Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2004 9:36:44 PM EDT
What I would give for a nice buxom woman to snuggle with right now.  Not interested in sex - at least at this moment.

I miss women.  Nice, soft, warm, good smelling and all snuggly.  Some women just smell so good.

I don't like those anorexic looking, please feed me, women.  Gotta have brown hair and brown eyes.

Where are all those military nurses that I used to know?  The one I pushed away...

Well, if you got one of the above, treat her like a queen.  They're few and far between.

I'm gonna regret posting this tomorrow.  No...I'm gonna regret getting drunk and posting this tomorrow.

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:40:00 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
What I would give for a nice buxom woman to snuggle with right now.  Not interested in sex - at least at this moment.

I miss women.  Nice, soft, warm, good smelling and all snuggly.  Some women just smell so good.

I don't like those anorexic looking, please feed me, women.  Gotta have brown hair and brown eyes.

Where are all those military nurses that I used to know?  The one I pushed away...

Well, if you got one of the above, treat her like a queen.  They're few and far between.

I'm gonna regret posting this tomorrow.  No...I'm gonna regret getting drunk and posting this tomorrow.

saved so you can't try and hide it
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:40:59 PM EDT
[#2]
There is abundant pussy in this world....Your just not thinking straight!
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:42:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Just give up thats what I did.

Im never going to meet anyone who likes or cares about me.  I may as well come to live with that fact, that Im going to die alone.

Now get on with it, quit trying to glorify bullshit, and make it look like everything is great becuase its not.  Take a long look at life.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:42:38 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:45:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Backstop and hot babe sitting on a tree F-U-C-K-I-N-G first comes love then comes marriage then comes backstop with a baby carriage
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:49:59 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
What I would give for a nice buxom woman to snuggle with right now.  

This may be as close as it gets for ya, at least for tonight.  But tomorrow.....GO FIND YOURSELF A FEMALE!!!
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:53:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Here.  Have fun.

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:54:38 PM EDT
[#8]
I wonder how many people post things they really regret late at night.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:55:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:55:58 PM EDT
[#10]
I'll find a good pic for you to look at.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:56:16 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I never do.

Anyway thats what edit is for
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:56:56 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I never do.

Not unless someone quotes you first.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:57:45 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I never do.

Not unless someone quotes you first.

Im going to make an ass of my self sooner or later anyway.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:05:27 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Im never going to meet anyone who likes or cares about me.  I may as well come to live with that fact, that Im going to die alone.

Now get on with it, quit trying to glorify bullshit, and make it look like everything is great becuase its not.  Take a long look at life.

Didn't mean for this to go to "can't find a woman" thread.  I just miss them - no plans of giving up.  Hell, I still have more money, why give up when I can still give it away.  HAHA!

But it doesn't matter to me.

Hell, I've been married 3 times.  First two took me for everything, slept with other asshats while I was TDY, etc.

Third wife became mentally ill.

Stop the insanity!!  HAHA!

I just wnat a nice smelling good quiet calm homebody likes to snuggle won't take my shit when she leaves likes guns and baseball kind of woman.   Large - not huge - boobs also helps!

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:13:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:16:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Move to the Sudan. I heard on Fox News that in some areas the ratio is six men for every one hundred women. You might have to put the old feed bag on her for a while to get her to the weight you like. [boobs].

Snuggle away!!
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:16:08 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I know what ya say.  A no strings attached 4hr cuddle + a 2 hour backrub followed by a BJ

Why are girls so friggin picky about that and expect a backrub in return?????

Hell, a backrub is pretty cheap payment for services rendered.  

Woody
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:25:44 PM EDT
[#18]
1989.  Just before I left for the ROK.  We dated for a bit, then realized we both were too independant.  So we just became snuggle buddies for about 2 years.  She has the most beautiful hair.  She married a friend of mine, and he became jealous, so all comms stopped.  If he only knew she told me he was a minute man!  HAHA!  I haven't heard from her since 92.
EDIT:  the only pic the ex didn't find and shred.  
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:28:40 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

You're probably posting in a thread of one right now.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:30:59 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What I would give for a nice buxom woman to snuggle with right now.  

This may be as close as it gets for ya, at least for tonight.  But tomorrow.....GO FIND YOURSELF A FEMALE!!!

Uhhh...some of thems a little bigger than buxom.  Whew!

Nope, guess I'm old fashioned.  Or stupid.  Never have done the one night stand thing.  No plans of changing.

If I can't get past the personality, I can't get past the belt.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:31:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:32:36 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I just wnat a nice smelling
good quiet calm
homebody likes to snuggle won't take my shit when she leaves likes guns and baseball kind of woman.   Large - not huge - boobs also helps!

DOH!  You had me going up till the "quiet, calm" part.  I got that, but she's asleep.  Good luck to us all finding it when they're awake.  And if you do, wouldn't you become bored?   Guess it's better than a psycho, crazy bitch.  

Dude.  Careful what you wish for.  You might get it.

Hell, on the other hand, wouldn't we all want at least that woman...  Good luck.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:33:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Go rent Scent of a Woman.  The Colonel loves women!!
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:35:33 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I know what ya say.  A no strings attached 4hr cuddle + a 2 hour backrub followed by a BJ
Why are girls so friggin picky about that and expect a backrub in return?????

I'll gladly repay the backrub.  No prob.

I love women.  Greatest thing since sliced bread and toast.

Unfortunatly, they find me, feed me, f*ck me, take everything I own, then kick me to the curb.  At least the ones I married.  Things always were great with the ones I didn't marry.  See pic above.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 11:25:09 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

I used to say exactly the same things.  Then I moved to Taiwan.  The intercultural differences make relationships harder, but the women are one HELL of a lot nicer to begin with.  Plus, worst case, the divorce laws here range from fair to both sides to biased in favor of the man, especially regarding child custody.

Last night I met a guy who married a Russian babe here.  Beautiful, cultured, and highly intelligent.

Last weekend, I met a guy and his Thai wife.  Unfortunately she couldn't speak English, but he was overjoyed with her, and she seemed the same with him.

There is a whole world of good, hot, smart women who don't hate men.  Leaving the U.S. is the best thing you can do for your love life.

Quoted:
Hell, I've been married 3 times.  First two took me for everything, slept with other asshats while I was TDY, etc.
Third wife became mentally ill.
Stop the insanity!!  HAHA!
I just wnat a nice smelling good quiet calm homebody likes to snuggle won't take my shit when she leaves likes guns and baseball kind of woman.   Large - not huge - boobs also helps!

Well, the large boobs are difficult to find in Taiwan and Thailand, but they're out there.  I saw the most perfectly shaped woman on the subway the other week -- about 5'7", plump but not fat, with a pair of watermelons that would win a state fair prize any day.  Sigh.  I'm gonna have to start hanging out at the Da'an stop every morning. . . .

Or go for Russia and the Ukraine.  Baboobkas the size of the onion domes on that church in St. Petersburg.  For all the ranting the feminists and the politicians do about the high divorce rate and spousal abuse, of the three guys I now know who have done it (plus three more who married women of other nationalities (Filipino, Filipino, German) through bride agencies), all have happy marriages (or had, in the case of the one who died last year after 14+ years of marriage).

I think the key is whether you yourself are a good guy.  The horror stories I've heard have all been 60 year old men who went after 18 year old hotties, or nutcases like Indle King who were abusive assholes to begin with.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 11:37:10 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Well aren't you just a barrel of sunshine!
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 11:37:16 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

*Sigh*
I'm starting to feel the same way, and the sad thing is, I'm only 28. I threw away the best thing I ever had walk into my life, and am regretting it every day now.  I have the exact same pessimestic attitude you have now, hopefully something will come through, but I'm not betting on it.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 6:30:55 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
*Sigh*
I'm starting to feel the same way, and the sad thing is, I'm only 28. I threw away the best thing I ever had walk into my life, and am regretting it every day now.  I have the exact same pessimestic attitude you have now, hopefully something will come through, but I'm not betting on it.

Ya gotta move on and learn from your experience.

The tough part is finding a compatible mate.  And there is one out there for you.

And I don't think being "good" or "bad" has anything to do with it.  I worked with the same guys for years, and saw a bunch of them whore around, lie, etc. like it was going out of style.  Some are still married.

I never did that, but haven't been able to make a marriage work.  I still haven't figured out the formula...
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 2:32:43 PM EDT
[#29]
I am positive one of the rules of manhood is that you are NOT allowed to get drunked up and lament that you never get to cuddle with a chubby girl anymore.   Hang on a sec,,,,I will go find the regs.
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
Yep, says right there on page 48.  "no man shall ever get drunk and whine that he needs a cuddle from a cubby girl, if he does we can bring it up when he is sober and at odd times like dinner with a future girlfriend that is not so cubby."

You are in so much trouble.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 3:35:08 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
I am positive one of the rules of manhood is that you are NOT allowed to get drunked up and lament that you never get to cuddle with a chubby girl anymore.   Hang on a sec,,,,I will go find the regs.
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
Yep, says right there on page 48.  "no man shall ever get drunk and whine that he needs a cuddle from a cubby girl, if he does we can bring it up when he is sober and at odd times like dinner with a future girlfriend that is not so cubby."

Oh fuck, I'm doomed.

EDIT:  Hey wait - those regs don't apply to me anymore.  I'm a civilian.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 3:36:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 3:37:43 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/3/2004 5:26:03 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\

Oh fuck, I'm doomed.

EDIT:  Hey wait - those regs don't apply to me anymore.  I'm a civilian.

You'll be fine, so long as a friend doesn't see you and you don't admit it.

Hopefully memories will be short...   HAHA!
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 5:27:26 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.vaxxine.com/sparrow/other-folder/eeyore.jpg

I'll bet everyone, at some point in their life, has the same stance.  That stance may or may not be accurate.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top