Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2004 9:03:57 AM EDT
I found this on DU and the little trolls are pissed.  This is good news.  Who needs an October surpirse when you have the truth of the failings of a man who wants to be President.

NEW YORK — The conservative-leaning Sinclair Broadcast Group, whose television outlets reach nearly a quarter of the nation's homes with TV, is ordering its stations to preempt regular programming just days before the Nov. 2 election to air a film that attacks Sen. John F. Kerry's activism against the Vietnam War, network and station executives familiar with the plan said Friday.

Link to DU, please don't make it hot.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x893399

link to the LA times article you have to register

http://www.latimes.com/services/site/premium/access-registered.intercept
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:23:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Every time I read a thread there I get the impression that they are some seriously desperate people. It seems like every couple of years some liberal Democrat comes along and they pin all their baggage on him like he's some kind of Great White Hope.

Those people just make me scratch my head. They think mainstream media is biased against them? They want the "true story" of Iraq to be told as it is in other countries? WTF are these people on? Dope?
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:26:40 AM EDT
[#2]
They are in absolute panic mode over there.  They are putting a list of contacts to Sinclair so they can shut this film down.  It might be worth our time and effort to make some calls and send some emails supporting this.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top