Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2004 9:38:34 AM EDT
www.thestate.com/mld/thestate/news/nation/9855114.htm

Saddam sounds like our ex-presidents Carter and Clinton, attempting to manipulate their legacy.  To be fair Nixon also attempted this but his legacy was "obviously" damaged by resignation.

I can't fathom how the left believes we aren't correct in dealing with these nuclear wannbe's (Iraq, Iran, and North Korea).  They are saber-rattling to beat the band now, trying to influence our elections.  The fact that there are NO muslims in North Korea, yet they are intimately connected to the bad actors of the ME makes it even more clear that this is at bottom a global economic issue that is being manipulated by the islamo-fascists, just another version of the Nazis and communists.  In Iran they do have a national presence so I look to them as the next hot spot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top