Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2004 7:37:15 AM EDT
I just saw on drudgereport that they beheaded the British hostage that has been pleading for his life.   I watched the video and I can never get over how shocking this type of evil thing is.  I will never forget the first video I ever saw of Nick Berg.   My question is this,  since its obvious that every single dam time they take hostages and demand negotiation, and of course never get it, then havent they figured out that this is totally pointless?   They must just be barbaric savages that thirst for blood to continue doing these types of horrendous acts.   I am sick......
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:38:49 AM EDT
[#1]
IBTL +1

It'll stop when we kill them all, make them too fearful of retribution, or convince their countrymen to rat them out.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:40:25 AM EDT
[#2]
I pray for that day to come, when they are all dead, but somehow dont have much faith it will happen.   I say, we start killing prisoners..... starting with the two arab bitches that these terrorists keep trying to negotiate for.......
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:40:59 AM EDT
[#3]
they have been beheading people for the last 8,000-10,000 years.
mostly to each other.

at this moment in time they get to behead white people.  

we are not going to stop them.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:41:44 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I say, we start killing prisoners..... starting with the two arab bitches that these terrorists keep trying to negotiate for.......

Werd.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:42:31 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
IBTL +1

It'll stop when we kill them all, make them too fearful of retribution, or convince their countrymen to rat them out.

It will never happen.  You will never get all of these assholes out of the woodwork.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:42:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Non-persistant chemical and biological weapons, boys.  That'd do it. I have no problem with it.  We paid to develop ours, we have the stockpiles.  We might as well use them.  They'll quit  beheading people when they spasm their lungs out their mouths.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:43:48 AM EDT
[#7]
The beheadings will end when there is no more Islam.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:43:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Especially not when they raise thier own children to be suicide bombers...... even if you kill thier parents, the kids are still fucked in the head.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:44:54 AM EDT
[#9]
No wonder the Russians booby-trapped toys in Afghanistan.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:45:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Fight fire with fire.  For every hostage they take and make the beheading threat, we put 10 of these combatants we hold on tape and say "you'll see them shipped back to you with a bullet hole in the head and stuffed in pig carcasses if the beheading happens."
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:45:17 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

BIG ROGER THAT BRO!!!!  I wouldnt loose a sec of sleep if that religion was cleansed off this earth.....
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:46:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:46:21 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
IBTL +1

Yes.  Absolutely.  I'm all for it.

I'll add one more.  It'll stop when the Lord returns in all power and glory, and these scumbags burn like chaf at his coming.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:46:46 AM EDT
[#14]
I wonder if there is a way to insert pig blood in a hollowpoint??? That would be fucking awesome.... lets go kill some A-Rabs.....
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:47:25 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Fight fire with fire.  For every hostage they take and make the beheading threat, we put 10 of these combatants we hold on tape and say "you'll see them shipped back to you with a bullet hole in the head and stuffed in pig carcasses if the beheading happens."

I second the motion.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:48:08 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

More to the point, it will end when 'moderate' Islam understands that this murderous cult of Islamic terrorists is an embarrassment to their faith and an outrage to their god.

Whenever that occurs, the beheadings will cease.

But NOT until then.

Eric The(Rational)Hun

I think at that point they would simply turn on the moderates until they had eliminated them.  I don't believe there are any moderates anyway.  You are either for this shit or you are not.  They can't have it both ways.  By not speaking up they are complicit and just as guilty.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:48:08 AM EDT
[#17]
simple solution fill all our c-130s and any other large plains we have with pig fat drop it on their cities they will be so depressed tthey arent getting their 100 virgins they will just off themselves.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:48:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:48:34 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
IBTL +1

It'll stop when we kill them all, make them too fearful of retribution or convince their countrymen to rat them out.

This I'm afraid will never happen. First choice is accurate.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:49:26 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

More to the point, it will end when 'moderate' Islam understands that this murderous cult of Islamic terrorists is an embarrassment to their faith and an outrage to their god.

I submit that these acts are, indeed, quite pleasing to their god.  Therein lies the problem.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:49:50 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Whenever that occurs, the beheadings will cease.

But NOT until then.

Eric The(Rational)Hun

I think at that point they would simply turn on the moderates until they had eliminated them.  I don't believe there are any moderates anyway.  You are either for this shit or you are not.  They can't have it both ways.  By not speaking up they are complicit and just as guilty.

YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD!  Why is there no sign of outrage from the muslim communities here, because they are all thinking the same fucking thing.......  silence is agreement in this case.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:51:17 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
When oh Lord, when will the beheadings ever end.........?

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:52:01 AM EDT
[#23]
It will end when the peaceful Islamic people get tired of having their asses kicked over the acts of the nutbars who commit these attrocities while hiding behind the guise of religion.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:54:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:04:11 AM EDT
[#25]
Please don't mistake any part of this post as my personal endorsement to nuke the ENTIRE middle east and KILL every fanatic muslim around the world.

That would be wrong for me to say based on the CoC....and I don't want there to be any confusion.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:07:16 AM EDT
[#26]
eventually it will all come to a "head" so to speak
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:08:34 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
IBTL +1

Yes.  Absolutely.  I'm all for it.

I'll add one more.  It'll stop when the Lord returns in all power and glory, and these scumbags burn like chaf at his coming.

Well, sure, but in the meanwhile, we must do everything necessary to remove this scourge from HIS earth.

Judgment begins in the House of the Lord, and we shall not escape - how will these murderers then be judged?

Eric The(NotFoundWanting)Hun

I agree with you ETH.  Please don't misunderstand me.  I'm not suggesting that we just wait.  Like I said before, I agree with fight4yourrights that we need to give them real incentives not to be terrorists (like killing all terrorists we can catch).

I'm just saying that I don't think it will totally end until Jesus returns in all power and glory to reign on earth.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:13:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Kill the mentality. We should kill everyone that they demand released every time they behead someone, you want blank,  blank and blank out of jail? well you kill the hostage we kill all that they list in public. h=85%

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:16:02 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
they have been beheading people for the last 8,000-10,000 years.
mostly to each other.

at this moment in time they get to behead white people.  

we are not going to stop them.  

bah that couldn't be.  The earth is only ~6000 years old

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:17:06 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:25:35 AM EDT
[#31]
Promise the Saudis that if the beheadings continue that the USA goes to hi mix ethanol fuels.  Every merc in the world will descend on every known terrorist location on the OPEC payroll.

If that doesn't have a good effect, promise that Mecca goes up in a mushroom cloud, followed by one major Islamic center per week until we have peace.

True fear motivates.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:28:45 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Kill the mentality. We should kill everyone that they demand released every time they behead someone, you want blank,  blank and blank out of jail? well you kill the hostage we kill all that they list in public.

We must make it less look less cool to be a terrorist. So Army snipers can start OPERATION BOB IRONSIDE.  no kid looks up to and wants to be like a guy in a wheelchair.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 1:16:34 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
I pray for that day to come, when they are all dead, but somehow dont have much faith it will happen.   I say, we start killing prisoners..... starting with the two arab bitches that these terrorists keep trying to negotiate for.......

I'll see that and raise you a "Strict interpretation of International Law"

As in:

If they are shooting at US troops, and not wearing the uniform of a legitimate national army... They have no rights. The procedure should be summary execution, or interrogation by any means that the US troops on site see fit, followed by summary execution.

Fuck em. These hajis are not fucking soldiers. they're murderers and terrorists. We've been too nice for too long.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top