Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2004 11:42:22 PM EDT
                lucas
"Captain, you've heard of John F Kerry, war hero?"                                                                                

Willard
"yes sir, I've heard the name."

Lucas
"Democratic presidential challenger, Swift boat commander."

Corman
"Luke, would you play that tape for the captain please. Listen carefully."

On tape
"October 9th, 0430 hours, sector Papa Bravo King."

Lucas
"This was monitored out of Massachusettes. This has been verified as commander Kerry's voice.'

Commander Kerry (on tape)
"I watched a villager run away from me" Thats my dream. Thats my nightmare. Shooting an unarmed villager in the back as he runs away from me,crawling, slithering and bleeding from a gunshot wound, and surviving."

On tape
"11th transmission, December 30th, 0500 hours, sector King Zulu King"

Commander Kerry (on tape)
"We must defeat them. We must humiliate them. Repug after repug. Rightwinger after rightwinger. NRA and GOA. Bush and Cheney. And they call me an imposter. What do you call it when the Republicans call you an imposter. We lie... we lie and we must be untruthful. We must cover up what we are because talk radio exposes us. I hate them. How I hate them."

Corman
"John Kerry was one of the worst officers this country has ever produced. He's shallow and self serving in every way and he's an untrustworthy man too. A man of lies and half truths. A back stabbing dimwit. He trumpeted his swift boat heroics. And after that his ideas, methods, became, unsound........unsound."

Lucas
"Now he's crossed into Cambodia with this fantasy of his.And democratic followers of him worship the man like a god. And spew forth his lies no matter however ridiculous."

Corman
"Well I have some other, shocking news to tell you. Commander Kerry was about to be exposed as an impersonator.

Willard
"I don't follow sir. Impersonated who?"

Lucas
"Kerry had ordered the silencing of swift boat veterans for truth. Men he believed were going to expose him for the fraud that he his. So he took matters into his own hands."

Corman
"Well you see Willard.... In this presidential race, things get, confused out there, power, ideals, low morality, lack of military leadership skills. Out there with these liberals, it must be a temptation to be God. Because there's a conflict in every liberal heart between the rational and the irrational, between good and evil. The good does not always triumph. Sometimes the dark side overcomes what Clinton called the better use of judgement. Every man has got a breaking point. You and I have them. If John Kerry is elected president the USA will obviously have gone insane."

Willard
"Yes sir, very much so sir. Obviously insane."

Lucas
"your mission is to proceed up Kerry's dung river of lies without a paddle. Pick up commander Kerry's latest lie. learn the truth if you can. When you find the truth, infiltrate his team by whatever means available and expose John Kerry for the fraud he really is."

Willard
"Expose................ John Kerry"

Corman
"He's out there campaigning without any decent restraint. Totally beyond the pale of any acceptable human conduct. And he is still impersonating an American war hero."

Civilian
"Expose.....with extreme prejudice."

Lucas
"You understand DU... That this operation does not exist. Nor will it ever exist."

Willard (voice over)
"How many people had I already exposed. There was that Clinton pig I knew about for sure. Close enough to blow his load all over my blue camo dress. But this time it was a war hero, not a draft dodger. That wasn't supposed to make any difference to me, but it did. Shit....exposing an anti american liberal in this country is like finding a dyke at Lillithfair. I took the mission. What the hell else was I gonna do? But I didn't know what I'd do when I found him."

Willard
" I was being ferried up the coast in a  flimsy little Hybrid car. A type of plastic piece of crap, pretty common sight amongst the liberals .They said it was a good way to move without harming the enviroment. That was OK. I needed the air and the time because shortly I'd be with the leftist long haired, hippy, gungrabbing, skanky, funk men and women of the democratic party."
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:47:27 PM EDT
[#1]
YOU OWE ME A NEW KEYBOARD!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN, that was Brilliant!  
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:00:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:24:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Holy shit and that's your 21st post what will the future posts be like.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:37:14 AM EDT
[#4]
I've crossposted this over at pre-ban.com.

www.pre-ban.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=18804

Just too good not to spread far and wide.

Ambush, I have to agree with NightWatchman.  If this is an example of what goes on in your mind, you're going fit right in here.  
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:44:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Maybe we found Sarge's script writer.....
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 4:05:33 AM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 4:37:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:20:59 AM EDT
[#8]
" I love the smell of defeated democrates in the morning!" That was awesome man! Really good job! Loved it!Take care.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:24:17 AM EDT
[#9]
WE shall build a Shrine to you, and we shall bow to it every now and then.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:32:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Great work!
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:35:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:36:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Thanks so much for the replies. Always glad to bring laughter at the expense of liberals.

Hmmmmm, team up with the sarge huh?...........interesting.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:43:10 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Maybe we found Sarge's script writer.....

+1
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 11:07:32 AM EDT
[#14]
So funny, Apoc. Now was just on last night too!  

Yes, yes Mr Ambush, applause all around.  Give the good people of AR more.  
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 11:15:55 AM EDT
[#15]
KUDOS!!  You do this kind of thing for a living don't you?  
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 11:26:22 AM EDT
[#16]

That is some funny stuff.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 11:34:20 AM EDT
[#17]
"LIBERALS DON'T SURF!"

Awesome!
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 12:05:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Funny shit !
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 12:50:12 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Holy shit and that's your 21st post what will the future posts be like.

Be afraid........be very afraid.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:03:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Damn, that was funny. Welcome to AR-15.com.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:52:34 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Thanks so much for the replies. Always glad to bring laughter at the expense of liberals.

Hmmmmm, team up with the sarge huh?...........interesting.

Such a great story, only to be pushed behind threads of boogers, boobs and toilets.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top