Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2004 6:16:46 AM EDT
I read on Foxnews ticker there is a movie due to come out this month.  I forgot the name but it is supposed to have footage of Kerry pissing on an American Flag, from back in his protest days.  Has anyone else heard about this?
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 6:18:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I've heard that, but I don't believe they actually have that footage - it would have been aired already.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 6:23:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I wouldn't be surprised if the Repubs are holding out some goodies like this until closer to the election. Remember a lot of voters have a limited memory for things like this, and they don't want to give the dems too much time for damage control.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 6:27:30 AM EDT
[#3]
I saw the clip on Fox that was posted here.  The guy claimed to have seen Kerry and his group tear down some flags, set fire to them and then urinate on them.  He said he filmed it.  The way I see it, he either has the film and it's going to show up right before the election, or he doesn't and that will be the end of it.  

If he does, and it airs before the election, Kerry can kiss his ass goodbye.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 6:28:28 AM EDT
[#4]
If true, it'll be interesting to see how the Dems spin it.  I'll have the popcorn ready.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 6:29:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Kerry will be billed as a Hero for standing up against "the wrong war, in the wrong place, at the wrong time"
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 6:46:50 AM EDT
[#6]
You guys are all living in fantasy world.
If Kerry were filmed pissing on a flag yesterday, no one already voting for him would care.
In fact, they would only be more anxious to vote for him.
Evil America should be disbanded.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top