Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 10/5/2004 12:03:32 AM EDT
that his 2003 supercharge pt criuser will out run my stock 97' acura integra gsr...I told him that he's f*cking riduclous that his pt will even stand a chance.........he keeps baggin' on how sorry my acura is and how weak it is.....should I just smoke em'....appearantly he doesn't know that I can run 15sec passes in my stock format.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:05:30 AM EDT
[#1]
But can you run 10000 miles without an oil change, then hold it to the floor for 5 min?

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:07:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Sure.
As long as you don't tbone granny going to church with her 9 year old granddaughter.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:08:08 AM EDT
[#3]
My '74 Pinto Wagon can burst into flames and take down both your piece of crap cars and anything else that happened to be nearby.

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:09:53 AM EDT
[#4]
oh no a 15 second car. run for the hills!

besides, the PT probably runs mid-low 15s.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:10:45 AM EDT
[#5]
don't worry about granny and the child.....if he likes to try out my acura I'll tell him to meet me at Sac. raceway on sat.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:11:44 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
My '74 Pinto Wagon can burst into flames and take down both your piece of crap cars and anything else that happened to be nearby.

I know where I can get a Cordoba that will total out all 3 of you.

BTW off topic kinda but I saw a 1959 Cadillac today
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:12:54 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I don't think pt's can even touch low 16's......Mstangs I've seen only runs mid-hi 14's
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:14:33 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

BTW off topic kinda but I saw a 1959 Cadillac today

You 'da man.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:14:35 AM EDT
[#9]
I know a few people who thought they had the "Most Powerful One" at work.  Both didnt want to go up agaisnt my Impala or my Trans Am (that still needs work)
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:15:48 AM EDT
[#10]
hey guys' quit bagging on the ricer cars....I'm not a ricer myself, but I've known/seen guys who does tweak them to be real quick off the line and give some pretty amazing times with just the mods they have on....I've seen one time a guy gave a viper and a vette a run for its money...
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:17:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:20:44 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Nope his PT is overweight and underpowered. Now if it was a SRT-4, it would be a different story, but it aint and his PT would see a whole lot of your tail lights.

exactly....I'd have no chance up against the srt...but then again it's turbo'd....If I'd throw in 8lbs of boost the srt then would see my tailights....but I don't want to do that....I'd rather get me an STI WRX or Lancer EVO......then it'll be quick off the line and on the curves
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:22:20 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Nope his PT is overweight and underpowered. Now if it was a SRT-4, it would be a different story, but it aint and his PT would see a whole lot of your tail lights.

Edited to add: Of course a modified anything if modified highly enough can beat a Vette or a Viper, but if the Vette or Viper owner were to put in a similar amount of time and effort into thier car how would the results be? I remeber several years ago when Yugos were still in production, there was a guy in Atlanta who for three thousand dollars would but a small block Chevy V8 and four speed tranny into one, how is that for fast?

Damn I wonder if thay Yugo I saw awhile back is still for sale...
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:24:10 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Edited to add: Of course a modified anything if modified highly enough can beat a Vette or a Viper, but if the Vette or Viper owner were to put in a similar amount of time and effort into thier car how would the results be? I remeber several years ago when Yugos were still in production, there was a guy in Atlanta who for three thousand dollars would but a small block Chevy V8 and four speed tranny into one, how is that for fast?

all I'm saying is consider the amount of power already unleased in the vette/viper and the cost....."if a little kid had worked out and was buffed up as hell and was able to beat an adult at arm wrestling....how bad is it that the adult now needs to go work out just to beat the little kid"

It looks pretty bad when v8 gets owned by a 4banger-cramer but when the little banger looses-it's like okay...the v8 is bigger.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:25:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:26:25 AM EDT
[#16]
I see this becoming a 3page pissing match (atleast)

Now remember dont try to have a decent care becuase it will get fucked up by someone else as soon as you get it nice.

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:27:26 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn I wonder if thay Yugo I saw awhile back is still for sale...

As I recall The Yugo was a Fiat design, using a Fiat engine (a real shitbox engine), but the suspension was taken from a Lancia product. The V8 conversion included adding six inches to the front of the car. There was also a Convertable version of the Yugo sold, but I don't remeber ever seeing one outside of a dealers lot.

I saw one off Walton Way awhile back for sale.

I wish I was still able to get ontop of the BonAir
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:40:44 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:08:04 PM EDT
[#19]
wouldn't modifying your vette/viper completely void the warranty....I got a co worker who got an 03' dodge magnum 4x4 and he added some aftermarket 32's/rims......the dealership completely voided his warranty
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:13:50 PM EDT
[#20]
You him and I should meet on the track. I'll let you burn him with your GSR, then you can hop into my STi and burn his ass again!
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:16:42 PM EDT
[#21]
This truck could smoke both of you, and it weighs more than both of you combined.
15 seconds? wowwwweeeee.
whopdefuckindo.

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:18:21 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
wouldn't modifying your vette/viper completely void the warranty....I got a co worker who got an 03' dodge magnum 4x4 and he added some aftermarket 32's/rims......the dealership completely voided his warranty

technically that is illegal. they have to be able to prove that, that specific part was at fault for whatever broke.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:19:15 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't think pt's can even touch low 16's......Mstangs I've seen only runs mid-hi 14's

yeah but what does that prove mustangs also suck??

NO MY ACURA SUCKS LESS THAN YOUR MUSTANG!

have you actually ran your car at the strip I have seen alot of imports that are much slower than 15sec.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:19:18 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Does it come with the fine Corinthian leather?

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:21:55 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:.
15 seconds? wowwwweeeee.
whopdefuckindo.

Yeah  - that was kind of my reaction too.

Is 15 seconds supposed to be fast???
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:23:16 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

yeah but what does that prove mustangs also suck??

NO MY ACURA SUCKS LESS THAN YOUR MUSTANG!

have you actually ran your car at the strip I have seen alot of imports that are much slower than 15sec.

yeah, I've ran it at the strip....if I remember the e.t. correctly it was 15.00 @97.72mph
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:23:29 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

15 seconds? wowwwweeeee.
whopdefuckindo.

maybe if you drive a corrola.

come on people, get fuckin real.

That red dodge that i used to call my own, would run high 12's and 13's. AND THAT IS A TRUCK!!!!! High 12's arn't even that fast.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:24:30 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

15 seconds? wowwwweeeee.
whopdefuckindo.

how many regular cars out there can even do 16's-yet low 17's
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:25:00 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
that his 2003 supercharge pt criuser will out run my stock 97' acura integra gsr...I told him that he's f*cking riduclous that his pt will even stand a chance.........he keeps baggin' on how sorry my acura is and how weak it is.....should I just smoke em'....appearantly he doesn't know that I can run 15sec passes in my stock format.

Both cars mentioned suck.  What is your point?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:25:31 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

15 seconds? wowwwweeeee.
whopdefuckindo.

who the fuck cares? it isn't that fast. Regular cars??? WTF??? this thread is gay.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:25:53 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

15 seconds? wowwwweeeee.
whopdefuckindo.

That red dodge that i used to call my own, would run high 12's and 13's. AND THAT IS A TRUCK!!!!! High 12's arn't even that fast.

so if your dodge can run 12's that means that the purpose of a z06 vette is useless
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:26:50 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

15 seconds? wowwwweeeee.
whopdefuckindo.

So your point is that your car is cooler than my neighbor's minivan?  

eta - it's always dangerous to post a topic like "this dumb guy says ..." on arfcom, because those threads often seem to blow up in people's faces
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:27:16 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

15 seconds? wowwwweeeee.
whopdefuckindo.

so if your dodge can run 12's that means that the purpose of a z06 vette is useless

you are exactly wrong. A vette is a vette. but a truck that can run 13's is fucking bad-ass.

apples and oranges.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:28:12 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

15 seconds? wowwwweeeee.
whopdefuckindo.

not really, I can't haul my whole family to the park in one trip and still have room for the barbecue grill/ all the food
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:29:23 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

15 seconds? wowwwweeeee.
whopdefuckindo.

+1
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:29:26 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

15 seconds? wowwwweeeee.
whopdefuckindo.

not really, I can't haul my whole family to the park in one trip and still have room for the barbecue grill/ all the food

I can--- edit: and smoke you ass on the way there, while pulling a load of cattle.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:30:12 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

technically that is illegal. they have to be able to prove that, that specific part was at fault for whatever broke.

DC has a rep for doing this. When I was a tech at a Jeep dealer, they voided a dudes warranty for having tires ONE SIZE larger than stock on a Grand Cherokee. You couldn't even tell that they were larger. His rear diff had taken a dump at 25k.

Guy was a preacher, and had bought it used 3 months before. He was bummed because it was his first new ride in 10 years. Got a lawyer, dunno if he ever got it fixed...sat in our shop for two months before he had it towed out.

Poor dude. We felt for him, but our hands were tied. Fucking BS on the part of DC IMHO.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:30:45 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

15 seconds? wowwwweeeee.
whopdefuckindo.

I can--- edit: and smoke you ass on the way there, while pulling a load of cattle.

got room for one more
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:31:38 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Perhaps there's a cookie at the end of the track?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:31:55 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

DC has a rep for doing this. When I was a tech at a Jeep dealer, they voided a dudes warranty for having tires ONE SIZE larger than stock on a Grand Cherokee. You couldn't even tell that they were larger. His rear diff had taken a dump at 25k.

Guy was a preacher, and had bought it used 3 months before. He was bummed because it was his first new ride in 10 years. Got a lawyer, dunno if he ever got it fixed...sat in our shop for two months before he had it towed out.

Poor dude. We felt for him, but our hands were tied. Fucking BS on the part of DC IMHO.

hmmm, you may be on to something........
I am pretty sure that DC would have to be able to prove that that was the cause though.
just a thought.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:32:08 PM EDT
[#41]
yeah, this thread is totally fucking gay. big deal, you have a shitty acura that can outrun a shitty PT cruiser. who cares, you are both idiots if you think either of them are fast.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:33:49 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
yeah, this thread is totally fucking gay. big deal, you have a shitty acura that can outrun a shitty PT cruiser. who cares, you are both idiots if you think either of them are fast.

ain't that        thetruth

i crack myself up.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:34:05 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Perhaps there's a cookie at the end of the track?

ice cream and cookies winner takes all
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:34:09 PM EDT
[#44]
BTW, most of the people who drive PT cruisers are wierdos. Fact.

PT cruisers are gay.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:35:25 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i crack myself up.

amen brother.  i have a 95 bronco that will dust either of those cars, but am i bragging? no, because i am not a limpdick.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:35:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:36:30 PM EDT
[#47]
I'll smoke ya both with my plain, stock, modest Kawasaki ZX-6.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:36:32 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

15 seconds? wowwwweeeee.
whopdefuckindo.

Uh, Honda Accord 4-door sedans will do the quarter in 16 seconds.

Listen closely - THERE IS NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT.  If you want to go fast like the big kids, get some cubes under the hood.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:36:39 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

i crack myself up.

amen brother.  i have a 95 bronco that will dust either of those cars, but am i bragging? no, because i am not a limpdick.

My cousins scout could probably smoke them two piles. and it doesn't even have a motor

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:37:17 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
I'll smoke ya both with my plain, stock, modest Kawasaki ZX-6.

When you run out of gas, i will drive over you.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Top Top