Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2004 11:14:27 AM EDT

with the arizona location, im wondering if it will come up. we talk about it a lot, but does arizona consider it an importnat issue?
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:14:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I doubt it.  Both of them want that vote.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:15:07 AM EDT
[#2]
que?  en espanol, por favor!
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:17:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Absolutely no way in hell!

Neither of these cantidates can afford to that issue with a 10 foot pole! this race is way too close for either of them to risk alienate the Hispanic vote.

I say that with a heart full of sorrow.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:17:24 AM EDT
[#4]
That is one of W's weak points.  I wish he would seal the borders to illegals.  Or at a minimun, let us take care of it ourselves ie Ranch Rescue etc.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:17:51 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Absolutely no way in hell!

Neither of these cantidates can afford to that issue with a 10 foot pole! this race is way too close for either of them to risk alienate the Hispanic vote.

I say that with a heart full of sorrow.

+1

They won't even THINK about it tonight.  

CMOS
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:17:54 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I doubt it.  Both of them want that vote.

The democrats want the votes. The republicans want the cheap labor for big business.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:18:05 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
That is one of W's weak points.  I wish he would seal the borders to illegals.  Or at a minimun, let us take care of it ourselves ie Ranch Rescue etc.

Well it is not kerry's strong point.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top