Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/17/2004 7:46:35 AM EDT
I don't know what else to call it... but something that you just can't stand in general (particularly on the opposite sex) rather than being an immediate [visual] turn on or somethign you fixate upon because you like it.

For some reason nail-polish (especialy red and/or some other vibrant/unusual/unnatural color) and earrings (especially pearl, hoop, or long dangly ornate) have always been mine. I don't know why... problem something Freud could answer, but a girl can be smokin hot, but if she is wearing one of both of those things I won't give her a second look.

So... anyone else have some... or is it just me and I need to seek serious therapy?
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:48:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Ya need therapy.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:50:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Fat women make Mr. Happy turn into Mr. Just-committed-suicide.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:50:44 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Ya need therapy.

I figured someone would be quick to jump on that one...
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:51:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Lips...if a woman can't kiss decently she ain't worth my time.  Must have full lips with knowledge how to use them in many differant ways.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:58:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Tatoos. One or two very small ones I can deal with. But other wise they're a complete turn off.

Oh, a pierced nose. She might as well have a bone in her nose.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:59:37 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Lips...if a woman can't kiss decently she ain't worth my time.  Must have full lips with knowledge how to use them in many differant ways.

SGatr15

I'm not sure that fits into the fetish/anti-fetish category...

Main Entry: fe·tish
Variant(s): also fe·tich  /'fe-tish also 'fE-/
Function: noun
Etymology: French & Portuguese; French fétiche, from Portuguese feitiço, from feitiço artificial, false, from Latin facticius factitious
1 a : an object (as a small stone carving of an animal) believed to have magical power to protect or aid its owner; broadly : a material object regarded with superstitious or extravagant trust or reverence
b : an object of irrational reverence or obsessive devotion : PREPOSSESSION c : an object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression
2 : a rite or cult of fetish worshipers
3 : FIXATION

or maybe it doesn... I'm no expert. The lips thing seems more like a "mechanics" issue... Two women could (for the sake of argument) have identical lips but one may have no "skills" with them while one may... So while your fixation may be on the lips, the "mechanics" of them is the actual turn on/off.

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:59:45 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Nah...too easy.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:00:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:03:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Well, it has been my experience that women with thin lips are crappy kissers.  Why?  Because there is not enough surface area required to apply the right amount of pleasure for maximum enjoyment.

This also applies to other areas concerning a womans lips.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:04:00 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Tatoos. One or two very small ones I can deal with. But other wise they're a complete turn off.

Awesome... I forgot about that... I should have just said piercings in generallll nose, belly button, nipple, clit, ear, eyebrow, lip... any piercing is pretty much a huge turn-off for me... beyond the earrings, I would not be able to function sexually because my mind would be so consumed by the damned things I wouldn't be able to focus on anything else.

Tattoos... pretty much the same thing... although a tattoo on the breast is an immediate turn off as well and for the same reasons. I don't mind ones on the belly or on the back (like above the ass). Arms are kind of weird to me and complete body parts covered by tattoos definitely don't do it for me.

Anti-Fetish for me... not necessarily as serious as the original two I mentioned but they rank pretty high.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:08:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Body Piercing's...what a fuckin joke
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:26:46 AM EDT
[#12]
I kinda like it when a girl has tattoos, but tattoos on boobs

Its like vandalizing the Mona Lisa, why god why? Boobs are gods gift to men and to mutilate them with ink is just ruining a beautiful thing
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:28:43 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Body Piercing's...what a fuckin joke

+1

... or really big, obvious or poorly located tattoos.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:34:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Facial hair/body hair (especially if she has a shrub that looks like it could use a good weed whacking).
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:44:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Frankentits.  Big & real=very nice, small & real=nice also.  Fake=.  It's not strictly because of looks or feel.  They could be indistinguishable from the real thing 100% & it's still a turn off.  

A tattoo or two in a discreet place is ok.

<edit to add>  Shaved cooch is a major minus.  Can't stand bald pie.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:56:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Aren't "anti-fetishes" also called turn offs?
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:56:55 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Frankentits.  Big & real=very nice, small & real=nice also.  Fake=.  It's not strictly because of looks or feel.  They could be indistinguishable from the real thing 100% & it's still a turn off.  

+1
Franken tits suck. They really creep me out. Bald pie is not my prefference, but not a big issue for me.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:58:32 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1
Franken tits suck. They really creep me out. Bald pie is not my prefference, but not a big issue for me.

+1
I don't like a woman to be completely shaved (though it's not like I'd really argue once I get to the point of finding out).
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:08:25 AM EDT
[#19]
She can be the hottest Super Model on earth and  if I see her smoking it's all over, I wouldn't hit it with my dogs dick.  Nothing more unattractive than a cigarette hanging out of a womans mouth

Also those big 'Whore Brand' tattoo's are a deal breaker, (a tiny one in an intimate place is ok)
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:11:52 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
She can be the hottest Super Model on earth and  if I see her smoking it's all over, I wouldn't hit it with my dogs dick.  Nothing more unattractive than a cigarette hanging out of a womans mouth

Also those big 'Whore Brand' tattoo's are a deal breaker, (a tiny one in an intimate place is ok)

+1
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:40:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Tattoos on breasts are disgusting, a turn off, and just plain wrong.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:43:14 AM EDT
[#22]
Smokers. Nothing turns me off faster than a woman who smokes.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 12:07:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Body odor is a definate turn off.  One girl I really liked, very attractive, but smelled like a bad Taco Bell dinner.  No fan of tattoos either.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 12:16:25 PM EDT
[#24]
1) Dirt under/around fingernails
2) Bad teeth--they do not have to be perfectly straight, I'm talking tartar/poor oral hygiene
3) Facial piercings, ears are fine as long as they don't have a zillion like some girls do
4) Short (head) hair.  The bush can be as long or as short as they want.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 12:18:42 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Aren't "anti-fetishes" also called turn offs?

Apparently they are now...

Chics that smoke... yeah, it's kind of gross as a prior smoker. I think it might be worse for reformed smokers because once they have been completely reformed they become way more sensitive to the smell. Sometimes I feel like I went through the "Clockwork Orange" therapy with smoking... I used to love it but now even the sight of it makes me ill. Did that one jump out of the turn-off pile... not sure I've heard of a guy who can't be with a girl unless she reeks of a freshly smoked Camel...

Fake "franken" tits... not sure as a fetish as I've never had a girl with them and therefore can function fine without them, but I sure wouldn't mind fondling a pair... I think they're the greatest looking thing since Italian sports cars... but just like an Italian sports car I've never had one so I don't know how they handle in reality.

Shaved? Man I love a bald beaver... nothing turns me off more than dining downtown and getting a hair in my teeth... I think of it this way... I wouldn't eat a chicken with the feathers still on it, a cow with the fur still on it, a fish with the scales still on it... so why would I eat beaver with the hair still on it? That's just me though.

Body odor... nope.. doesn't do it for me. Are there guys that actually have body odor fetished though? Again... did that one jump out of the turn-off pile?

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 12:23:42 PM EDT
[#26]
A penis. Thank God I haven't found myself in bed with a girl who turned out to have a penis. It would definately be a deal breaker......

+1 on tattoos also.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 12:23:44 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
4) Short (head) hair.  The bush can be as long or as short as they want.

This one, for me, depends on if the girl's hari was short when I met her. I dated a girl who had normal, shoulder length hair. I went to pick her up one night and she came out looking like a freakin dike her hair was so short. It bothered me to no end... eventually I put her out to the curb because the hair on top of her idiot personality just weren't doing it for me.

Short like Liza Minella short... . Chicks with short spiked hair are the worse... I think it's even funnier when you see a couple and the woman's hair looks like she went to the barber with her husband and said "I'll have what he's having". WTF are they thinking? Although some women with hair like that I just can't picture them any other way... but that's usually becaue they look like men!!
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 12:24:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Smokers.  I'll pass on them anyday.

Body piercing.  Limited to earrings.  Everything else is a turn off.

Tattoos.  Belongs on sailors.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 12:27:09 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 12:34:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
A penis. Thank God I haven't found myself in bed with a girl who turned out to have a penis.

The STANDARD has been set.

And the STANDARD is LOW!
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 12:37:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Ugly feet. I cant stand that on a chick.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 12:49:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Tattoos are right up there with me.  Especially ones on the boobs.  

I hate pierced tongues as well.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 12:51:56 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 12:56:32 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

That and "man hands"
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 12:57:17 PM EDT
[#35]
I hate chicks who have whiny or abrasive voices. Kills it for me big-time!
That or chicks who talk like they are from(or want to be) the getto or swear like a Damn Sailor!
[pulp fiction] "English, Mother F**ker!, do you speak it?[/pulp fiction]

Tall Shadow
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 1:00:23 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That and "man hands"

You know what they say about a woman with big hands...........
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 1:00:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Body modification (tattoos, piercings beyond the ears, etc).

Kharn
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 1:15:12 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

oh yeah, me too.  I think chicks who smoke would make a freight train take a dirt road.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 1:20:14 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That and "man hands"

You know what they say about a woman with big hands...........hr

Women with big hands don't bother me, 'cause my throck is huge, and a woman's big hands just accomodate it better'pez out.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 1:28:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Smokers, women with big 'ol guts,  but ESPECIALLY women with big 'ol guts and a pierced navel,  wearing hip huggers.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 1:37:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Tattoos.

Big hoop earrings.

Fake fingernails.

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:26:49 PM EDT
[#42]
John Kerry Paraphernalia
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:53:16 PM EDT
[#43]
1) Majority of fake fingernails ( I have seen some that look very natural )

3) Fingernail or toenail polish that has been left on so long that the is a gap
   of unpainted nail between the paint and the cuticle.

2) Nail polish that has been painted over nails that have half scratched off paint still on them.

4) Tattoos period

Heh, after thinking up each one of these I guess I might have a hand & foot fetish....   never thought of it before.

LB
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 3:00:32 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
1) Majority of fake fingernails ( I have seen some that look very natural )

3) Fingernail or toenail polish that has been left on so long that the is a gap
   of unpainted nail between the paint and the cuticle.

2) Nail polish that has been painted over nails that have half scratched off paint still on them.

4) Tattoos period

Heh, after thinking up each one of these I guess I might have a hand & foot fetish....   never thought of it before.

LB

I thought Tattoo was a male ARFCOM member..

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 4:00:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Tatoos, facial piercings, smokers, fat enough to make folds.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 4:10:45 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Smokers.  I'll pass on them anyday.

Body piercing.  Limited to earrings.  Everything else is a turn off.

Tattoos.  Belongs on sailors.

Bingo.  Ops
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 4:20:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Smoking
Piercings
Tatoos

All of the above just shut me down.  Once in awhile I'll see a chick that may have some feature (eyes, hair, face, body) that overrides the "ugh" response, but usually only for a moment.  The turn-off will always come front-and-center within a few seconds and I always think "Wow, what a babe if she didn't have that damned (fill in the blank) )
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 5:44:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Smokers. Kissing a woman who smokes is like sucking on an ashtray.

Body piercings. Ears only, but keep it conservative.

Tattoos.

And MOST of all, women who DON'T dress according to their figure. You know what I'm talking about:

The flat-chested girls who wear plunging necklines.

The fat chicks with tube tops and low-rise jeans.

The list goes on...
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:54:33 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

+2

Body piecerings & Tattoos ain't natural. A woman's body isn't a fucking billboard, why do they try to decorate them like one? What's next? Advertisements? $10 says some stupid leftist crack ho' out there has a Kerry/Edwards tat somewhere on her body...

Fake boobs aren't a turn off for me if they're proportionate to a woman's size...i.e. she was as flat as a sheet of plywood and wanted to look "normal" or she needed reconstruction after a mastectomy or whatever reason. But if they're too big, like 44DD's on a 5'2" 90lb. chick, then that's just plain sick.

Ugly hands and feet are a no-no, too.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:56:28 PM EDT
[#50]
piercings, anywhere

they just bug the living shit out of me

minus ears, but only one hole hacked into the lobe is all I can stand
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top