving home today from our house in the mountains - it is in the sticks and there are quite a few country-boys out there.  So in front of us is a truck, and in front of him is a mid-90s model Honda Civic pulling (with cables and chains) a mid-80s model truck.  The truck in front of us was going very slow, but it was obvious he was sort of tailgating the truck in front of him being pulled.  Well, either the Civic decided to pull aside so we all could pass, or he was making his turn (up a steep driveway that was at a 130 degree angle from the street - I think that was the case, and he was trying to get up the speed to get the disabled truck up the driveway.  He pulls hard right but wasn't able to turn hard enough - so he plants his front into the ridge in front of him and the truck he is pulling slams into the back of the civic - OUCH!  Major Honda sammich.

I couldn't help it, nor could my wife, but we laughed our asses off.  No one hurt, but DAMN that was stupid.  To save $50 for a tow, they now need two tows and probably about $4000 in body repair.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 3:18:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 3:25:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Mustah been his cousin

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 3:28:14 PM EDT
[#3]
 thats outfrigginstanding
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 3:31:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice .... reminds me to go watch the video of the kids pulling the bumper off a car stuck in the snow again....  
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 3:35:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Nice .... reminds me to go watch the video of the kids pulling the bumper off a car stuck in the snow again....  

I know one of the kids that was there, I go to school very close to Canada (If the one you're talking about was a black car with Ontario plates). I asked him why they did it like that... "well no one wanted to get snow/sand on their pants, so they just hooked it onto whatever they could reach without kneeling down.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 3:41:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Hold my beer while I make this turn !
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 4:02:31 PM EDT
[#7]
<REDNECK DRIVER> Yah all hold mah beer and watch this shit! <REDNECK DRIVER>
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 4:03:49 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
<REDNECK DRIVER> Yah all hold mah beer and watch this shit! <REDNECK DRIVER>

<Famous Last Words> Hey ya'll watch this!<Famous Last Words>
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top