Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2004 10:15:31 AM EDT
We (the wife and I) are politically active and would consider buying some hard and soft ware to make automated political calls.

What questions do I need to ask? Any pitfalls I need to be aware of? I assume it's, more lines=more money. We have access to real estate offices & etc with multiple lines. Do you need to buy entirely different equipment to access PBX vs simple wall jacks? Can you buy modular systems that can be added to as money becomes available? How much should I expect to spend on a reliable system? Is software propriatary to the hardware? Where's the best online place to learn and/or shop?

We just had the lefties pull a fast one with a stealth mailing. It encouraged conservaties to not vote for Pete Coors in our very tight US senatorial election (here in CO) to teach Coors a lesson for beating a more conservative candidate in the primary. How do I know it's bogus? The return address is a parking lot here in town.

So I'm thinking a phone dialer would be way cheaper than snail mail. In our county a simple mailing would run 10 to 15 K.

Thanks for your help.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 1:06:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Bumped for another look.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 1:15:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd call your local telephone company as they would know a lot....

Im not far enough into the business to tell you a whole lot.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 1:16:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh and dont call me.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 4:15:17 PM EDT
[#4]
One more try
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 4:25:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 4:34:53 PM EDT
[#6]
I design/build/maintin Cisco Avvid IP Telephony solutions for medium to large enterprises. Cut us a check for around 40k and we'll hook you up
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top