Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2004 5:30:50 AM EDT
After careful analysis, I believe that Monsieur Kerry could be indicted and tried under the Uniform Code for the following offenses:

ART. 94. MUTINY OR SEDITION
(a) Any person subject to this chapter who--
(1) with intent to usurp or override lawful military authority, refuses, in concert with any other person, to obey orders or otherwise do his duty or creates any violence or disturbance is guilty of mutiny;
(2) with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of lawful civil authority, creates, in concert with any other person, revolt, violence, or disturbance against that authority is guilty of sedition;
(3) fails to do his utmost to prevent and suppress a mutiny or sedition being committed in his presence, or fails to take all reasonable means to inform his superior commissioned officer or commanding officer of a mutiny or sedition which he knows or has reason to believe is taking place, is guilty of a failure to suppress or report a mutiny or sedition.
(b) A person who is found guilty of attempted mutiny, mutiny, sedition, or failure to suppress or report a mutiny or sedition shall be punished by death or such other punishment as a court-martial may direct.

ART. 99. MISBEHAVIOR BEFORE THE ENEMY
Any person subject to this chapter who before or in the presence of the enemy--
(1) runs away;
(2) shamefully abandons, surrenders, or delivers up any command, unit, place, or military property which it is his duty to defend;
(3) through disobedience, neglect, or intentional misconduct endangers the safety of any such command, unit, place, or military property;
(4) casts away his arms or ammunition;
(5) is guilty of cowardly conduct;
(6) quits his place of duty to plunder or pillage;
(7) causes false alarms in any command, unit, or place under control of the armed forces;
(8) willfully fails to do his utmost to encounter, engage, capture, or destroy any enemy troops, combatants, vessels, aircraft, or any other thing, which it is his duty so to encounter, engage, capture, or destroy; or
(9) does not afford all practicable relief and assistance to any troops, combatants, vessels, or aircraft of the armed forces belonging to the United States or their allies when engaged in battle;
shall be punished by death or such punishment as a court-martial may direct.

ART. 104. AIDING THE ENEMY
Any person who--
(1) aids, or attempts to aid, the enemy with arms, ammunition, supplies, money, or other things; or
(2) without proper authority, knowingly harbors or protects or gives intelligence to or communicates or corresponds with or holds any intercourse with the enemy, either directly or indirectly;
shall suffer death or such other punishment as a court-martial or military commission may direct.

ART. 107. FALSE STATEMENTS
Any person subject to this chapter who, with intent to deceive, signs any false record, return, regulation, order, or other official document, knowing it to be false, or makes any other false official statement knowing it to be false, shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.

ART 110. IMPROPER HAZARDING OF VESSEL
(a) Any person subject to this chapter who willfully and wrongfully hazards or suffers to be hazarded any vessel of the armed forces shall suffer death or such punishment as a court-martial may direct.
(b) Any person subject to this chapter who negligently hazards or suffers to be hazarded any vessel of the armed forces shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.

ART. 116. RIOT OR BREACH OF PEACE
Any person subject to this chapter who causes or participates in any riot or breach of the peace shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.

ART. 118. MURDER
Any person subject to this chapter whom without justification or excuse, unlawfully kills a human being, when he--
(1) has a premeditated design to kill;
(2) intends to kill or inflict great bodily harm;
(3) is engaged in an act which is inherently dangerous to others and evinces a wanton disregard of human life; or
(4) is engaged in the perpetration or attempted perpetration of burglary, sodomy, rape, robbery, or aggravated arson;
is guilty of murder, and shall suffer such punishment as a court-martial may direct, except that if found guilty under clause (1) or (4), he shall suffer death or imprisonment for life as a court-martial may direct.

ART. 131. PERJURY
Any person subject to this chapter who in a judicial proceeding or in a course of justice willfully and corruptly--
(1) upon a lawful oath or in a form allowed by law to be substituted for an oath, gives any false testimony material to the issue or matter of inquiry; or
(2) in any declaration, certificate, verification, or statement under penalty or perjury as permitted under section 1746 of title 28, United States Code, subscribes any false statement material to the issue or matter of inquiry;
is guilty of perjury and shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.

ART. 133. CONDUCT UNBECOMING AN OFFICER AND A GENTLEMAN
Any commissioned officer, cadet, or midshipman who is convicted of conduct unbecoming an officer and a gentleman shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.

ART. 134. GENERAL ARTICLE
Though not specifically mentioned in this chapter, all disorders and neglects to the prejudice of good order and discipline in the armed forces, all conduct of a nature to bring discredit upon the armed forces, and crimes and offenses not capital, of which persons subject to this chapter may be guilty, shall be taken cognizance of by a general, special or summary court-martial, according to the nature and degree of the offense, and shall be punished at the discretion of that court.

I’ve been waiting for a long time to assemble sufficient data to come to the above conclusion.  The Swiftee’s first piqued my curiousity...and having read their book and seen the new info on Kerry…and after carefully searching through his [available] records, I’ve come to the conclusion that in fact, Kerry could face charges on his previous behavior.

READ THE ABOVE CAREFULLY AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE LEARNED ABOUT KERRY!

My initial posting is already too long to discuss each charge now…we can do that in subsequent postings.  Suffice to state, I don’t think it is too much of a stretch to consider the above.  If elected, he could also be the first president impeached AND convicted for federal crimes.

Now…does this mean that even if the truth comes out and he is exposed for the lying-fucking-medal-hound-coward that I believe him to be, he will EVER be brought before the bar and convicted?  No…unfortunately, elected officials have this “special” protection that you and I sadly lack.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:36:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Kerry COULD be indicted, but he will not. Too politically sensitive.

If he were elected, he MAY be impeached, since it only takes a simple majority to do so. But, the Dems in the Senate would never allow the 2/3rds needed vote to convict.

Face it, the only way to be rid of this idiot (well, at least send him back to the Senate) is to defeat him at the poll on 2 November.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:39:06 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Kerry COULD be indicted, but he will not. Too politically sensitive.

Face it, the only way to be rid of this idiot (well, at least send him back to the Senate) is to defeat him at the poll on 2 November.

Agreed 100%.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:43:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:45:10 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
It is very, very sad to think Clinton, Gore and Kerry are the best the Dems can muster.  A traitor/rapist, an idiot, and a worse traitor/murderer.  

It is pathetic isn't it?
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:45:27 AM EDT
[#5]
It will happen when Bush faces AWOL charges for his NG service.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:47:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Among other reasons he will never be charged with anything ...

Too much money and influence would be poured into making sure that anyone who seriously thought or spoke of such things would severe and extreme prejiciuce be discouraged from breathing.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:48:30 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Among other reasons he will never be charged with anything ...

Too much money and influence would be poured into making sure that anyone who seriously thought or spoke of such things would severe and extreme prejiciuce be discouraged from breathing.

Try loosening your foil. It's cutting off the blood flow.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:53:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:03:23 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The difference is, there is absolutely NO evidence Bush was AWOL.  That is purely a smoke screen as in "make counter accusations to hide your ugly truth."  

I respect your opinion, but I certainly DO NOT agree with at all. Both candidates should be ashamed of the military records. I've seen and read enough evidence to make it far more than a mere smoke screen.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:05:33 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The difference is, there is absolutely NO evidence Bush was AWOL.  That is purely a smoke screen as in "make counter accusations to hide your ugly truth."  

I respect your opinion, but I certainly DO NOT agree with at all. Both candidates should be ashamed of the military records. I've seen and read enough evidence to make it far more than a mere smoke screen.

[whisper]Pssst. The memo they showed on 60 Minutes was a fake. [/whisper]
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:11:20 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

??

There is as  much evidence to support those claims as there is to support the claims against Kerry.
Its the reason you only see people on the extreme left or right make those charges.   They are the only ones stupid enough to believe one set of charges but not believe the other.

Both men have plenty of buried skeletons.   I'm much more worried about what Kerry would do as president than what he did 30+ years ago.

Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:16:50 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You don't think I know that? The 60 minutes story was also only the tip of the iceberg.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:18:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:21:05 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
After careful analysis, I believe that Monsieur Kerry could be indicted and tried under the Uniform Code for the following offenses:

(1) with intent to usurp or override lawful military authority, refuses, in concert with any other person, to obey orders or otherwise do his duty or creates any violence or disturbance is guilty of mutiny;
(2) with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of lawful civil authority, creates, in concert with any other person, revolt, violence, or disturbance against that authority is guilty of sedition;
(3) fails to do his utmost to prevent and suppress a mutiny or sedition being committed in his presence, or fails to take all reasonable means to inform his superior commissioned officer or commanding officer of a mutiny or sedition which he knows or has reason to believe is taking place, is guilty of a failure to suppress or report a mutiny or sedition.
(b) A person who is found guilty of attempted mutiny, mutiny, sedition, or failure to suppress or report a mutiny or sedition shall be punished by death or such other punishment as a court-martial may direct.

(1) runs away;
(2) shamefully abandons, surrenders, or delivers up any command, unit, place, or military property which it is his duty to defend;
(3) through disobedience, neglect, or intentional misconduct endangers the safety of any such command, unit, place, or military property;
(7) causes false alarms in any command, unit, or place under control of the armed forces;
(8) willfully fails to do his utmost to encounter, engage, capture, or destroy any enemy troops, combatants, vessels, aircraft, or any other thing, which it is his duty so to encounter, engage, capture, or destroy; or
(9) does not afford all practicable relief and assistance to any troops, combatants, vessels, or aircraft of the armed forces belonging to the United States or their allies when engaged in battle;
shall be punished by death or such punishment as a court-martial may direct.

Any person who--
(1) aids, or attempts to aid, the enemy with arms, ammunition, supplies, money, or other things; or
(2) without proper authority, knowingly harbors or protects or gives intelligence to or communicates or corresponds with or holds any intercourse with the enemy, either directly or indirectly;
shall suffer death or such other punishment as a court-martial or military commission may direct.

Any person subject to this chapter who, with intent to deceive, signs any false record, return, regulation, order, or other official document, knowing it to be false, or makes any other false official statement knowing it to be false, shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.

(a) Any person subject to this chapter who willfully and wrongfully hazards or suffers to be hazarded any vessel of the armed forces shall suffer death or such punishment as a court-martial may direct.
(b) Any person subject to this chapter who negligently hazards or suffers to be hazarded any vessel of the armed forces shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.

Any person subject to this chapter who causes or participates in any riot or breach of the peace shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.

ART. 118. MURDER
Any person subject to this chapter whom without justification or excuse, unlawfully kills a human being, when he--
(3) is engaged in an act which is inherently dangerous to others and evinces a wanton disregard of human life; or
(4) is engaged in the perpetration or attempted perpetration of burglary, sodomy, rape, robbery, or aggravated arson;
is guilty of murder, and shall suffer such punishment as a court-martial may direct, except that if found guilty under clause (1) or (4), he shall suffer death or imprisonment for life as a court-martial may direct.

ART. 131. PERJURY
Any person subject to this chapter who in a judicial proceeding or in a course of justice willfully and corruptly--
(1) upon a lawful oath or in a form allowed by law to be substituted for an oath, gives any false testimony material to the issue or matter of inquiry; or
(2) in any declaration, certificate, verification, or statement under penalty or perjury as permitted under section 1746 of title 28, United States Code, subscribes any false statement material to the issue or matter of inquiry;

Any commissioned officer, cadet, or midshipman who is convicted of conduct unbecoming an officer and a gentleman shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.

Though not specifically mentioned in this chapter, all disorders and neglects to the prejudice of good order and discipline in the armed forces, all conduct of a nature to bring discredit upon the armed forces, and crimes and offenses not capital, of which persons subject to this chapter may be guilty, shall be taken cognizance of by a general, special or summary court-martial, according to the nature and degree of the offense, and shall be punished at the discretion of that court.

I’ve been waiting for a long time to assemble sufficient data to come to the above conclusion.  The Swiftee’s first piqued my curiousity...and having read their book and seen the new info on Kerry…and after carefully searching through his [available] records, I’ve come to the conclusion that in fact, Kerry could face charges on his previous behavior.

READ THE ABOVE CAREFULLY AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE LEARNED ABOUT KERRY!

My initial posting is already too long to discuss each charge now…we can do that in subsequent postings.  Suffice to state, I don’t think it is too much of a stretch to consider the above.  If elected, he could also be the first president impeached AND convicted for federal crimes.

Now…does this mean that even if the truth comes out and he is exposed for the lying-fucking-medal-hound-coward that I believe him to be, he will EVER be brought before the bar and convicted?  No…unfortunately, elected officials have this “special” protection that you and I sadly lack.

Could...

But indicting a candidate for President would make for a media circus like no other...

It would serve up an issue right onto Jesse Jackson's plate...
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:28:22 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:33:57 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You don't think I know that? The 60 minutes story was also only the tip of the iceberg.

There is no "iceberg".  Bush has signed his SF 180 authorizing release of all of his military records.  Kerry has NOT signed his SF 180.  That fact is NOT in dispute.  What does Monsieur Kerry have to hide?

The documents once purported to show that Bush was "AWOL" have now been PROVEN  to be cheesy forgeries.  There are NO other documents available to ANYONE that indicate in ANY way that President Bush failed in any way to completely fulfill his military obgligation honorably.  Those persons who once spread vile allegations to the contrary have all been found out to be Democratic Party hacks and bald faced LIARS.

You keep grasping at straws...but you are basing your premise and suspicions on completely innacurate information.

Your liberal tinfoil bias is showing through.  IF you have data that can prove your allegations, I would suggest that you do so now.  Otherwise, as usual with you liberal Bush hating conspiracists, you remain in the catagory of the:  
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:35:58 AM EDT
[#17]
I spoke to someone who was a pilot in the NG in Alabama at the same time as Bush and he said all the pilots got preferential treatment because the guard wanted them to re-up when their time was up.  He said he was allowed to skip all NG duty for almost two years simply by providing a letter from the airline he worked for stating it would cause them a hardship in scheduling for him to perform his monthly requirement.  He did make a point of stating he was allowed and required to make up all missed time, but he was allowed to do it all at one time by being assigned to a post for approx 3 months.  But his point was pilots have always got special treatment and always will ( just look at there bonuses for staying-in) and the higher ups in the military will never publicly admit this as it looks bad to the public and the non-pilots in the military.  He believes Bush got preferential treatment because he was a pilot not because he was a Bush.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:39:07 AM EDT
[#18]
No way.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:50:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Just as with Clinton, he could do anything and he would get a pass.  Any reporting the media did would be token and it would all be padded.  I've said it before and will say it again, as a test, all you have to do is take your word processor and take everything said about him (or Clinton), true and especially the untrue, and globally replace the name with "Nixon".  You tell me what the media would be saying then.  No, I am not a Nixon fan, but I know a screw-job when I see it.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:52:20 AM EDT
[#20]
He won't be indicted, but IMHO, if he had faced his treason back when he commited it, he would now be wondering if his next parole hearing will be "the one".

Even after he loses the election, I'll still hope his plane crashes over water and he's never heard from again. Be nice if the cunt of a wife of his were on board at the time....
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:56:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:32:05 AM EDT
[#22]
IF RICHARD FREAKING NIXON HAD SOME BALLS, KERRY WOULD BE IN JAIL THIS VERY MOMENT
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:38:04 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The ice berg is ice. The tip is ice. The tip of this ice berg is bull crap. The whole thing is bull crap. If there is one shred of actuall evidence I for one would like to see it. Otherwise get off the pot (can be taken two ways). Planerench out.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:38:50 AM EDT
[#24]
when ted kenndy is charged with murder, kerry's charges will soon follow

J
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:39:44 AM EDT
[#25]

Is Kerry at risk of a federal indictment?

No.

He should be, but he would never be indicted for anything.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:46:42 AM EDT
[#26]

Kerry actively participated in anti-war demonstrations.  The proof is on film.  By definition he stands guilty.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:51:20 AM EDT
[#27]

(1) runs away;
shall be punished by death or such punishment as a court-martial may direct

Kerry's actions as described in "Unfit For Command" and his own words condemn him.  He ran away during the "firefight" on the river when the mine destroyed the other boat and knocked the SF operator into the river.  Kerry hauled ass down the river before overcoming his cowardice and returning to the scene of the "action".  He claimed a Silver Star for this action.  It was initially DENIED.  Subsquently, the citation magically appeared in his service record...but without the required substantiating documentation.  This remains in question because Monsieur Kerry refuses to release his service record.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:54:37 AM EDT
[#28]

Any person who--

This doesn't even need any explanation.  Monsieur Kerry hailed in photos and words in the FUCKING HALL OF HEROS IN HANOI!  He was and is their BOUGHT DOG!  
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:55:31 AM EDT
[#29]

He did this both orally and in writing.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:57:05 AM EDT
[#30]

His lame attempts to take his boat into harm's way resulted in hazarding both his boat and crew and those of his brother officers and men.  He was a "cowboy" who was finally just told to get the hell out!
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:58:54 AM EDT
[#31]

This charge can be easily piled on to the one about sedition.  Remember Monsieur Kerry and the marches/riots on Washington?
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 10:02:42 AM EDT
[#32]

ART. 118. MURDER

The Swiftees state in Unfit For Command that Monsieur Kerry shot that "VC" kid in the back, while the kid was running away and was unarmed.  If true this is murder, unless Kerry can prove that the "kid" had nust launched that "B-40" rocket at his boat.  In THAT case...fuck that dink...he's a dead man.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 10:04:12 AM EDT
[#33]

ART. 131. PERJURY

Self explanatory.  He's guilty as charged.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 10:07:26 AM EDT
[#34]
I'm lumping these two together...just because.

Kerry's conduct both in theater and back in The World was disgraceful.  He brought great discredit upon himself and the Navy and by his actions aided and abetted our enemy in his conduct of the war.  Furhter, by his actions, Kerry caused great pain and suffering to our POWs then imprisoned by the enemy

Kerry does NOT deserve to be president.  
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 10:14:30 AM EDT
[#35]
President Carter granted this traitor a full pardon at the same time his General Discharge was UPGRADED to honerable.

He can't be tried, he has already been pardoned.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 10:15:24 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, dipshit.  The press has looked long and hard for concrete evidence Bush shirked his duty.  But they found NOTHING.  When Bill Burkett brought them the Holy Grail with memos telling the story they so desperantely wanted to be true, they bought it HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER.

It's commonly believed the TANG let Bush fly their jet fighters because of his father's political connections.  Bush Sr. wasn't even a big fish in those days, lost in his run for Congress. My dad and uncles all got commisioned in the Army National Guard to dodge duty in Vietnam, and they were nobodies with no political connections.  There a shitload of smoke but no fire to this story.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 10:18:11 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
President Carter granted this traitor a full pardon at the same time his General Discharge was UPGRADED to honerable.

He can't be tried, he has already been pardoned.

Carter pardoned all Vietnam draft dodgers. His pardon would not extend to the activity Kerry participated in.

Even though I agree with most of what LWilde posted above, Kerry will never be indicted. Too much of a political timebomb for that to occur.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 10:30:46 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
kerry is a part of the protected class that DOESN'T exist here. will never happen.

Ding Ding Ding!
We have a winner!
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 3:01:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Is Kerry at risk of a federal indictment?

Fat boy Klinton committed perjury while in office and got a pass. Kerry indicted? Please, spare me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top