Posted: 10/8/2004 11:44:29 AM EDT
Electoral Vote Predictor 2004:   Kerry 280   Bush 239

Website

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 12:00:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:29:04 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
See my official thread... the site has taken to quoting obscure partisan polls.  The site admin is rabidly pro-Kerry and has been under pressure from the DUh crowd to make the map bluer.

So where's an unbiased poll/map to look at?
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:32:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I think this site is harder and harder to trust.  They were hacked which is maybe beside the point but they were slow to deal with it so I chalk it up as a joke, the site, that is....
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:40:49 PM EDT
[#4]
There is no way this map is correct.   Bush is ahead in WI and has a slight lead in OHIO.  This website is biased.  Please link another, more reliable site.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:43:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:45:08 PM EDT
[#6]

Federal Review Compostie Poll

The only draw back to this poll is that it is only updated once a week.  He is a Republican but read his methodology.  If this guy shows Kerry ahead in the next few weeks we might be in some trouble.  I don't think that will happen after tonight.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:47:42 PM EDT
[#7]

It wont be here for another 25 days.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:55:24 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

It wont be here for another 25 days.

Pfff. I have my doubts about that one too.

Think poll stuffing is bad? Wait until we see a horde of shyster lawyer buddies of Edwards trying to do some quasi-legal ballot stuffing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top