Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2004 8:02:51 PM EDT
So I have had this CQGB sling here for months , and I haven't beenuseing it because I didn't have a side plate on my front end .
Yea I could Paracord the FSB , but the barral is free floated so that kind of defeats the purpose eh?
So about an hour ago it ocured to me that I could take the core out of the paracord and make a side loop going thru the front sling swivel .

Than I spent the last hour going WTF . How do I get this fucking sling to work ?
I figured out that useing the GGG&G side plate on the back end , one of the sling sliders needs t be behind the plate or the damn thing will not do the transiton .

Than I figured out the second buckle drops the rifle on the floor .
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:54:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I HATE it when that happens.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 11:48:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I HATE it when that happens.

Pity post .
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 11:55:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Doh!  No permanent damage, I hope.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 12:27:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Nah. I caught it just before it hit .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top