Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2004 5:51:33 AM EDT
My college (UGA) is having a seminar on how to survive a zombie attack.  The person speaking is supposively a zombie expert.  I wonder what they would say if I went in their and answered how i'd survive an attack by using my "evil assault weapon".  I thought I had seen everything until I saw flyers for it.  Time to load up and get ready for the invasion.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:52:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Damn, that sounds interesting.

Expecting Liberals (aka Kerry Zombies)
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:53:12 AM EDT
[#2]
PLEASE record it, and post!
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:34:55 PM EDT
[#3]
if i have time ill try to go by there and see what they have to say
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:36:29 PM EDT
[#4]
You should know the proper way, this is important stuff.

Hell with hiding in the mall.. Im going to try a barricaded super walmart.

Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:38:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Guns, lots and lots of guns.

And grenades.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:42:19 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
My college (UGA) is having a seminar on how to survive a zombie attack.  

And people wonder why American jobs are being shipped overseas.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:43:55 PM EDT
[#7]
shoot for the head
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:53:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:55:10 PM EDT
[#9]
I long for a ZOMBIE ATTACK......No really I do...........
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:56:45 PM EDT
[#10]
blades dont need reloading
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:56:46 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I long for a ZOMBIE ATTACK......No really I do...........

Dont we all.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:05:02 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
blades dont need reloading

But chainsaws need fuel.
You could always go with a shovel too, they only take one swat, and you can bury the re-deceased afterward.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:23:25 PM EDT
[#13]
This lecture wouldn't be hosted by Max Brooks, author of The Zombie Survival Guide would it?
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:57:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 7:02:07 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
This lecture wouldn't be hosted by Max Brooks, author of The Zombie Survival Guide would it?

sounds familiar....ill double check though
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 7:09:17 PM EDT
[#16]
A SEMINAR? You've got to be kidding me. Is it part of a theatre class? A film class? A creative writing class? A class on the hisotry of horror in literature and the arts? Please explain.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 2:31:29 PM EDT
[#17]
not that I am aware.  its just an event being put on that is open to anyone.  Not any arts, drama orientation that I have heard.  The event may be sponsored by something like that.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 3:19:31 PM EDT
[#18]
OK OK heres a big philisophical question.................... Suppose the Dawn of the dead comes true!! <---- zombies <---me    Then you blow and blast your way to safety, with a few comrades and some damsels in distress you rescued. Then for months you listen on your hand crank radio as civilisation falls apart till you hear nothing but static. But then after 1 year all the zombies rot no longer pose a threat. With me so far?? Then you set up a small community by the shoreline with some steam power stuff, solar stuff, water mills, Living off the corpse of the old world. Then suddenly a small group of armed men appear (you're armed too!) and say that the US gov't is rebuilding itself. and they want to "connect together" all the survivors to start again. It seems in Washington a few hundred people survived in bunkers. Do you --- A. Raise the flag and  reestablish post offices and other civilisation rebuilding. or do you B. Shoot them in the head, Burn down the flag and declare your community a new country (let's call it, T-Stoxia ) With a new form of Gov't and rules that YOU want??     HHHMMMMM?  

Link Posted: 10/16/2004 3:23:52 PM EDT
[#19]
I wish I had some photo shop skills, I'd make them look like zombies feinstein.senate.gov/Photos_page/images/040302-awb-schumer-df-kerry-kennedy.jpg

"bains we have no braaaiiinnsss..."
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 3:26:18 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I wish I had some photo shop skills, I'd make them look like zombies feinstein.senate.gov/Photos_page/images/040302-awb-schumer-df-kerry-kennedy.jpg

"bains we have no braaaiiinnsss..."

ZOMBIES!!!!
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 3:34:33 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
My college (UGA) is having a seminar on how to survive a zombie attack.  

And people wonder why American jobs are being shipped overseas.

J
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 3:41:22 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

sounds familiar....ill double check though

I bought it.  It sucks.  He clearly has no idea about zombies.  Some is ok, but overall its a waste of money.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 3:45:41 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
OK OK heres a big philisophical question.................... Suppose the Dawn of the dead comes true!! <---- zombies <---me    Then you blow and blast your way to safety, with a few comrades and some damsels in distress you rescued. Then for months you listen on your hand crank radio as civilisation falls apart till you hear nothing but static. But then after 1 year all the zombies rot no longer pose a threat. With me so far?? Then you set up a small community by the shoreline with some steam power stuff, solar stuff, water mills, Living off the corpse of the old world. Then suddenly a small group of armed men appear (you're armed too!) and say that the US gov't is rebuilding itself. and they want to "connect together" all the survivors to start again. It seems in Washington a few hundred people survived in bunkers. Do you --- A. Raise the flag and  reestablish post offices and other civilisation rebuilding. or do you B. Shoot them in the head, Burn down the flag and declare your community a new country (let's call it, T-Stoxia ) With a new form of Gov't and rules that YOU want??     HHHMMMMM?  

I definitely help rebuild the USA.  I have no desire to be "King of the World".

Besides....  I'm a PATRIOT.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 4:23:46 PM EDT
[#24]

I definitely help rebuild the USA. I have no desire to be "King of the World".

Besides.... I'm a PATRIOT.

Well you don't have to become FRENCH! Just would you break with those washington pinheads and start a new gov't? maybe it could be the same flag except with 50 stars it only has one. And all the things you disliked about the old US,  you could do away with (like lawyers?) . And if someone else in your new country did'nt like your rules they could go fuck off somewhere else? But they can't take the women of course! Ahhh! to dream the dream of true freedom.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 6:51:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 7:05:11 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
OK OK heres a big philisophical question.................... Suppose the Dawn of the dead comes true

What do you mean Suppose????
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:25:46 PM EDT
[#27]
tagged for later
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:46:58 PM EDT
[#28]
1) Patriot. I would establish a contract with the new US goverment allowing us to secede if we disagree withthe direction of the new goverment.

2) Blades and zombies: Re-watch 28 Days Later, you should never be close enough to the zombie to get bio-hazard waste on you. Use .308 and try to keep at least 50 yeards between you and the undead.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top