Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2004 1:02:32 PM EDT
My friend claims by it he says there are a ton of insecure horny ladies on that site. He also says the guys seem to get rated pretty good.

But it does seem kinda weird to put your pic on the net...

are the rumors true?  
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 1:08:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 1:15:48 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
any person that needs to have others vote on their looks is either severly insecure and would be a nightmare to date or is just out for fun. I seriously doubt anyone is getting laid over there.

mike

Well said, Mike.

I concur.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 1:32:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes you will get alot of action but just like the guys said you are going to run into some nutty bitches!

most of them are really concerned about looks and image that can be a big pita.

Not really that much worse than your normal 20 year old girl though...
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 1:32:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 1:33:53 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I put myself up there as a joke over a year ago, we had a thread about it here. I still get emails all the time saying that someone (usually a single mom) wants to meet me. Make sure to use an alternate email, I used an extra yahoo one and I only check it every few weeks.

didn't you have a gun and they photoshopped in a cat???
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 1:38:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 1:54:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Ha you got stuck with all the single moms
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:21:23 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
any person that needs to have others vote on their looks is either severly insecure and would be a nightmare to date or is just out for fun. I seriously doubt anyone is getting laid over there.

mike

yeah its going to be an adventure. but not the good kind.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:23:07 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

At least you know they put out....
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:26:11 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

At least you know they put out....at least once

clarified it for ya!
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:34:19 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

At least you know they put out....

LOL kinda like the joke about picking up girls at the abortion clinic?
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:36:44 AM EDT
[#12]
While seperated from my wife I used AOL personals to meet a bunch of women. Yes, they all have issues. Single moms, women married to their careers, recently divorced, criminal records, sexual devients, ect.

That said it was an easy way to manage two or three women at a time. Certainly more productive than hanging out in the bars.

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 11:01:53 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
While seperated from my wife I used AOL personals to meet a bunch of women. Yes, they all have issues. Single moms, women married to their careers, recently divorced, criminal records, sexual devients, ect.

That said it was an easy way to manage two or three women at a time. Certainly more productive than hanging out in the bars.

+1.  Internet poon is easy to come by. But treat them like strippers.  Don't tell them your real name, don't let them know where you live, and don't call them back.  None of them are marriage material.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 11:14:54 AM EDT
[#14]
I usually get an email every few days with people wanting to meet me, the chicks look alright to, but I'm to lazy to actually respond, establish a relationship, meet up with her, etc, etc just to get laid and find out the chicks a psycho.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 11:32:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 11:38:21 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

How can I filter out all but the last ones?

TXL
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:49:14 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

TXL

I typically used email the screen them. The first date was something real casual, lunch or coffee. Was able to screen out the weird ones. All but one gave up the ass on the third date. One held out till the 5th date, then turned out to be a freak. She liked to be bitten and always wanted to stick her tongue up my ass. I kept her around for a few months.

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:27:10 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

TXL

I typically used email the screen them. The first date was something real casual, lunch or coffee. Was able to screen out the weird ones. All but one gave up the ass on the third date. One held out till the 5th date, then turned out to be a freak. She liked to be bitten and always wanted to stick her tongue up my ass. I kept her around for a few months.

Would have been cheaper to buy a Bidet.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:29:51 PM EDT
[#19]
If I ever get a 1/3rd decent picture I'll see if I can get anywhere.  I dont expect I will.  Anyway I look for the psycho ones.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 11:07:33 PM EDT
[#20]

IM me for her number. She ain't pretty, but she rides like the wind.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 11:11:05 PM EDT
[#21]
I tried AOL failed, Myspace failed, met a psycho off yahoo who siad she was going to kill me, she never did though.  Damn women always lie to me.

I'll try this next.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 11:11:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 11:12:46 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
One held out till the 5th date, then turned out to be a freak. She liked to be bitten and always wanted to stick her tongue up my ass. I kept her around for a few months.

www.sensorsmag.com/isensors/dec01/6/headache.jpg

I know some people have all the luck.

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 11:20:38 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
One held out till the 5th date, then turned out to be a freak. She liked to be bitten and always wanted to stick her tongue up my ass. I kept her around for a few months.

Funniest thing Ive read around here in awhile
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 11:22:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 11:23:58 PM EDT
[#26]
SO is this a good option for the money or is there something better.  I dont want to spend the cost on an NIW USGI mag and not get anything.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 11:24:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 11:25:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 11:26:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 11:28:45 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
SO is this a good option for the money or is there something better.  I dont want to spend the cost on an NIW USGI mag and not get anything.

Ar15fan found a bitch who loved to toss salad and you arent sure?
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 11:31:44 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No I want a posted list of odd to get laid here.

Thats $6 that alot of money.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:08:14 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:10:36 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No I want a posted list of odd to get laid here.

Thats $6 that alot of money.

Go to hotornot then meet me.  Pick your state/region

email the chick with the star (she paid the $6, so you know you will get some).  go from there.

You might get about every transmissable disease and a stalker, but if you are lookin, well, look.  

Ok, I'll be here bitchin if I dont get anything for my $6 "investment"
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:15:22 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

TXL

Would have been cheaper to buy a Bidet.

But not NEAR as much fun.

TXL
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:23:55 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Im still not over AR15fan liking his ass licked.......

Im going to go stare into my M3 Surefire now.

Ok, we know she stuffed it in his pooper, but did she post pics?

I hope not!
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:24:31 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Send that Surefire my way when you are done...I am fresh out of flashbulbs!
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:31:50 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:She liked to be bitten and always wanted to stick her tongue up my ass. I kept her around for a few months.

SOMEBODY GET THIS MAN A HERO SOMETHING OR OTHER

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:47:21 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
She liked to be bitten and always wanted to stick her tongue up my ass. I kept her around for a few months.

You should have taken it to the next level.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:53:10 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:08:11 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:36:12 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:She liked to be bitten and always wanted to stick her tongue up my ass. I kept her around for a few months.

SOMEBODY GET THIS MAN A HERO SOMETHING OR OTHER

A hero buttplug?

TRG

direct from assweb.com
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:53:48 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
She liked to be bitten and always wanted to stick her tongue up my ass. I kept her around for a few months.

Sheeeit! I knew her in college.

We dated for two years

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:47:02 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You should have taken it to the next level.

GunLvr

I was afraid I was going to bite her damn nipple clean off sometimes
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:50:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:52:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 3:41:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 12:51:51 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

AR15fan:  You DO realize that she was stickin' her tongue up other guys asses,  right?  You don't actually think you were the only one?   She probably had a few guys she met on the net that she was hooking up with.   And don't tell me you never made out with her.

So tell me:  What does man ass taste like, AR15fan?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:50:13 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

AR15fan:  You DO realize that she was stickin' her tongue up other guys asses,  right?  You don't actually think you were the only one?   She probably had a few guys she met on the net that she was hooking up with.   And don't tell me you never made out with her.

So tell me:  What does man ass taste like, AR15fan?

I would guess . Like shit .*rimjob*

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top