Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2004 6:00:57 AM EDT
News >> Entertainment

Kevin Federline turns a crack-shot to guard Britney!
London | October 04, 2004 3:39:25 PM IST

Britney's stalkers better beware, as Kevin is mastering the art of using handguns to guard his new wife.

According to The Sun, Kevin, is reportedly taking lessons is shooting from one of Britney's bodyguards, Todd, and the pair have been spotted going through target sessions in Britney's home town of Kentwood, Louisiana.

"Kevin decided he needed to do it in case anything should happen to Britney. She's not keen but Kevin is insistent.He's seen some of the strange people who follow her around," a source was quoted by the paper as saying.(ANI)

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:03:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Oh no .... they are anti-gun .... but its ok for THEM to have guns, they just dont trust the "common folk" to have guns ....
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:03:27 AM EDT
[#2]
He IS one of the strange people that follow her around....
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:03:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Who is Kevin Federline?
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:03:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Ben Affleck is pretty pro gun.

But I don't know about other celebs.

CRC
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:04:37 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Who is Kevin Federline?

The moron backup dancer she married, who left his girlfriend that was pregnant with his 2nd child to be with Britney. This according to the college student in the next cube....
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:09:00 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

CRC

Isn't Affleck also heavily invoved in MoveOn.org? Seems that most of these celebs/politicians want to ban guns so that only they or their security folks have guns.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:12:44 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

CRC

Isn't Affleck also heavily invoved in MoveOn.org? Seems that most of these celebs/politicians want to ban guns so that only they or their security folks have guns.

Not Affleck...he's pro-gun.  He believes that all americans should be allowed to own firearms, and frowns on much of the anti-gun legislation.  He pointed out, while being interviewed by Bill O'Riely, that most, if not all, gun legislations has been ineffective, and only really kept law abiding citizens from owning certain firearms.  He's got a good logical view of firearms...too bad he's got the rest of it wrong.

He's the only celebrity that can articulate his beliefs.  I give him credit for that.  
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:17:02 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

CRC

and he's also speaking out for John Kerry
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:18:39 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Who is Kevin Federline?

The moron backup dancer she married, who left his girlfriend that was pregnant with his 2nd child to be with Britney. This according to the college student in the next cube....

No shit....she's married now? I'm sure both of them would like nothing more than all of us being disarmed so they could feel "safer".
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:26:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:33:28 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Who is Kevin Federline?

No shit....she's married now? I'm sure both of them would like nothing more than all of us being disarmed so they could feel "safer".

I don’t think she is married it appears her recent “marriage” may have been a hoax to get at the press.

Britney Spears is from what I hear a Republican?

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:38:55 AM EDT
[#12]
I'd hit her.  Britney still gives me major wood, no matter how flaky she gets.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:42:16 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

CRC

Gigli star Ben Affleck may have been on the outs with Matt Damon and J-Lo, but he's looking chummy with Kucinich, having contributed $1,000 to his campaign.

Affleck support sKerry!
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:43:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Not to hijack this thread, but no matter how pro gun Affleck is, he's still a democrat and has publicly stated that his political idol is TED KENNEDY!  He doesn't give a shit about your rights.  He knows his rights will be preserved because he has money and fame.  The law does not apply to him.

Wake the f*ck up people.  Geeezz...

Now back to our regularly scheduled thread.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:00:08 AM EDT
[#15]
How long do y'all think it will be before he shoots one of her fans?
CR
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:18:05 AM EDT
[#16]
I'm all for her and that guy taking responsibility for their own protection
but she better never become a spokesperson for the nra. she's a washed up skank and the laughing stock of many people. not someone we want closely associated with the nra
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:28:41 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I'm all for her and that guy taking responsibility for their own protection
but she better never become a spokesperson for the nra. she's a washed up skank and the laughing stock of many people. not someone we want closely associated with the nra

if a bunch of hot teenage girls who wanted to be like Britney started hanging out at gun ranges would you complain?  Hell, I know I'd go a whole lot more
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:36:12 AM EDT
[#18]
On the rare occasions I go to a range here there's ALWAYS women shooting that are unencumbered by men, plus women that are there shooting with men. And there's always a few lookers in the bunch. Hell, one time I let some guy and his wife shoot the hell out of my shorty AR because his wife was HOT, HOT, HOT.

He was doing a good job of talking her into one. She was agreeing.

I was eye-banging the fuck out of her.  Good thing my shooting glasses are mirrored.

Shooting and guns are a different culture here than in most other places. At the ARFCOM shoots there's ALWAYS some good looking women-that can handle weapons, too.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:20:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Exactly.

Guns suck, but I need them because I'm famous.

Fuck them.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:23:35 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

CRC

Not Affleck...he's pro-gun.  He believes that all americans should be allowed to own firearms, and frowns on much of the anti-gun legislation.  He pointed out, while being interviewed by Bill O'Riely, that most, if not all, gun legislations has been ineffective, and only really kept law abiding citizens from owning certain firearms.  He's got a good logical view of firearms...too bad he's got the rest of it wrong.

He's the only celebrity that can articulate his beliefs.  I give him credit for that.  

Yeah.  And during the same interview, O'Reilly said that Kerry is a "gun guy".  Affleck said, "Yes."  Riiiigggght.
Fuck 'em both.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:24:29 AM EDT
[#21]
britney spears = pudgy has-been. playboy is imminent.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 12:56:43 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Fuck 'em both.

Bigfeet
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top