Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2004 11:00:45 AM EDT
Well, what do you think?

Methinks sKerry will accuse the President of allowing the AWB to expire, but the President will counter with his usual "I supported the ban and an extension of it, but Congress never gave me a bill...."

Perhaps we will learn of W's real postilion on gun control?
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:00:59 AM EDT
[#1]
retracted - I was wrong.  
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:01:35 AM EDT
[#2]
probably not, gun control in general is not that "big" of a topic
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:02:29 AM EDT
[#3]
No way in hell, the dim-o-craps don't want that mentioned again until they are certain that they can cram it down our throats.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:02:55 AM EDT
[#4]
I am betting it will be mentioned.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:03:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Nope, I seriously doubt it will be mentioned.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:03:22 AM EDT
[#6]
NOFUKINWAY!
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:05:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Kerry will probably bring it up and hopefully W will rebut by saying "don't you own a Chinses AK47 Vietnam War trophy"???

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:06:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Yes.  Since the NRA has endorsed W, Kerry will jump on this.

Here is your official Kerry-is-an-Ass-hat list of lies he will try to hang on Bush.

1.  wants machine guns back on the streets
2.  wants Big Oil buddies to run our lives
3.  pro-drug companies
4.  wrong on the war
5.  only likes rich people
6.  net job loser
7.  wants people to stay sick instead of allowing stem cell research
8.  doesn't play well with the Europeans
9.  made America less secure
10. shoots cats with SGTAR15

Feel free to add your democratic lying points.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:07:25 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Kerry will probably bring it up and hopefully W will rebut by saying "don't you own a Chinses AK47 Vietnam War trophy"???

yeah right, W could have burned kerry on alot of stuff but hasn't.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:08:02 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Yes.  Since the NRA has endorsed W, Kerry will jump on this.

Here is your official Kerry-is-an-Ass-hat list of lies he will try to hang on Bush.

1.  wants machine guns back on the streets
2.  wants Big Oil buddies to run our lives
3.  pro-drug companies
4.  wrong on the war
5.  only likes rich people
6.  net job loser
7.  wants people to stay sick instead of allowing stem cell research
8.  doesn't play well with the Europeans
9.  made America less secure
10. shoots cats with SGTAR15

Feel free to add your democratic lying points.

"Eeeehhhhey! half a Plaaaaaaaaaan!"

Oh, and I bet he will use Christopher Reeve to hammer stem cell points.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:19:09 AM EDT
[#11]
I hope not. I'd like it to be forgotten by the sheep
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:15:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Well, it was.  
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:19:30 PM EDT
[#13]
I just tried to post this in the "Official Third Debate Thread," but it wouldn't post.  Anyway, this thread may be the more appropriate place anyway...

I hate that I wasn't here for the discussion during the debate, but I had been on the road all day and was playing with the baby while listening to the debate (indoctrinating him early ).  I just got a chance to sign on after I got him to sleep, and I have now read the entire thread.

Bush won.  Handily.  Not a doubt in my mind.  But that's not why I posted...

... I posted to say how PROUD I am of my community here!  (Arfcom, that is - not Slapout, AL )

When GWB made the comment about the AWB and background checks, I cringed & told Mrs. HardShell that he probably just lost the support of half of my Arfcom brethren.  I understand why politically he had to say something like that, but I didn't like it and was afraid the shortsighted viewpoint expressed here by more than a few folks prior to the "sunset" would be echoed here tonight.  As I read the overwhelmingly pro-Bush assessment of the debate for the first 20 pages, I dreaded what I feared was to come as everybody started posting "AWB!"  I was very relieved to see that everyone kept his comments in the context of a close election with us EBR fans very unrepresentative of any voters who could still be "undecided" at this point.  It was a smart political response, and y'all forgave it as such.

Kudos to the collective Arfcom community - I am reminded yet again why this is the one place on the 'net where I chose to spend my time.  

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:22:19 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Well, it was.  

It sure was. And I didn't like the answer either of them gave. Piss on the Constitution is what I heard. That was especially interesting with regards to Kerry's comments later about not infringing on the Constitution..."as the courts grant our rights...er, the con-sti-tu-tion." Not an exact quote but close.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:24:33 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Well, it was.  

It sure was. And I didn't like the answer either of them gave. Piss on the Constitution is what I heard. That was especially interesting with regards to Kerry's comments later about not infringing on the Constitution..."as the courts grant our rights...er, the con-sti-tu-tion." Not an exact quote but close.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top