Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2004 4:58:12 PM EDT
is it 0 and 2 for Bush?

If the polls show Bush loses this debate will he lose the election?

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 5:22:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Not much interest in the debate tonight I guess.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 5:37:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, Kerry and Bush is tied across the nation and this is after Bush lost the first two debates so I don't think a poor showing tonight will equal a loss. It will make it harder for him to pull ahead however.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 5:40:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I cant figure how Bush lost the second debate.  It must be  "sounds good and feels good, don't care about substance" mentality of the McMTV society.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 5:42:55 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I cant figure how Bush lost the second debate.  It must be  "sounds good and feels good, don't care about substance" mentality of the McMTV society.

No way Bush lost the second debate.  That's just the way they're trying to spin it.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 5:45:23 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Yeah, that and the liberal controlled media that instantly declared Kerry as the winner two seconds after the second debate. Just like you said, appearance over substance
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 5:56:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Too long?

Use this one.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 6:04:33 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
is it 0 and 2 for Bush?

If the polls show Bush loses this debate will he lose the election?

Who told you that score? Don't tell me the MSM.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top