Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2004 12:00:12 AM EDT

Men More Willing to Sleep with Their Boss?

Oct 15, 1:17 PM (ET)

BRUSSELS (Reuters) - More men are willing to have sex with their bosses to get a promotion or a salary increase than women, a Belgian human resources weekly said on Friday.

According to the Vacature poll -- based on 12,078 Belgians interviewed -- 12 percent of all men would be willing to sleep with their boss to try to advance their career, compared to only 1 percent of women.

The survey did not reveal how many said they actually had sex with their bosses. It showed that 22 percent of males often fantasize about having sex with one of their colleagues, compared to 7 percent of women.

I'd sleep with my boss, she's a MILF hottie
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 12:06:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I would never sleep with any of my bosses. Thats gay

I can think of some women I would like to work for though
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 12:52:40 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Men More Willing to Sleep with Their Boss?

I'm the boss ....... Maybe that explains why some people have told me to go fuck myself
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:05:50 AM EDT
[#3]
duh men are more willing to sleep with ANYTHING let alone their boss
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:23:15 AM EDT
[#4]
My wife sleeps with her boss everynight
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:45:12 AM EDT
[#5]
I was taught a long time ago to keep my peter out of the payroll.  Since then, I have seen a number of good examples for that advice.  
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 3:07:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah... 1 percent say they would. What percentage actually do?
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 3:07:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Oh wow!  Men more likely to sleep with a female boss.  Of course we are more willing, we're MEN for Godsakes!!
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 3:17:13 AM EDT
[#8]
I slept with my boss for a couple of years.Yes,I did stuff her butt,and no,I don't have pics.She was tall,blond and very MILFy.....of course this was some time ago and she is in her 60's now. Things got "Edgy" at work and she helped me to move to a higher paying position with another firm.Great gal.She is married now.........still looks younger than she is.Many times I have asked myself..."Who corrupted whom?" I would have serious thoughts about advising someone to dip his pen in the bosses' inkwell though.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 5:18:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Dude....... Don't shit where you eat!
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:59:32 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I was taught a long time ago to keep my peter out of the payroll.  Since then, I have seen a number of good examples for that advice.  

Unfortunately, I learned that lesson the hard way. If you're thinking about fooling around in the office, just remember three things:
1) Women always talk with each other, especially about men.
2) Any thing negative that happens in any kind of relationship (and in a woman's eyes once you even ask them out, you have a relationship) is automatically the man's fault.
3) Most women will set aside what ever differences they have with each other once the opportunity to slam a man presents itself.

If you're going to chase tail in the office, you should be making active preparations to leave.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:01:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Never a good idea.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:03:46 AM EDT
[#12]
I have a cute little MILF working for me who could give me a nice present for Bosses's Day.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:12:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:13:33 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Never a good idea.

Sgtar15

Well, when I was 17 and working at the local mountain resort I sure thought the rolls in the  hay with my 35 year old tall blonde boss was a grat idea. I got the best schedules, laid at work couple times a week and got paid while doing her. After the summer I just went back to school and only seen her 2 more times. It was a great summer.

Nowdays, love to nail the office manager, but your right, not a good idea.
CH
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:14:23 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Never a good idea.

Sgtar15

Well, when I was 17 and working at the local mountain resort I sure thought the rolls in the  hay with my 35 year old tall blonde boss was a grat idea. I got the best schedules, laid at work couple times a week and got paid while doing her. After the summer I just went back to school and only seen her 2 more times. It was a great summer.

Nowdays, love to nail the office manager, but your right, not a good idea.
CH

When you are 17 it is a VERY differant story.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:19:18 AM EDT
[#16]
In a time long ago, and in a near galaxy, being a new college grad, I dated a girl from Corporate HQ. Major mistake and never did it again. We only had a handful of dates during the course of about a month to a month and a half.  Prior and during that time, I was training for a bicycle ride down the coast highway from SanFran to SanDiego. My team would train every Sunday so Sunday dates were out. That usually left Friday nights and/or Saturdays.

Anyway, about a week prior to the race, she tells me if I go, don't expect her to be here when I come back (remember we're just dating at this point, not married, or committed (<- read between the lines here).

So I go, get back, and send her flowers for her birthday. Upon receiving the flowers, she complains of sexual harrassment. Her manager calls mine (my division is located in an adjacent city) and tell's my manager of the sexual harrassment. My manager, who was gay, tells her that they are both "skanky bitches" and hangs on up her (I sat next to him at the time and heard it). Never heard a word after that.

Lesson learned such as "don't dip your pen into company ink", etc.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:23:10 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I'd sleep with my boss, she's a MILF hottie

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:26:38 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

+1!
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:29:04 AM EDT
[#19]
men do stoooooopid things for a piece of pie

I have several times.

I'm now a recovering 'pieeyedguy', it's been at least 8 months!  

I've had one gf since the one who pushed me to the edge (my moment of waking).

never again! (I keep telling myself (and why I'm saying this here, is more for my benifit than anyone elses))
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:32:42 AM EDT
[#20]
One should avoid pie at the workplace.  Check your rulebook.

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:40:14 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I have a cute little MILF working for me who could give me a nice present for Bosses's Day.

Like, a baby?
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:45:11 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
sleeping with people at work is bad juju, nothing good will come of it.

Thats right, after you F her get the hell home.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:00:52 AM EDT
[#23]
Never dip your pen in Company Ink!!

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:04:18 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:13:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Do not dip the company pen into the company ink well.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:32:58 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Ditto! It never ends pretty.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:05:31 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ditto! It never ends pretty.

All true, but once the deed is done, you will have a certain amount of leverage over her . . . .
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:08:05 AM EDT
[#28]
I slept with my boss... AND she is a MILF!

Jealous???

I STILL sleep with my boss. Even though the papers say I am the President of the company... the wife is the boss.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 10:57:19 AM EDT
[#29]
My boss is a chubby 45 year old soccer dad.  No way in hell we're hooking up to get me promoted.  Now, if it was a 45 year old woman that wasn't to hard on the eyes, you bet your ass we'd be knocking boots to get me more money!

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 11:08:18 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 11:23:34 AM EDT
[#31]
Well, I have to agree in theory, but the sad news is that I slept with my boss and later married him.  Going on 6.5 years now.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 4:25:06 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Like, a baby?

I knew I had that Vasectomy for some reason.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top