Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2004 1:42:49 AM EDT
I waited a table of 3 lovely ladies tonight. One of them had on a Bush/Cheney tshirt and they were quite nice. I served them and didnt mention a thing but when I dropped the check I told her "By the way I like your shirt" and she was all "thank you. you WILL vote right?" and I told her "yeah of course. and you know whos got my vote". Left me a NICE 35% tip. me like!
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:47:35 AM EDT
[#1]
So did you hit it??
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:49:01 AM EDT
[#2]
And if it had been a Kerry shirt, I can bet she would have been a chain smoking, non tipping skank.
And they say profiling doesn't work.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:49:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Stuff it in her pooper and post pics!
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 2:35:35 AM EDT
[#4]
As someone experienced in the food service industry, i must say, well done....'''And a nice tip as well

- BG
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 9:32:37 AM EDT
[#5]
a 35% tip sure beats "plant your corn early."
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 9:34:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Would you have said nice shirt to a scarry shirt group for a 35% tip?
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 9:55:25 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I waited a table of 3 lovely ladies tonight. One of them had on a Bush/Cheney tshirt and they were quite nice. I served them and didnt mention a thing but when I dropped the check I told her "By the way I like your shirt" and she was all "thank you. you WILL vote right?" and I told her "yeah of course. and you know whos got my vote". Left me a NICE 35% tip. me like!

What were quite nice? The ladies or what was behind the t-shirt?
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 10:31:48 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Would you have said nice shirt to a scarry shirt group for a 35% tip?

honestly, That is a GREAT question. Good way to poll the candate's make up.

Hmmm lets see, I compliment a BUSH voter = 35% tip
Hmmm lets see, I compliment a KERRY voter = 13% tip

You can do a whole paper on this if you were still in college. Hence therefore, KERRY supporters are cheap asses and DONT care for the working class as they say.

Oh MAN!!! If I were 19 and in college!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top