Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:18:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Bush killed em
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:18:45 PM EDT
[#3]
IBTL (in before the landslide)
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:20:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I was really happy with Bush, since this was suppose to be a weak area for him.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:20:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, I for one felt good about that debate.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:20:26 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a plan
I have a plan
I have a plan
I have a plan
I have a plan
I have a plan
I have a plan
I have a plan
I have a plan
I have a plan
I have a plan
I have a plan
I have a plan
I have a plan
I have a plan
I have a plan
I have a plan
I have a plan
I have a plan
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:20:44 PM EDT
[#7]
So, who won the debate?

I was watching Rescue Me and I'm not reading through that long ass thread.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:21:19 PM EDT
[#8]
bush took it- by a mile
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:21:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:22:03 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
bush took it- by a mile

+1
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:23:03 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
So, who won the debate?

I was watching Rescue Me and I'm not reading through that long ass thread.

Kerry had some plans.
The President had some answers.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:23:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Bush planted some serious wood tonight!!

His sense of humor was quite enjoyable tonight too.

The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you are already dead. And the sooner you accept that, the sooner you will be able to function as a soldier is supposed to function, without mercy, without compassion, without remorse.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:23:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Anyone have a no-bullshit assessment?

"he kicked ass!" doesn't cut it...   what happened that was weak and what was strong for our boy Dubya?

- BG
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:27:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Bush was strong on:
Kerry's Tax Record
Health Issues
Education

Bush was weak on:
AWB
Gay Marriages

And speaking of gay marriages, it was very wrong for Kerry to out Cheney's lesbian daughter to gain more votes from the right.... VERY wrong!
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:28:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Here, I'll do a quick summary of what Kerry had to say:

"blah blah blah blah ...Free healthcare... blah blah blah blah ...Tax the rich... blah blah blah blah ...I have a plan... blah blah blah blah ...This president... blah blah blah blah ...John McCain... blah blah blah blah ...Mistake... blah blah blah blah ...Free jobs for everyone... blah blah blah blah ...When I'm elected... blah blah blah ...Cheney's daughter is gay... blah blah blah blah ...Vietnam!"

and so forth and so on........................
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:29:38 PM EDT
[#16]
I caught the last ten minutes of the debate, and just started watching the clips twenty minutes ago.  WOW, Bush is KICKING HIS ASS!  Oh, I love this!

And that crack about Cheney's daughter was sick, and I think it will hurt him in the polls.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:31:07 PM EDT
[#17]
One of kerry's plans included "deploying the NG and reserved here at home because there's a lot they can do here"    
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:31:40 PM EDT
[#18]

Here in Aztlan we got Walter Fucking Cronkite giving commentary on our local news - he says Kerry was more succinct and concise in getting his message across.

Of course that fucking Marxist communist-sympathizer Tet-Offensive-Cheerleader-For-North-Vietnam was saying Kerry won.

You fucking asshole Cronkite - just go and fucking die already!  Your so fucking stupid you wouldn't know "the truth" came up and jammed a pencil in your eye!

Go have a fucking stroke you decrepit washed-up worthless cuntrag!  

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:43:21 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Here in Aztlan we got Walter Fucking Cronkite giving commentary on our local news - he says Kerry was more succinct and concise in getting his message across.

Of course that fucking Marxist communist-sympathizer Tet-Offensive-Cheerleader-For-North-Vietnam was saying Kerry won.

You fucking asshole Cronkite - just go and fucking die already!  Your so fucking stupid you wouldn't know "the truth" came up and jammed a pencil in your eye!

Ouch.  Very ruthless...

But accurate.

+1
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:45:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Can someone IM me a quick run down of what happened, I was asleep trying to get atleast a hour of sleep before work
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:45:10 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

And speaking of gay marriages, it was very wrong for Kerry to out Cheney's lesbian daughter to gain more votes from the right.... VERY wrong!

I agree 100%.

I can't believe the liberal homo infested media and Ron Reagan in particular refuse to call Kerry on this.

Edwards did it in the VP debate.

Maybe Bush/Cheney don't want to stoop THAT low, but I see it as completely valid for them to virbally kick Kerry/Edwards in the groin. "If you want to talk about homosexuality, Talk about you and your running mate. Leave Cheney's daughter out of it! Fuckwad!"

Instead, they give them a pass.

-LS
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:45:26 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Here, I'll do a quick summary of what Kerry had to say:

"blah blah blah blah ...Free healthcare... blah blah blah blah ...Tax the rich... blah blah blah blah ...I have a plan... blah blah blah blah ...This president... blah blah blah blah ...John McCain... blah blah blah blah ...Mistake... blah blah blah blah ...Free jobs for everyone... blah blah blah blah ...When I'm elected... blah blah blah ...Cheney's daughter is gay... blah blah blah blah ...Vietnam!"

and so forth and so on........................

hey my friend, you missed a few hundred more "i have a plan"s
and AGAIN WITH THE FUCKING VIETNAM SERVICE, DIDNT HE LEARN HIS LESSON THAT WE KNOW HE DIDNT SERVE HONORABLY? HE IS A FUCKING INSULT TO ME AND THE REST OF THE MILITARY.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:45:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Bush Overlooks Own Flip-Flop in Debate

President Bush Overlooks Flip-Flop of His Own on Homeland Security Department in Debate
The Associated Press

WASHINGTON President Bush overlooked a flip-flop of his own when he boasted Wednesday about launching the Homeland Security Department: He was against it before he was for it. John Kerry told Americans he has a health care plan that covers all of them, when he doesn't.

Figures and rhetorical claims flew in the last presidential debate, and not all them were on target.

Kerry accurately quoted Bush as saying he does not think much about Osama bin Laden and is not all that concerned about him. The president protested: "I just don't think I ever said I'm not worried about Osama bin Laden. It's kind of one of those exaggerations."

But in March 2002, Bush indeed said, "I truly am not that concerned about him. I know he is on the run." He described the terrorist leader as "marginalized," and said, "I just don't spend that much time on him."

Kerry declared, "I have a plan to cover all Americans" with health insurance, but even his campaign does not contend his blueprint would eliminate the ranks of the uninsured. Independent analysts say full implementation of Kerry's plan would extend coverage to about 25 million of the nearly 45 million uninsured.

He also said Bush has cut Pell grants, but later altered the accusation when the president pointed out accurately that about 1 million more students are getting the aid than when he took office. Kerry then said Bush has not raised the maximum Pell grant as much as promised.

"They're not getting the $5,100 the president promised them," he said. Education Secretary Rod Paige said the month after Bush took office that the maximum grant for first-year students would go up by more than half, to $5,100. But the maximum now is $4,050.

Also in the debate:

Kerry, trying to show Bush has paid too little heed to civil rights, stated flatly, "This is a president who hasn't met with the Black Congressional Caucus." Actually, Bush met the caucus at the White House within two weeks of taking office.

Bush talked about how he signed the bill creating the Homeland Security Department, putting that on his list of actions that have made the country safer. But he was a convert to that cause, at first opposing the massive reorganization.

Kerry sharply criticized Bush on port security inspections of ship cargo, saying "95 percent come in today uninspected. That's not good enough."

Kerry's claim ignores that the manifests of all U.S.-bound cargo are screened before they reach American ports and all high-risk cargo is identified. U.S. officials then physically inspect the high-risk cargo which accounts for about 5 percent of the overall total.

On whether the inspections are adequate, a new report by the Homeland Security Department internal investigator that surfaced Wednesday concluded federal inspectors of oceangoing shipping containers still need to improve their detection equipment and search procedures to prevent terrorists from sneaking weapons of mass destruction into the United States.

Bush accused Kerry of voting 98 times to raise taxes during his 19-year Senate career. An analysis by the Annenberg Public Policy Center's FactCheck.org found that 43 of the votes cited by the president involved budget measures that merely set targets for taxes without actually legislating changes to the tax code. The list also counted multiple votes on the same bills, including 16 votes on the 1993 Clinton package of tax increases and spending cuts.

Copyright 2004 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Copyright © 2004 ABC News Internet Ventures
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:50:00 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

MacAllan, you r0kk. I've gotta party with you sometime, wildman.  

A litany of complaints is not a plan! - W.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:57:53 PM EDT
[#25]

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:59:51 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

+1 Well said.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:01:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:01:52 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Don't beat around the bush...tell us all how you REALLY feel...
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:02:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:05:41 PM EDT
[#30]
*Snicker*
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:08:33 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/bull_8/yaBITCH.jpg

img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/bull_8/Bush20in202004.jpg

LoL....Did anyone make the top one into an "Owned" pic yet

Here's what happened.  Kerry was hoping for a knockout, Grand Slam, Hail Mary pass.  He didn't get it.

Bush held his own, didn't get angry or flustered with Kerries nonstop lies and insults, and actually managed  to damage kerries credibility.  Bush won by fighting to a draw.  Now all we have to do is mobilize the faithful, and get out and VOTE.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:19:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Is that a hotlink to DUh in this thread?  Did somebody change the rules?
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:45:36 PM EDT
[#33]
So what would Kerry do about the burned out light bulb?

First I would find my European friends to stand with me and strongly rebuke the light bulb for its failure to provide light, while they quietly profit from selling short life light bulbs to us.  I would then deploy international electrical inspectors to determine if in fact the light bulb had burned out before I took any action.

I have a plan, that would in four years, provide light bulbs that will never burn out to every American.  Did you know George Bush has had more light bulbs burn out during his presidency than did Bill Clinton?  I have a plan that increase spending on new light bulbs to any number greater than George Bush has spent as my hindsight is in fact 20/20, and has served me well to this point.  Lastly, I would never waiver in my stongly held position that light bulbs should provide light and I will threaten to replace, by application of force, any light bulb that refuses to provide that light.  I have a plan and that plan is the plan that I just laid out for you as my plan... that I have.

Owwww.... damn, I stubbed my toe!   WHY IS IT STILL DARK IN HERE!
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:48:43 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
So what would Kerry do about the burned out light bulb?

First I would find my European friends to stand with me and strongly rebuke the light bulb for its failure to provide light, while they quietly profit from selling short life light bulbs to us.  I would then deploy international electrical inspectors to determine if in fact the light bulb had burned out before I took any action.

I have a plan, that would in four years, provide light bulbs that will never burn out to every American.  Did you know George Bush has had more light bulbs burn out during his presidency than did Bill Clinton?  I have a plan that increase spending on new light bulbs to any number greater than George Bush has spent as my hindsight is in fact 20/20, and has served me well to this point.  Lastly, I would never waiver in my stongly held position that light bulbs should provide light and I will threaten to replace, by application of force, any light bulb that refuses to provide that light.  I have a plan and that plan is the plan that I just laid out for you as my plan... that I have.

Owwww.... damn, I stubbed my toe!   WHY IS IT STILL DARK IN HERE!

Damn, thats funny!

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:54:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:56:19 PM EDT
[#36]
SCHIEFFER: Mr. President, new question, two minutes.

You said that if Congress would vote to extend the ban on assault weapons, that you'd sign the legislation, but you did nothing to encourage the Congress to extend it. Why not?

BUSH: Actually, I made my intentions -- made my views clear. I did think we ought to extend the assault weapons ban, and was told the fact that the bill was never going to move, because Republicans and Democrats were against the assault weapon ban, people of both parties.
I believe law-abiding citizens ought to be able to own a gun. I believe in background checks at gun shows or anywhere to make sure that guns don't get in the hands of people that shouldn't have them.
But the best way to protect our citizens from guns is to prosecute those who commit crimes with guns. And that's why early in my administration I called the attorney general and the U.S. attorneys and said: Put together a task force all around the country to prosecute those who commit crimes with guns. And the prosecutions are up by about 68 percent -- I believe -- is the number.
Neighborhoods are safer when we crack down on people who commit crimes with guns.
To me, that's the best way to secure America.

SCHIEFFER: Senator?

KERRY: I believe it was a failure of presidential leadership not to reauthorize the assault weapons ban.
I am a hunter. I'm a gun owner. I've been a hunter since I was a kid, 12, 13 years old. And I respect the Second Amendment and I will not tamper with the Second Amendment.
But I'll tell you this. I'm also a former law enforcement officer. I ran one of the largest district attorney's offices in America, one of the ten largest. I put people behind bars for the rest of their life. I've broken up organized crime. I know something about prosecuting.
And most of the law enforcement agencies in America wanted that assault weapons ban. They don't want to go into a drug bust and be facing an AK-47.
I was hunting in Iowa last year with a sheriff from one of the counties there, and he pointed to a house in back of us, and said, "See the house over? We just did a drug bust a week earlier, and the guy we arrested had an AK-47 lying on the bed right beside him."
Because of the president's decision today, law enforcement officers will walk into a place that will be more dangerous. Terrorists can now come into America and go to a gun show and, without even a background check, buy an assault weapon today.
And that's what Osama Bin Laden's handbook said, because we captured it in Afghanistan. It encouraged them to do it.
So I believe America's less safe.
If Tom DeLay or someone in the House said to me, "Sorry, we don't have the votes," I'd have said, "Then we're going to have a fight."
And I'd have taken it out to the country and I'd have had every law enforcement officer in the country visit those congressmen. We'd have won what Bill Clinton won.

www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,135380,00.html
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:43:39 PM EDT
[#37]
BTT
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:00:20 PM EDT
[#38]
I was at the Bank One ball park here in Phoenix.

8,000 people waited to see him after the debate.  After a great debate, what did we get?

"Get out the VOTE!  Fight terror!  Thank you."

He spoke at maximum, 4-5 minutes.  Everyone was there for over three hours.  He had nothing to say to 8K supporters.  Big disappointment for everyone.  What an ass.  
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:01:57 PM EDT
[#39]

Originally posed by John Fuckin Kerry:
I'm also a former law enforcement officer. I ran one of the largest district attorney's offices in America,

EXCUSE ME? Did this asshole just refer to himself as a LAW ENFORCMENT OFFICER? because he was a DA?!?!?! You fucking scumbag dont ever act like that makes you one of us, you may have "put people behind bars for the rest of their life" but you did it from the safety of a courtroom, guarded by REAL law enforcement officers, FAGGOT.

Originally BSed by John (hanoi) Kerry:
I'd have had every law enforcement officer in the country visit those congressmen. We'd have won what Bill Clinton won.

You would "HAVE EVERY Law enforcement officer...."? Newsflash asshole, the police officers of America DO NOT SUPPORT you and will not be voting for you. I personally wouldnt  piss on your head if your hair was on fire.

Is this guy serious? first he was a war hero now he was a "law enforcemnt officer"? I have never been so disgusted by a politician in my life, and thats saying something.  I hope he gets skin cancer from that fake tan
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:02:25 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
I have a plan
I have a plan
I have a plan
I have a plan
I have a plan
I have a plan
I have a plan
I have a plan
I have a plan
I have a plan
I have a plan
I have a plan
I have a plan
I have a plan
I have a plan
I have a plan
I have a plan
I have a plan
I have a plan

Fox had this little skit where they replayed all the times he has said that, I was some funny shit
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 3:15:56 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

8,000 people waited to see him after the debate.  After a great debate, what did we get?

He spoke at maximum, 4-5 minutes.  Everyone was there for over three hours.  He had nothing to say to 8K supporters.  Big disappointment for everyone.  What an ass.  

You don't think that after several months of campaigning and three debates, he might be a little TIRED, perhaps?  
God, you are a selfish little person.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 3:22:34 AM EDT
[#42]
Only 8000 people showed up at the Bob?

Why so few?  In this state?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 3:36:30 AM EDT
[#43]

OWNED

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 3:47:37 AM EDT
[#44]
I am glad that Bush finally got the hang of this debate thing. He made Kerry look like a fool. Nuff said
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:10:18 AM EDT
[#45]
Bush did much better in this one. The only thing I didn't like about his presentation was the snide comments ... "that's called exageration ... of course I...". I don't know how that came across on television, but on radio only it was kind of annoying. Other than that, he did a great job.

That question about the "backdoor draft" was pretty stupid. He said something like "some guard members have been saying there's a backdoor draft going on" ... yeah right asshole, the only one using the phrase backdoor draft is Kerry. Also, in answering that topic, Kerry's "we're going to double the number of special forces" ... yeah right, do you have some genetic engineered supermen in hiding that they don't know about right now?

Kerry on abortion ... Seems like the President could have slammed him for wanting to have it both ways. Kerry's a sick fucker. He really believes abortion is the same morally as murdering an adult, yet he won't oppose it because "you don't legislate religion". OK Kerry, do you also oppose the laws that make shooting your neighbor just of the  fun of it?

I think the President messed up a little when he trotted out the "kerry wants a global test" line, and then gave some line about how kerry voted against international wishes in the first gulf war. So what is it? Does that mean he'll go against the UN when he thinks it's right?

Bush on guns. Kerry on guns .

The President really hammered on the no child left behind stuff. They  must figure that's a real winner as far as getting votes goes.

Summary ... Bush won.

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:21:48 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

What what the fuck did you want asshole???

He just got done with a fucking NINETY MINUTE DEBATE!

You want him to give you another thirty minutes JUST FOR YOU YOU FUCKING IGNORAMUS???

Yeah, I saw him at the BOB on TV and he sounded hoarse - why don't YOU try giving a NINETY MINUTE debate in front of 40,000,000 viewers at 6:00pm and THEN run out to a ballpark and shout into a microphone for a while - see how YOU do you fucking shithead!

Go fuck yourself you big fucking baby!

BTW... it was 35,000 people there, not 8,000.

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:44:48 AM EDT
[#47]
I'm surprised and concerned when some of these polls used show sKerry winning the debate by a wide margin.  At best, for presentation and substance, sKerry poorly performed and tied at best.

W did a better presentation, and had had stronger substance.  Of course one poll from the Caliban was 54/36 then a nation wide poll showed 44/43.

IMHO, W was better.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 9:14:11 AM EDT
[#48]
Correction: 35K in attendance.

Measuring the reaction of the crowed, and speaking to people in attendance led to my opinion.  35K members of his soid base were in attandance and received 4 minutes.  Anyone else who was actually there, care to offer their impression?

Your short post has eight uses of profanity, in a personal attack …

Quoted:

Quoted:

You want him to give you another thirty minutes JUST FOR YOU YOU FUCKING IGNORAMUS???

Yeah, I saw him at the BOB on TV and he sounded hoarse - why don't YOU try giving a NINETY MINUTE debate in front of 40,000,000 viewers at 6:00pm and THEN run out to a ballpark and shout into a microphone for a while - see how YOU do you fucking shithead!

members.cox.net/macallan_the/BABY.jpg

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 9:21:41 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 9:23:23 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Correction: 35K in attendance.

Measuring the reaction of the crowed, and speaking to people in attendance led to my opinion.  35K members of his soid base were in attandance and received 4 minutes.  Anyone else who was actually there, care to offer their impression?

Your short post has eight uses of profanity, in a personal attack …

Quoted:

Quoted:

members.cox.net/macallan_the/BABY.jpg

The COC does not apply when somone TROLLED for a profane response.  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top