Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2004 9:25:06 AM EDT
of course don't  hotlink...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=110x8152

To all the Freepers and Radical Right operatives... who monitor this site: YES, Bush is HATED. Remember all the venom spewed by you buttholes at Clinton? That was pillow talk compared to how much Bush is HATED. The thing is, we will succeed in our campaign to rid the White House of that evil little son of a bitch!
Yes, I called "mommy bush" a bitch, because that's the nicest thing I can say about her.
America is going to be taken back by the people, and then the Radical Right is going to wish it stayed in it's cave where it belongs.
OH, if it weren't for the jail time I would get...

Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:26:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:26:49 AM EDT
[#2]

*I know for a FACT that the SS has visited people because of online postings*
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:27:29 AM EDT
[#3]
na...he didnt say anything that would stick, but you might want to let the SS figure that out
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:28:30 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
*I know for a FACT that the SS has visited people because of online postings*

Sounds like the voice of personal experience...
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:29:39 AM EDT
[#5]
I'd love to see the look on the scumbag's face when a couple of "suits" walkup and ask him a few serious questions.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:29:48 AM EDT
[#6]
A student in my art class the other day said "Bush needs to be assassinated."

My teacher said "Any volunteers?"

All I said was "I guess it's safe to assume I'm the only Republican in this class."  They all shut up.

No, I'm not going to report it because I know they weren't serious.  That's still not cool to joke about.  I was pretty annoyed.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:30:24 AM EDT
[#7]
I would.  If for no other reason, I would love to see a couple of agents in suits and sunglasses show up on this prick's front door.  
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:34:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:35:44 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

self-explanatory.

Yup, and in CA.  When I said I was Republican, the teacher looked at me like I had lost my mind.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:40:19 AM EDT
[#10]

You wouldn't have to worry about jail time.  Bring your sorry ass out in the open and see how long it takes.  
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:41:42 AM EDT
[#11]
No. The poster didn't make any threats, and if they are afraid of jail time for saying something stupid, then they obviously don't have the cajones to do anything stupid.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:43:06 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

My teacher said "Any volunteers?"

All I said was "I guess it's safe to assume I'm the only Republican in this class."  They all shut up.

No, I'm not going to report it because I know they weren't serious.  That's still not cool to joke about.  I was pretty annoyed.

You should post the name and employer of that "teacher".
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:46:45 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
You should post the name and employer of that "teacher".

I don't know her name, to be honest.

LOL, I've seen this board's work with the "Winghunt" episode...that was great.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:46:59 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

self-explanatory.

Yup, and in CA.  When I said I was Republican, the teacher looked at me like I had lost my mind.

Did you give her the evil eye?
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:47:23 AM EDT
[#15]
How are a bunch of limp dicked liberals going to assasinate anyone?  They don't own guns. LOL  

Zen

"This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine"
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:50:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Just goes to show the Left is full of hate.  Sure, we didn't like Clinton, and usually for good reasons.  As a President, he wasn't THAT bad, but wasn't THAT good, either.   I don't think I EVER heard anyone advocate violence against him.   Not near the way the Left does towards Bush.  

Just goes to show how whiney and hateful they get when it doesn't go their way.  If I overheard someone saying the above, I'd probably just laugh at them.  
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:58:12 AM EDT
[#17]
I don't like to rock the boat, but I think I'd have to drop a dime on that teacher.  When a school official asks for volunteers to assassinate a president, then there is something seriously wrong.  She was probably just running her mouth, but she was way out of line.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:58:24 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
How are a bunch of limp dicked liberals going to assasinate anyone. They don't own guns. LOL  

Zen

Squeaky Fromme got ahold of a 1911A1, thank god she didn't know how to operate it.

Sirhan Sirhan (Pali nutjob) got ahold of a pistol and killed a Kennedy

Ever hear of the Black Panthers?  Definate left wing nutjobs, Now absorbed by the "Nation of Islam", they have some serious milspec firepower.

Alqueda is using the internet for command and control, recruiting at Leftwing sights has to be part of their SOP.

If I hear any threat to the POTUS, I WILL contact the SS.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 10:05:58 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
How are a bunch of limp dicked liberals going to assasinate anyone. They don't own guns. LOL  

Zen

Squeaky Fromme got ahold of a 1911A1, thank god she didn't know how to operate it.

Ever hear of the Black Panthers?  Definate left wing nutjobs, Now absorbed by the "Nation of Islam", they have some serious milspec firepower.

Alqueda is using the internet for command and control, recruiting at Leftwing sights has to be part of their SOP.

If I hear any threat to the POTUS, I WILL contact the SS.

Though my post was in jest of course.  Intended to point out what a hypocritical controdiction it is for a liberal scumbag to make death threats considering their position on gun control. IE: that they are trying to ban the very weapons that would allow them to act out in such a way.

But your examples were not of "liberals".  

Squeeky was a cultest.  

Sirhan was a CIA mind control experiement. (tongue firmly planted in cheek) At least he was no liberal if he was killing a kennedy.  (a diety to liberals everywhere, but a blight to any right thinking american LOL)

The Black Panthers aren't liberals, they are just racists.

And alqueda are religious fanatics.

None of these are the soccer mom havin', suv driving, scum sucking, liberals that we are talking about.

Zen

Link Posted: 10/15/2004 10:07:00 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

To quote Cooper "Having a gun and thinking you're armed is like having a piano and thinking you're a musician".

Note the outcome

A Palistinian terrorist killing a liberal.  This is not a good example as the gunner was not a left winger by any stretch of the imagination.

Agreed they are left wing nutjobs - bordering on Islamofacism.  Again they might have the guns - doesn't mean they know how to use them.

And we've seen how good their gun handling is...
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 10:11:32 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
How are a bunch of limp dicked liberals going to assasinate anyone?  They don't own guns. LOL  

Link Posted: 10/15/2004 10:29:16 AM EDT
[#22]
While none of my examples above are "soccermom libs", they are all groups courted by the dems.  I still have that image of Yessir-itsahat grinning like a cheshire cat at Camp David.

Squeaky was just another wacked out Kali hippy, like many Kali Dems these days.

If enough of those idiots call for "someone to man up and do it", there is always someone in the Dem party feeble minded enough to try it.

Link Posted: 10/15/2004 10:34:53 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 10:39:11 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
While none of my examples above are "soccermom libs", they are all groups courted by the dems.  I still have that image of Yessir-itsahat grinning like a cheshire cat at Camp David.

Squeaky was just another wacked out Kali hippy, like many Kali Dems these days.

If enough of those idiots call for "someone to man up and do it", there is always someone in the Dem party feeble minded enough to try it.

You're right, there are always lots of nuts out there I suppose.

But again, what I am refering to is the kind of libs I have met. They are such a bunch of weak sisters and cowards that it is hard to believe even when you see them in front of you. The couldn't raise an arm to defend themselves or their families, let alone have the grit to coldly assasinate anyone.

The just don't have the "stuff" for that kind of thing.  

These are the kind of people who blanch at killing mice in there domicile. How are they going to kill another human being?  

The are the results of decades of inbreeding and have lost their instinct to survive.  (which includes the ability to kill when nessesary)  

Pathetic limp dicked, panty waisted, weak sister having techno likein', new age lovin', wastes of skin.

Zen

Link Posted: 10/15/2004 11:10:02 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

You wouldn't have to worry about jail time.  Bring your sorry ass out in the open and see how long it takes.  

I was thinking "Bring yo' ass out of the cave and see what happens!" when I read it!

BigDozer66
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top