Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2004 6:07:05 AM EDT
John Howard will become the 2nd longest serving Prime Minister...so much for his unpopularity for supporting Bush...

Shows how full of shit the media is.  The media was going on about Latham coming from behind and the ALP (Aus Labor Party) coming out on top in the 2 party preferred votes and how unpopular Howard is etc.

In bad news, one fuckwit called Peter Garret, who was the frontman of some band won a seat.  The prick is a fuckin tree hugger but went with the ALP instead of the Greens just so he could win.  He pisses the hell out of me!

Oh yeah.  One of our former PM's, Bob Hawke, holds/held a world record regarding the consumption of beer.  I dont exactly remember what it is, but when I heard it, I was like......HOLY SHIT!

And one of our former test cricketers also had/has a world record for drinking beer too!  IIRC it was something like 30? cans in a flight from Melbourne? to Tasmania?  which is about a 45 min ride or so

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top