Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2004 9:35:29 PM EDT
... yes, they really do exist! She is 21, cute as a button & dumb as a box of rocks. I have worked with this chick for a while now & we have become pretty good work acquaintances.

Anyway, we got to talking about the election a few days ago, and she tells me that she is just beginning to think about who to vote for next month. Mind you... this girl is politically illiterate. She doesn’t read the paper, watch or listen to the news or follow world events at all (unless they involve celebrities).

She then said that she had decided to watch the debates & that this would hopefully help her make up her mind. I told her that this was a good start & that we should discuss the topic again after she got a feel for the candidates & their positions.

Cut to this past Monday... I asked her if she had seen last Friday's debate & she said that she had, but only the last 15 minutes (way to put forth the effort ). She then said that she had sort of formed an idea of who she was going to vote for. She told me that before watching the debate, she was leaning toward Bush because "he is already the President and besides... both my parents are voting for him." After watching the debate however, she said that she was most likely going to vote for KERRY!!!

Why you may ask? Because "he sounded smart and he is very pro-choice."

I told her that I found her decision confusing, in light of her being Catholic and she offered up that she is not really a "practicing" Catholic right now, and that nobody should be able to tell her what to do with her body!

We've continued to talk about the subject a little more (yes... I'm working on her), but she seems to have made up her mind based on 15 minutes of political insight. Sad really...

Well there you have it... a glimpse into the inner workings of a truly undecided voter's mind. All it takes is smooth sales pitch and the sheeple are eating out of your hand!

... and what's really scary is that these are the folks who will decide the presidential election!!!
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:40:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Bitch slap her and tell her she is to stupid to ever vote much less leave the kitchen.

Women that support abortion are fucked in the head and care about nothing else then their own selfish whoring needs.

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:42:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:43:32 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
and those who are against abortion are just a bunch of right wing religious zealots.

Yeah...I hate the way the try to keep those babies alive.  What terrible people.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:45:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Its amazing the lack of thought alot of people put towards voting.

My cousin called me the other night and asked who he should vote for.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:03:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:06:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I have to agree with ColonelKlink on abit of that
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:07:33 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Where do we draw the line?

Simple.  When she is preggers.

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:08:31 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
People are the sum of their experiences, and something at that stage is not sentient. It is just a blank slate, a slab of meat.

Aren't you glad your mom didn't think that?

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:08:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:11:57 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Bitch slap her and tell her she is to stupid to ever vote much less leave the kitchen.

Women that support abortion are fucked in the head and care about nothing else then their own selfish whoring needs.

Sgatr15

Yes, and do it this way:

NYPatriot:  So have you finally decided?
DimBulb: Yeah, I think I'm going to vote for Kerry.
NYPatriot:  SLAAAAAAAP!!!!!
DimBulb:  What the hell was that for?
NYPatriot: Wrong missy, you don't 'think', you do!! Vote for Kerry!!!!  SLAAAPPP!!!

Hopefully she'll wake up, realize that liberals (albeit those posing as one) who support Kerry are indeed insane.  
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:12:41 PM EDT
[#11]

... and those who are against abortion are just a bunch of right wing religious zealots.

This girl may be pro-Kerry & pro-abortion ColonelKlink, but don't give her that much credit. I doubt that she knows what the word "zealot" means or that she has even heard of the concept of the political spectrum.

Point is, she is young, stupid, and sexually active. All she knows is that Kerry sounded good & that he promised her that she will always have an easy way out of an unwanted pregnancy.

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:13:24 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
... yes, they really do exist! She is 21, cute as a button & dumb as a box of rocks. I have worked with this chick for a while now & we have become pretty good work acquaintances.

Is she single?  if so, send her down to me and I'll gladly spend the next month trying to convince her to see the light and vote against kerry.

Edit:  forgot the
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:21:08 PM EDT
[#13]
That's the worst thing about the presidential election.  It's decided by the least informed voters.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:44:56 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Anyway, we got to talking about the election a few days ago, and she tells me that she is just beginning to think about who to vote for next month. Mind you... this girl is politically illiterate. She doesn’t read the paper, watch or listen to the news or follow world events at all (unless they involve celebrities).

She then said that she had decided to watch the debates & that this would hopefully help her make up her mind. I told her that this was a good start & that we should discuss the topic again after she got a feel for the candidates & their positions.

Cut to this past Monday... I asked her if she had seen last Friday's debate & she said that she had, but only the last 15 minutes (way to put forth the effort ). She then said that she had sort of formed an idea of who she was going to vote for. She told me that before watching the debate, she was leaning toward Bush because "he is already the President and besides... both my parents are voting for him." After watching the debate however, she said that she was most likely going to vote for KERRY!!!

Why you may ask? Because "he sounded smart and he is very pro-choice."

I told her that I found her decision confusing, in light of her being Catholic and she offered up that she is not really a "practicing" Catholic right now, and that nobody should be able to tell her what to do with her body!

We've continued to talk about the subject a little more (yes... I'm working on her), but she seems to have made up her mind based on 15 minutes of political insight. Sad really...

Well there you have it... a glimpse into the inner workings of a truly undecided voter's mind. All it takes is smooth sales pitch and the sheeple are eating out of your hand!

... and what's really scary is that these are the folks who will decide the presidential election!!!

What is it with undecided females?

One of my friends (26yo) is 'undecided' but 'leaning', and she won't say which way it is (I don't know if it's because she feels it's personal, or she doesn't want to catch grief from me (I work for the Bush campaign) if she's leaning Kerry)... She's a teacher & a strict Christian, and has said that she feels torn btween her profession's pull towards Kerry, and her religeous beliefs which favor Bush.

However, this one is very interested in the debates, and has decided that she'll make up her mind based on what she sees (she's concerned about what both candidates will say about education). Based on what I saw, I think the 3rd will tip her towards Bush (Since GW had the most to say on her subject), but I don't know...
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 12:25:59 AM EDT
[#15]
I am an undecided voter.  I have decided so far that I will never vote for Kerry, not even if a crack squad of goons, whom are fanatically devoted to the DNC, holds me at comfy-pillow-point (remember, guns are evil).

My vote is torn between Bush and Badnarik.  Those of you who will flame me for even contemplating Badnarik can stuff it right now.  Those of you who respect my right to decide whom is more worthy of my vote, thank you.
Oh, and by the way, until I get a sign that says "SgtAR15 is God and knows beyond a shadow of a doubt when life starts and does ordain said knowledge on such and such date", I will gladly thank you to stop promoting the legislation of when life starts.

Do I like abortion? No.  Do I think it should EVER be used for birth control? No, that is what contraceptives are for.  Would I ever approve of it for someone I know when the mother's life is NOT in danger?  No.  But I will not legislate my beliefs on another.  It is the mother and father's decision to make together.

Now that I have turned this thread into a flamewar, I will bid you all adieu.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 12:38:15 AM EDT
[#16]
Do you think she will actually vote?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 12:42:49 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Oh, and by the way, until I get a sign that says "Sgtar15 is God and knows beyond a shadow of a doubt when life starts and does ordain said knowledge on such and such date", I will gladly thank you to stop promoting the legislation of when life starts.

When one cell splits into 2 there is life.

No I am not God, but I am the Mayor.

Next question rookie?

Sgtar15

PS  And yes, if you vote 3rd party you are wasting your vote.  But I respect your right to throw your vote away.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 12:46:46 AM EDT
[#18]
during the last election 3 or 4 girls i worked with all went and voted for the 1st time.  they all voted for gore.  sheeple.  one goes one way and the rest follow.  

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:01:41 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

PS  ANd yes, if you vote 3rd party you are wasting your vote.  But I respect your right to throw your vote away.

If I dont vote for Bush, I will be voting my principles.  And that is never throwing my vote away.  Throwing my vote away would be voting for something I dont believe in.

And at this point (which was the same point in 2000, when I couldnt vote), the two candidates of the Republicrats are just fighting for whom I disaprove of least.

Let me put it this way:  If you had your hypothetical choice of three candidates in a world where only .22lr single shots existed...

1. A Dem who supported UN Rule of the US, Abortions, no guns for anyone, including our military, a minimum wage of $50, etc etc,

2.  A Republican who supported UN rule by Proxy, Abortions, only airsoft guns, and a minimum wage of $35

3.  A third party candidate whom represented 90% of your views, no matter what they are

Whom would you choose?  The main candidate you disaprove of least, or the third party candidate whom has little chance of success?

You naturally want the Dem to lose, but is it enough to make him lose by selling out your principles?  I hope not.  But, since this is ARFCOM, talking about libertarian ideals is like yelling at a flock of gulls to be quiet; your voice will only be drowned out by the louder flock of gulls.  So, I will actually leave this thread, unless you wish that I continue this debate-ish thread.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:09:22 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Its amazing the lack of thought alot of people put towards voting.

My cousin called me the other night and asked who he should vote for.

WTF are you bitchin' about? I wish people sheeple would call ME and ask who they should vote for! It sure would be easier than converting the brainwashed idiots I have been dealing with.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:13:08 AM EDT
[#21]
From the local ABC news comentator in Seattle:

Hey Stupid, Make Up Your Mind

October 11, 2004
By Ken Schram

SEATTLE - Andy Rooney showed me the light.
During his discourse on 60 Minutes Sunday night, Rooney talked about the undecided voter.
His conclusion?
At this point, if you don't know who's going to get your vote for president, you're not 'just' undecided.

You're stupid.

If you haven't paid attention during four years of a George Bush presidency; if you've not kept up with Kerry's candidacy; if you haven't read newspapers and magazine articles, watched TV news and election specials; if you can't see the distinct differences between the two men who want to lead this country, than you are stupid.

Forrest Gump, without the charm, stupid.

Undecided voters differ from unregistered voters in one way: Unregistered voters know they're stupid.

Undecided voters don't.

I'd been holding out hope that the undecided voter was merely fibbing. You know, messin' the pollsters' heads, maybe wanting some extra wooing from candidates.

But after the second debate last week, when people were saying they STILL didn't know, well, I lost all hope.

Stupid is as stupid does, so for all you "undecideds" out there...

Be sure to vote come December 2nd.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:20:43 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

She's a teacher & a strict Christian, and has said that she feels torn btween her profession's pull towards Kerry, and her religeous beliefs which favor Bush.

Ask her if her job has a heaven or hell to put her in. Cuz my religion does.

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 2:06:16 AM EDT
[#23]
Pooper + Pics.....   You know the drill..
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 2:50:51 AM EDT
[#24]
You know, it is amazing to me that when given a choice of two candidates who WILL be the only ones who can win the election, that people instead choose the third candidate.  They know that there will never be a candidate who is 100% in their court, but instead of choosing one of the major candidates who is closest to their beliefs (especially one who kept the AWB from being renewed - you know, the reason we are HERE on ar15.com) they instead take a vote away from that candidate (which can have the effect of getting the OTHER guy elected, who will then really fuck their rights over).

Question for you:

If one candidate (the Dem) was Satan, the other candidate was someone who you agreed with 51%, and the last candidate (who had no choice in hell to get elected) agreed with you on 90% of things, would you REALLY vote for the third, knowing that your vote could well hand the election to Satan?  Are you really THAT selfish and stupid?  (with all due respect)

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 3:34:57 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

And at this point (which was the same point in 2000, when I couldnt vote),

This explains alot.

Let me put it this way:  If you had your hypothetical choice of three candidates in a world where only .22lr single shots existed...

1. A Dem who supported UN Rule of the US, Abortions, no guns for anyone, including our military, a minimum wage of $50, etc etc,

2.  A Republican who supported UN rule by Proxy, Abortions, only airsoft guns, and a minimum wage of $35

3.  A third party candidate whom represented 90% of your views, no matter what they are

Whom would you choose?  

Contrary to what others may believe, I don't play "what if" games, I prefer reality

But, since this is ARFCOM, talking about libertarian ideals is like yelling at a flock of gulls to be quiet; your voice will only be drowned out by the louder flock of gulls.  So, I will actually leave this thread, unless you wish that I continue this debate-ish thread.

That's because if you actually believe in anything the libertarians stand for then it is obvious that you have no principles to begin with.

Come back and talk to me in 10-15 years when your ears are dry bucko.

SGtar15
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 9:26:22 AM EDT
[#26]

Do you think she will actually vote?

Probably not!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:53:25 AM EDT
[#27]
NYPatriot:

Stuff it in her ballot box and post pics!

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:54:56 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Hey so when you jack off in the shower do you commit genocide cause all those 50,000 souls are flushed down the drain?Where do we draw the line?

Only 50,000?!!

Are you having some fertility problems that you want to share with the group?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:04:14 AM EDT
[#29]
Anyone undecided at this point is just too stupid to be allowed to vote....really.  How the fu** could you have NOT made up your mind by this point, given the rather deep philoshophical divides between the 2 candidates?  

If she's really that dumb, and that cute, it shouldn't be too hard to charm her pants off...and you can whisper "vote for Bush" in her ear as you give her what for...kinda like a subliminal message
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:26:20 AM EDT
[#30]

If she's really that dumb, and that cute, it shouldn't be too hard to charm her pants off...and you can whisper "vote for Bush" in her ear as you give her what for...kinda like a subliminal message

I don't think that my wife would approve of that particular course of action, but thanks for the suggestion!

Besides, a woman has to have something upstairs before I can get interested in what she has downstairs. But that's just me...
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:29:29 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh, and by the way, until I get a sign that says "Sgtar15 is God and knows beyond a shadow of a doubt when life starts and does ordain said knowledge on such and such date", I will gladly thank you to stop promoting the legislation of when life starts.

When one cell splits into 2 there is life.

No I am not God, but I am the Mayor.

Next question rookie?

Sgtar15

PS  And yes, if you vote 3rd party you are wasting your vote.  But I respect your right to throw your vote away.

Life starts at conception, period. Proven fact of science. Until you become informed I thank you for shutting your cockholster and not interrupting the adults when we speak.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top