Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/12/2004 9:06:33 AM EDT
went to see it last night. Had to leave the theatre, it was like boyz in the hood meets nemo. anyone else see it? it made me feel dirty. i mean wtf? is up with fish wearing gold chains and spray painting grafitti?
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 9:08:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Haven't seen it, but my daughter has asked about us taking her to see it. From what I've seen of
the commercials, it sounds like your description is pretty much spot on. That being the case, I'm
thinking that this is going to be one that we wait until it comes out on rental, and I'll pick up a copy
and pre-view it first.
I'm not too optimistic of it's future in the Tanker household....
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 9:24:12 AM EDT
[#2]
yeah we stayed about an hour but that was it. i dont need litttle goto talking like ice cube.
wtf? its a kids movie. that might be ok with a lot of parents but no us (me and mrs goto)
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 9:33:05 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
went to see it last night. Had to leave the theatre, it was like boyz in the hood meets nemo. anyone else see it? it made me feel dirty. i mean wtf? is up with fish wearing gold chains and spray painting grafitti?

Yeah, I took Little Ramjet and his buddy to it. I felt the same way. Surprised me too. The boys, both eight, wanted to go home in the middle of it.

Your review is spot on. It's Little Nemo in the Hood. Nice animation but they lost me on much of the slang. The story is pretty thin too.

I give it two "fins" down.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 9:50:58 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, I took Little Ramjet and his buddy to it. I felt the same way. Surprised me too. The boys, both eight, wanted to go home in the middle of it.

Your review is spot on. It's Little Nemo in the Hood. Nice animation but they lost me on much of the slang. The story is pretty thin too.

I give it two "fins" down.

good one
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top