Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2004 6:17:05 PM EDT
Didnt get to make it to the machine gun shoot this year.I'm guessing it was the same stuff????
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 6:22:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Fun as always
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 8:13:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Awesome...will post pics later
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 8:14:23 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Didnt get to make it to the machine gun shoot this year.I'm guessing it was the same stuff????

you've gone in the past?
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 8:14:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 8:21:01 PM EDT
[#5]
yes,went out to the spring shoot a year or so ago...it was a good time..alot of blowing up shit..what do they use for charges in the cars and such?I heard it was dynamite,propane tanks.etc....never got a straight answer.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 8:21:03 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

you've gone in the past?

Being a non team member on ARF with a low post count doesnt mean you havnt been to places, dont know about guns, and dont know people.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 8:22:41 PM EDT
[#7]
I got to go next time.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 8:29:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
yes,went out to the spring shoot a year or so ago...it was a good time..alot of blowing up shit..what do they use for charges in the cars and such?I heard it was dynamite,propane tanks.etc....never got a straight answer.

get to shoot any of the guns there?
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 8:32:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks Johnny
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 8:34:27 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

you've gone in the past?

Being a non team member on ARF with a low post count doesnt mean you havnt been to places, dont know about guns, and dont know people.

no, but coupled with this being your first post on arfcom, means you are more likely than not, a troll

Quoted:
I haven't heard that much studdering on tv since Corky from 'Life Goes On'
wason...Poor Georgie....Kerry is on a roll

post #3

Quoted:
I dont believe it matters.....The next president will ban assault rifles again..no matter who he is.

the prosecution rests.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 8:36:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Couldnt  justify spending 30 bucks to rip 30 rounds through an ak or m16,liked the bigger stuff but at a 1.50 a round minimum 100 rounds,i'll stick to my semi ar s
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 8:42:35 PM EDT
[#12]
I think there is more to a the presidency than just gun control.If  that was all i was worried about i would be george all the way,but i'm not.The past four years my 401k is in the dumps and i'm paying out the ass in gas for my vehicles,home and my health insurance premiums just keep climbing.it may not be georges fault but i don't see him helping me...
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 8:45:15 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

4 More Years!
www.georgewbush.com
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 8:47:24 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I think there is more to a the presidency than just gun control.If  that was all i was worried about i would be george all the way,but i'm not.The past four years my 401k is in the dumps and i'm paying out the ass in gas for my vehicles,home and my health insurance premiums just keep climbing.it may not be georges fault but i don't see him helping me...

Who is George? When did 401 go into the dumps? It has retained almost 65% of it's pre-recession value. How did "George" do this?
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 8:51:42 PM EDT
[#15]
it has happened on his watch.period
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 8:52:38 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

You think Bush had something to do with the bust of the inflated internet business boom? You think healthcare should be free? You want more help from the government? You think a man that voted for a higher gas tax could help you out with cheaper gas?

Maybe you should vote for kerry. Hes a good choice for people that want to ride on the coattails of government. You can see what his party has done to a good portion of blacks in our country.

Link Posted: 10/11/2004 8:53:45 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

How will Kerry help you?
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 9:01:08 PM EDT
[#18]
The way i see it Bush hasn't helped me at all.The 200 or 300 tax refund was nice but it was a bandaid on a much bigger problem.since he has been in office gas prices just keep climbing and that started in march of the same year he took office..maybe cause he is in that business or backed by alot of foreign interest.i dont know but i'm going to give the new guy a shot if it comes down to me..  
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 9:05:22 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
The way i see it Bush hasn't helped me at all.The 200 or 300 tax refund was nice but it was a bandaid on a much bigger problem.since he has been in office gas prices just keep climbing and that started in march of the same year he took office..maybe cause he is in that business or backed by alot of foreign interest.i dont know but i'm going to give the new guy a shot if it comes down to me..  

This doesn't sound like the place for you, then.
Try here... democratunderground.com
You will fit in better there.
But I suspect you already know that.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 9:07:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Hopefully if kerry does get elected, he's as anti-gun as they say he is. Its better to ban them all than just some. Its better to piss ALL of us off than just the rightwing militia types or (insert stereotype). I fear he wouldnt piss off the hunters though
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 9:10:07 PM EDT
[#21]
they are all crooks its just picking the best one
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 9:12:23 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

On the off chance that you were serious, let me explain.
You see, the $300 refund wasn't really supposed to do much for the economy.
It was just to help get the real, confiscatory taxes lowered on the upper bracket payers, by bribing you with $300.
Why? Because you don't hire many employees on you $5-25/hour paycheck.
But folks in the upper  tax brackets don't like to sit on their money, in a mattress.
They prefer to re-invest it, to make even more money. (You know, greed.  But it's good in this instance)
They hire people, and pay them, so those people can spend their paychecks on food and cars, and houses.  
Which means someone else gets a job building those things.  
It's a great circle.  Money goes from person to a business, who pays an employee, who buys something from a business that pays an employee, that buys something with that money from a business, which pays an employye....  
And every time that happens, taxes get paid.  
My scenario is much more effective than the gov't taking the money from that first rich guy, because they only get tax revenue that one time, without all that other commerce going on.  
The economy slows.

Link Posted: 10/11/2004 9:15:40 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Well we all know who lies the best and we all know who says what he means and means what he says.

Id say your mind is made up. Hopefully you live in a state like texas
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 9:15:47 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Hopefully if kerry does get elected, he's as anti-gun as they say he is. Its better to ban them all than just some. Its better to piss ALL of us off than just the rightwing militia types or (insert stereotype). I fear he wouldnt piss off the hunters though

I'm with

I got your back JME.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 9:17:41 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well we all know who lies the best and we all know who says what he means and means what he says.

Id say your mind is made up. Hopefully you live in a state like texas

INDIANA, if he's telling the truth.

that'll work, too.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 6:55:38 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

I'm ashamed of my fellow Hoosier.  You are entitled to your opinion bill44, but geesh...get with the program!

I could say alot more but I'll shut up now..
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:02:42 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This doesn't sound like the place for you, then.
Try here... democratunderground.com
You will fit in better there.
But I suspect you already know that.

obviously, this was a weak attempt by the DUers to infiltrate and disrupt.  i suspect we want be hearing much more from wildbill. expect another new user to pop up in the next few days.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:05:56 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

And you think you will like the "help" you will get from Kerry?
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:44:54 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Neither Bush or Kerry will be able to do anything about the price of gas.  Its those dam Chineese and people in India they sold their horses and bought Cars there are alot of fucking people over there.  They have put a huge strain on the Oil exported all over the world.  Supply vs. Demand.  As for Kerry I have no fucking clue where he stands on any issue except Gun Control, and TAXES.  Those two are clear.  You liberals think the last 4 years have been bad?  Just elect Kerry and you will really see what sucks.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 8:54:50 AM EDT
[#30]
Lets see....Skerry and his ilk have been pushing-implementing-passing-preaching entitlements for the past 40 plus years, and look what it has done for this country.

Jeeezus f'ing keeriste, WHY can't people see the truth. The "free lunch" crowd only gets bigger, gains more power and it is a constant struggle to put up with the bullshit! Its just sad and a hell of a mess. The sheeple can't help themselves, but we have to keep trying to show them see the light.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 9:13:36 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Please stop feeding the

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top