Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2004 2:32:26 PM EDT
Somewhere on here (I couldn't find the message) , someone predicted that the libs would find a way to blame Bush for Christopher Reeve's death.  Well, they were right.

msnbc.msn.com/id/6232686/site/newsweek/

Just peachy.  
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 2:35:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 2:40:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 2:47:59 PM EDT
[#3]
As I understand it, Bush never "banned" anything to do with stem cell research, only said that federal money wouldn't be used for it.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 2:49:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
As I understand it, Bush never "banned" anything to do with stem cell research, only said that federal money wouldn't be used for it.

Precisely.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 2:50:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Christopher Reeve did not die from a lack of stem cell research...that's just ludicrous...damn, the world is just chock FULL of idiots...
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 2:50:44 PM EDT
[#6]
yeah, and what I can't understand is that Kerry said he cannot force his 'beliefs' on another person per abortion pertaining to how he won't outlaw it, but then he wants to use taxpayers money to fund stemcell research no matter if said taxpayer is against it. How's that for a flip flop?
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 2:56:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
..., the world is just chock FULL of idiots...

Ain't it the truth.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top