Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2004 11:05:58 PM EDT
I have a cousin that has a couple of hundred acres in MO. She has invited me to cme up for some deer hunting. I live in AL. Do I still have to purchase an out of state license or tag or whatever to hunt on private land? Also, if I do, what is the cost?

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 11:10:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe you still have to pay 'da man.....

but I don't know what the cost is  (pretty sure its more than $100 though)
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 11:12:23 PM EDT
[#2]
pretty damn expensive if i remember right
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 11:15:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I think it will be worth it regardless. She says her land is covered in deer. Whats up with only being able to get one buck though?? Is that just for out of staters? Or is that for everybody??
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 5:50:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Here's the MO Dept. of Conservation site:  www.mdc.mo.gov/hunt/deer/deertuk/eight.htm

Looks like it would cost you 145 smackers for a "Non-Resident Firearms Any Deer Hunting" permit.

Check out the website to be sure.  Happy hunting.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:04:31 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I think it will be worth it regardless. She says her land is covered in deer. Whats up with only being able to get one buck though?? Is that just for out of staters? Or is that for everybody??

One buck is normal here. The only way to get more bucks is to archery hunt. This year they're starting a bunch of stupid QDM stuff too. Some areas bucks have to have a certain amount of points on one side, etc.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top