Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2004 7:52:46 AM EDT
Saw FarhenHYPE 9/11 last, the movie that rebuts Moore. This needs to be shown to everyone in AMerica. I am confident that Michael Moore is gonna reap what he has sown.

I am so angry right now. I am speechless.

Psalms 109 to you Mr. Moore.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:56:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:56:32 AM EDT
[#2]
You're stuck with that memory forever. Sorry...

I watched about 5 minutes of columbine and it told me all I needed to know about him. It was the part where he was trying to link the Lockheed missile plant to the shootings... What an asshat.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:59:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:59:34 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Perhaps the best movie I've seen all year.  Planning on picking up a few more copies this weekend and sending it to liberal friends who think Moore is a genius.

That's it. Trip to Walmart with $100, later today. Will buy and distribute.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:00:43 AM EDT
[#5]
I need to pick it up.  Not that I didn't already know that Moore is an asshat........
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:01:23 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
look at the Internet Movie Database and they are all raving how much of a genius he is on both Farenheit and Columbine....

(Those movies are ranked above Tombstone even, with 911 in the TOP TEN!!!????)

He is a genius - in terms of his ability to manipulate his viewers.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:02:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Funny how liars/traitors walk hand in hand.  sKerry=MM, two f@cked up peas in a pod...
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:03:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:04:39 AM EDT
[#9]
its kind of a no brainer, let me add fat fuck, piece of liberal shit etc,etc, man I feel better
but AMEN to your comment brother NAKED
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:05:15 AM EDT
[#10]
I bought it yesterday, and plan on watching it tonight. How good is it?

I haven't seen Moores film, and wonder how much sense the "hype" version will make, since it mocks a movie I haven't seen. Is it truly a slam dunk on Moore....or is it just a good flick because everyone here hates Moore to begin with?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:07:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Liar, yes. Traitor ... well, no, he hasn't really given aid and comfort to the enemy yet, other than a few remarks comparing the terrorists in Iraq to minutemen.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:10:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:14:42 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
look at the Internet Movie Database and they are all raving how much of a genius he is on both Farenheit and Columbine....

(Those movies are ranked above Tombstone even, with 911 in the TOP TEN!!!????)

---  Edit:  Hiram, got a copy I can borrow?

Wish I did, have one copy now.  By the time you covered shipping it there and back, you might as well buy a copy at Walmart for $10.  Trust me, its worth having.  If there is somebody out there who can make me an "archive copy" let me know...

i can make archeive copies
but if you have a burner so can you.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:31:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Wasn't this Dick Morris' creation?

That man is the most brilliant political mind I've seen so far
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:33:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:34:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:46:15 AM EDT
[#17]
I want to see both 911 flicks and the new 44.11 c. I may be forced to buy Moores.  If I do it sfree for anyone else to view.  I will ship it to you and when you are finished I ask that you ship it to someone else.  That way we can see it and MM only gets the money for selling one copy.  Anyone want it after I am done with it?

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:48:16 AM EDT
[#18]
Looks like I need to buy a copy. Walmart A ?

GM
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 9:29:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 9:34:12 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I bought it yesterday, and plan on watching it tonight. How good is it?

I haven't seen Moores film, and wonder how much sense the "hype" version will make, since it mocks a movie I haven't seen. Is it truly a slam dunk on Moore....or is it just a good flick because everyone here hates Moore to begin with?

It does'nt mock Fullofshiet 911, it answers it with the facts. Then it shos how America should be reacting to our troops...do not watch the movie with a weapon in your hand. Moore used a dead soldier to propagate his lies, the soldier's family is livid.        
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 9:39:07 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I want to see both 911 flicks and the new 44.11 c. I may be forced to buy Moores.  If I do it sfree for anyone else to view.  I will ship it to you and when you are finished I ask that you ship it to someone else.  That way we can see it and MM only gets the money for selling one copy.  Anyone want it after I am done with it?

Yeah, I want to see it and won;t pay for it.

Rent it, it's out now
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 9:41:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:39:14 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, I want to see it and won;t pay for it.

Rent it, it's out now

Yeah, have been thinking about that... Moore already made his money when the video store bought it.  I might even buy a previously viewed copy to one day show my children as an example of the depravity of some people... and then I can show them Farenhype and explain that there are two kinds of people in this world... those that love freedom and truth and those who wish to take your freedom by destroying the truth.

I am actually thinking about renting Moore's lies, I have ordered FahrenHYPE to own. For posterity and to show to those who believe Moore's lies. It is an awesome rebuttal for Fat bastard's b.s. You will watch it from start to finish without even noticing the time flying. Excellant movie. 4 thumbs up from me and the wife.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:01:30 AM EDT
[#24]
Bought 2 copies set one to my brother (Bush voter) and loaning out the outher to who ever will watch it.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top