Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2004 10:50:17 AM EDT
As seen on the Drudge report now.....

anyway, my answer is to arm all teachers with handguns and keep Ar's in a locker in the classroom....that ought to do it.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 10:52:03 AM EDT
[#1]
DUH!

The only assholes who don't believe this are voting sKerry!
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 10:52:41 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
As seen on the Drudge report now.....

anyway, my answer is to arm all teachers with handguns and keep Ar's in a locker in the classroom....that ought to do it.

I'd be on board with that.  Unfortunately, the liberalism of our education bureaucracy has created a mindset that would be incapable of actively defending our children.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 10:53:36 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't fucking by it and I also don't feel i WANT just every teacher having a GUN WITH IN REACH.
I have had some pretty fucked up teachers in my past. One of my old teachers in jail right now for kiddnapping and rapping a 16 year old student.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 10:54:35 AM EDT
[#4]
the answer seems so simple yet so far away. Many people search their whole lives wonder what the maening of life is....I'm searching for ways to erradicate liberals [communists] from MY HOMELAND!
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 10:55:20 AM EDT
[#5]
I really, really don't want most of the teachers I had in elementary, middle, and high school armed.  Perhaps with the proper training, but the majority were middle age (or older) women who couldn't be trusted with a screw driver, let alone a gun.  Something needs to be done, but an AR15 in every classroom isn't the best idea.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 10:59:51 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
rapping a 16 year old student.

Damn. His skillz must be all ate up, yo.

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 11:07:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 11:13:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Once sKerry gets in the Whitehouse and begins his kinder, gentler, more sensitive war on terror we will see a decrease in torrorist acts world wide and not have to worry about these things in the future.  Maybe we can even get Sharon to lay off the Palis a little to cool thing off over there too.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 11:23:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Nah, we have community barney fifes police officers eating donuts patrolling our schools
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 11:37:02 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Nah, we have community barney fifes police officers eating donuts patrolling our schools

That EXACTLY describes the "school resource officer" at my old HS.   Fat slob always had food or coffee with him, wasn't good for anything except taking up space.  School kept trying to get a different officer assigned, but apparently the PD didn't want him either, so they left him in the school.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 2:00:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Dear Lord....... What would America's reaction be to something like that happening here?

We would declare war on half the planet or outright surrender. I can't imagine anything in between.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:41:41 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
My answer is to arm all teachers with handguns and keep Ar's in a locker in the classroom....that ought to do it.

In a family where the childen are home-schooled, the teachers often are armed. (Of course, the decentralized nature of home schooling makes it an unattractive target to terrorism anyway...)
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:48:59 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
My answer is to arm all teachers with handguns and keep Ar's in a locker in the classroom....that ought to do it.

In a family where the childen are home-schooled, the teachers often are armed. (Of course, the decentralized nature of home schooling makes it an unattractive target to terrorism anyway...)

Hell, in a few years at the Planerench Academy the STUDENTS will be armed! Planerench out.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:29:02 PM EDT
[#14]
I they did that where I went to school they would be out gunned ...Poly tech in longbeach CA
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:28:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:30:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Here is another one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top