Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2004 3:51:19 PM EDT
Hey everyone

I went looking last night for a leftwing forum because I would like to see what they are saying and thinking about people like us and the President. I couldn't find any forums. I saw a few sites that were leftwing/liberal with all asking for money, but couldn't find any forums.

Any ideas.

(note to mods.) If this breaks the rules sorry. I didn't know where else to go for info.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 3:52:48 PM EDT
[#1]
democratic underground
Remove the space and add a dot com
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 3:56:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Where have you been?  DU is talked about almost every day around here.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 3:57:54 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
democratic underground
Remove the space and add a dot com

Not to mention a LARGE bottle of Pepto-Bismol and an appointment with a shrink for the aftermath....
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 5:02:39 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Where have you been?  DU is talked about almost every day around here.  

More than enough for someone with 260 posts to know by now.

Unless you been posting over on the BOTD all the time!!  :)

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 5:25:08 PM EDT
[#5]
the hegemony dot com

remove the spaces...it's run by some far left college kid. I used to beat  them about the head and shoulders with their own statments for a while over there, GATOR from CU posted there briefly but was banned....then re instated adn finally quit posting.

mike malloy has/had a forum that I was banned from and three were several offshoots of it, but I do not recall their URLs right now.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 6:25:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Please please please join this forum and help whip these asswipes into shape:

http://www.thetonyshow.com/forum/default.asp

The dipshit behind this site is a left-wing radio talker in Detroit who spouts so many lies it's unlistenable. A few conservatives post there and we have fun smacking the libs around.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:07:08 PM EDT
[#7]
www.liberalforum.org

It actually has a couple liberal gun rights supporters.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:17:16 PM EDT
[#8]

More than enough for someone with 260 posts to know by now.

Ya, I have seen DU mentioned before but I honestly didn't know what it stood for. I kinda thought it was another rival gun site.

Thanks for the info. I think I wil join a few and see how long it takes to get banned.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:31:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Lately THIS site is troll full of them.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top