Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2004 11:50:33 AM EDT

" What is the difference between myself as a former Officer in the U.S. Army (Infantry) and now as a civilian, that I cannot be entrusted with virtually the very same firearm I carried in defense of my country ?"

As our service members begin rotating out of theater and return home (hopefully soon), I can imagine the "nakedness" one would feel by being denied this very basic fundamental right.  

George W. Bush knew the AWB would never get to his desk.

As for my vote, I say "4 more years"
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 11:58:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Because they are the choice of criminals and gangs.  No legitimate sportsman needs one.  
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 11:59:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Everyone knows the second amendment is only about hunting!  Why do you need AK-47s and UZIs to hunt?!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 12:04:33 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Everyone knows the second amendment is only about hunting!  Why do you need AK-47s and UZIs to hunt?!

You forgot about Tec-9's. You cant forget...the media never does
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 12:12:19 PM EDT
[#4]

You forgot about Tec-9's. You cant forget...the media never does

I can't find it now, but I recall a video of a cop demonstrating a Tec-9 for the media and it  jammed every shot or two.  lol
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 12:21:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

" What is the difference between myself as a former Officer in the U.S. Army (Infantry) and now as a civilian, that I cannot be entrusted with virtually the very same firearm I carried in defense of my country ?"

Same reason you call yourself Seagrunt!!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 12:50:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Does anyone know of or can find the statistics of American prior service personnel in this country.
I'll bet the number is extrememly high.

The way I see it, no one should understand more than a Vet, the simple fact that the Second amendment is in place to prevent the usurpation of governing power.

There needs to be a national organization of prior service personnel.  And I don't mean the VFW.

Every one I've been in is nothing more than a watering hole with cheap  booz .

I certainly believe the gun control crowd fears a nation full of skilled veterans.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top