Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2004 10:43:24 AM EDT
So this women works in the office and sit by the door I use to come and go. Her desk sits in such a way I could see she was looking at the latest naughty nighty catalog.
I commented " Buying some new clothes " ?
She tells me her 16 yo daughter had circled for some items she wanted for her birthday.  I said make sure you get some pics. She asked what do I think ,she shows me what the girl wants and it the widow maker and some other fuckme outfits.
I said wow I hope you have her on the pill ?
Mom looks shocked and says WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT ?
I asked her if she had a boyfriend ? Mom says NO we dont allow her to date.
I asked did she have any MALE freinds ? Mom say yes she has a nice friend who is in the navy she HANGS out with.
IN THE NAVY how old is he ? I could hardly control my laughter
She said 20 and we trust him he has been over our house and is a nice boy
OMFG HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I said he is banging your daughter  ! What does a guy in the navy want from a 16 hottie but to bang her. What could they have in common BUT SEX ?
MOM SAID NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO you cant be right. She would have told me
I said why would she tell you if you dont even let her date ?

I kinda feel bad I my have just blown some young navy kids piece of ass.

Am I wrong ????????????

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:45:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Nah, gj.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:45:49 AM EDT
[#2]
WTF, did this "mother" just crawl out from under a rock?

20 year old Navy Sailor hanging out with a 16 year old.

Does this dumb bitch think that the stork is going to deliver her new grandchild in 9 months?

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:48:00 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I kinda feel bad I my have just blown some young navy kids piece of ass.

Am I wrong ????????????

Look at the plus side - you may save him from 18 years of child support payments.  
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:48:45 AM EDT
[#4]
awe nice going poor guys going to come back from a 6 month deployement and  you just ruined the fun.

Yes that is a boyfriend but I wouldn't say they dont have anything in common compared to the average couple...

what you said navy?? oh he probably is gay so it  really is a male friend...
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:48:48 AM EDT
[#5]

He's hittin it.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:49:16 AM EDT
[#6]
let me guess met on the internet?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:51:10 AM EDT
[#7]
But, but, why is the mother buying her 16 yr old daughter naughty nighties??

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:51:19 AM EDT
[#8]
She trusts her ?

Another women who sits next to her just came into my office and told me Mom took off yesterday to bring the daughter to the Doc for her 2nd UTI in two months. Mom bitched the doc out for not given her daughter enough medicine to fix it the first time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:55:02 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
But, but, why is the mother buying her 16 yr old daughter naughty nighties??

Mom was wondering the same thing I think thats why she asked me to look.

Hell mom wears shit to work that that my wife wouldnt wear outside the bed room. Dont get me wrong Im not complaining.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:57:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Friday, July 4, 2003

Sailor cleared of 3 rape charges
Two others already sentenced for sex offenses at motel party

By M.L. LYKE
SEATTLE POST-INTELLIGENCER REPORTER

EVERETT -- A Navy mechanic who said God told him to take his case to trial was found not guilty yesterday on three counts of rape after a jury deliberation of 2 1/2 hours.

"To God be the glory," said Keith Martin Jones.

Jones, 22, faced up to 16 years in prison for his role in a boozy motel party in Everett that included gang sex with a minor last summer.

Witnesses said three sailors from the USS Abraham Lincoln, one of them Jones, repeatedly had sex with an intoxicated 14-year-old girl, who subsequently was hospitalized for internal bleeding.

Two of the sailors pleaded guilty last year to third-degree rape, and were given sentences of a little more than a year each.

Jones initially pleaded guilty, but changed his mind and asked for a jury trial.

In court, he said the girl had told him she was 17. He said he was "shocked" to learn she was only 14. He also said the sex was consensual -- that the girl was not asleep at the time, as she said.

Over the course of the two-week trial, witnesses presented numerous, often conflicting accounts of what happened the night of July 5, 2002. Evidence was disputed. Testimonies flip-flopped.

"There was no one person who had a consistent story all the way through -- and that's on both sides of the case," deputy prosecuting attorney Lisa Paul said.

Jones faced charges of third-degree rape, second-degree rape and third-degree rape of a child.

Jurors said the only hang-up in deliberations was the child-rape charge -- whether the girl had, in fact, told Jones she was 17. The conversation was private, with no witnesses.

Juror Nathan Long, from Mountlake Terrace, said that, in the end, he took Jones' word over the girl's. "There was no evidence, except her testimony, that she hadn't lied about her age."

Jones, dressed in Navy summer whites, left the courtroom smiling, but offered an apology to the girl's family.

"I'm very sorry for what happened. We're all sorry for what happened," he said.

"Hopefully a lot of sailors learned from this and it (won't) happen again."
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:58:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:59:01 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

= Jail time (Federal Jail that is)
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:01:03 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
She trusts her ?

Another women who sits next to her just came into my office and told me Mom took off yesterday to bring the daughter to the Doc for her 2nd UTI in two months. Mom bitched the doc out for not given her daughter enough medicine to fix it the first time.

What is a UTI?

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:01:29 AM EDT
[#14]
The mother sounds like a Kerry supporter.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:01:45 AM EDT
[#15]
1. Mom is a dumbass

2. Navy guy needs to learn a new word "Statutory" (SP)

3. Where's Dad? He ought to know better too

4. 16 y/o "HANGS out" with an adult?

5. Squid be knockin tha bottom outta some sweet 16 poon.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:02:29 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
She trusts her ?

What is a UTI?

Urinary Tract Infection
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:04:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Thursday, June 26, 2003

Sailor stands trial charged with rape
He and two others had sex with 14-year-old girl in motel room

By JENNIFER LANGSTON
SEATTLE POST-INTELLIGENCER REPORTER

EVERETT -- A USS Abraham Lincoln sailor accused of raping a 14-year-old girl at a motel room party last summer should have known she wasn't old enough to have sex, prosecutors told a jury yesterday.

She was sitting on his lap, pretending to be his secretary when answering a cell phone, drinking heavily, giggling and acting her age. She was also asleep when Keith Martin Jones, then 22, climbed on top of her and started having sex, prosecutors allege.

He was the first of three sailors to take their turns with the intoxicated girl, who required emergency surgery the next day for a 2-inch tear in her vagina that bled enough to threaten her life.

Another sailor told Jones that night that she was only 15, Snohomish County deputy prosecutor Lisa Paul told a jury during opening statements of his trial yesterday.

But defense attorney Mickey Krom said his client never heard that comment. When Jones asked the girl, who had just finished eighth grade, how old she was, she lied and said she was 17.

He said others would testify that the girl was awake and willingly had sex with all three men, saying no only when one of them asked her to perform oral sex at the same time. She and others took their clothes off at the party, and she willingly had intercourse with two men in the same hotel room the night before, Krom said.

"By the end of this case, there will not just be a reasonable doubt, there will be many reasons to doubt," he said. "The evidence will show that she consented ... and that she lied to him about her age."

Jones, who was a mechanic aboard the Everett-based aircraft carrier, is charged with one count of second-degree rape, one count of third-degree rape and one count of third-degree child rape. He appeared in court wearing his white Navy dress uniform.

The other sailors accused in the case, Leroy Lamar Holt and Raymond Odidi, pleaded guilty to third-degree child rape and were sentenced last November to roughly a year in prison.

The girl spent last year's July 4 weekend with a friend whose mother allowed them to party and spend the night with the sailors at the motel. The girl liked to flirt and felt mature around the older men, Paul said.

She also voluntarily had sex with another sailor the night before the rape occurred, Paul said. He received immunity from prosecution or Navy sanctions in exchange for his testimony, Paul said.

But Paul said the evidence would show that the girl told Jones the next night that she wasn't interested in having sex, pushed his face away and said no after she woke up on the bed and realized what was happening.

"A group of adults got a 14-year-old drunk so they could have their way with her," Paul said. "She will tell you that she did not want to have sex with Mr. Jones."
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:04:29 AM EDT
[#18]
I remember Soph year of high school - girl in my class got knocked up by a Squid.  They got married and all that - but still.

One vote for "Mom knows what's going on and is hoping for a double team" here.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:04:58 AM EDT
[#19]
He's looking for a fresh port-o-call.  
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:05:29 AM EDT
[#20]
Screen door...hurricane....'nuff said.

He's hitting that like an epileptic jackrabbit.....
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:06:49 AM EDT
[#21]
You guys are slipping.

Stuff it in her mom's pooper and post pics!
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:07:38 AM EDT
[#22]
WTF?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:09:37 AM EDT
[#23]
JFYI, in Everett the single under age sailors go to the two local malls, (Everett and Lynwood) to hang out and meet girls.

Mommy and daddy's little precious girls (the one's that they let dress like slut-whores) know the deal and go cruising the malls looking for sailors who will take them back to a motel room and party (as long as the sailor is paying for everything).

They are looking for freebies and hand-outs from the sailors.

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:11:08 AM EDT
[#24]
Girl I know, who is a few years younger than me, (Friend's little sister's best friend...) was going to visit her 'friend from the Navy' who was coming back from deployment.  I bumped into her in the Airport.

She was dressed like a catholic schoolgirl.

'nuff said.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:11:23 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:13:39 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:15:09 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
WTF?

LOL.... exactly...

Maybe the good old US of A is "catching" up w/ the rest of the world.... where the age between "couples" are getting farther apart....  or she's arraging a marrige LOL.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:15:55 AM EDT
[#28]
As long as little Ms. Wedge is under 18 I will shoot on sight any boy hanging around that is 18 or over, or more than 2 years older than her.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:16:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Removed by request  

Quoted:
Girl I know, who is a few years younger than me, (Friend's little sister's best friend...) was going to visit her 'friend from the Navy' who was coming back from deployment.  I bumped into her in the Airport.

'nuff said.

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:18:52 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
www.innuendolingerie.com.au/images/schl%20girl.jpg

Quoted:

'nuff said.

GOOD ONE . Now I will go throw the BOTD warning in the title.

So DONT post  more pic's.

EDITED TO CHANGE VERBAGE
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:21:09 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

'nuff said.

So go ahead and most some more pic's.

Great now all the pervs will be reading this thread to get some pics of 16 year old girls,
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:22:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:23:52 AM EDT
[#33]
That mother is a damn fool.

When I was in the Navy the local girls were downright predatory about hooking up with military guys.  It was like porking fish in a barrel.

They also knew which building on base they should visit for paternity claims, child support, etc.  

Banging military guys is a small business for townie girls.  It's either a young guy with a future and some nice muscles or Sea Bass from over ta' the feed store.

Another vote for "screen door in a hurricane" here.

I think you should try for the mother-daughter tag team.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:24:20 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

'nuff said.

So go ahead and most some more pic's.

Great now all the pervs will be reading this thread to get some pics of 16 year old girls,

GOOD POINT  REMEMBER THE CC
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:27:18 AM EDT
[#35]
Mom wasn't shopping for her daughter.  She was shopping for herself.  I'm thinkin' the swabby is in for some mother daughter tag team when he gets back.

Yeeeehhaaaa!

If so, then he will have his name written in the Book of Legends.  Any man that actually accomplishes that feat automatically has their name engraved in the stone tablets of the Book of Legends.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:28:00 AM EDT
[#36]
Internal bleeding?  OMFG--if that wasn't someone's daughter, it would be hilarious.  Still is, kinda.

Do you guys really think 18 is a magical age when someone becomes mature enough to handle a sexual relationship?  It is the law in many places (actually, many statutory rape laws take into account the age of the man and set a range of years so a 20 year old might not be breaking the law with a 16 year old in some states).

Now don't get me wrong--I don't think most 16 year olds are psychologically ready, but neither are most 18 year olds.  Never were.  Didn't stop anyone though.  The problem is rarely the sex, it is the aftermath--pregnancy, disease, abortions (maybe) and stress.  Or in the best cases:  distraction, longing, desire, hehe.  

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:29:39 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not in many states
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:33:26 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not in many states

Military is not only under the jurisdiction of state law, they still have to follow military law or end up in a military prison
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 12:25:08 PM EDT
[#39]
banging it
18 year old high school senior being friends with a 16 year old high school sophomore I might buy as just being friends
but not a 20 year old out of his parents house and seeing the real world

edit: just remembered, Quagmire from Family Guy (my avatar), was in the navy, and would hit 16 year olds, maybe it's him
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 12:26:35 PM EDT
[#40]
My son is 21, in the AF, and went to a "Christian" High School. Indoc hasn't worn all the way off yet.  Was introduced to a 16 year old girl by her Grandfather who is in a Model RR Club with my son.  They have "dated" a few times.  He reports that they aren't "dating" anymore, she is too young and too fundamentalist but he is still seeing her.  She has used him a feew times to ward off unwanted suitors from school.I told him she was a little  young and being in South Carolina, her "Daddy" might not  be real happy over the age difference and him being a "Yankee" (from Southern California but thaat's still a Yankee).

No problem with Dad or her.  She shoots trap and skeet and is teaching him Skeet and Daddy shoots a variety of things and he gets along great with Daddy too.  Goes shooting with him or will once they get hurricane season over with.  My boy shoots CAS so they get along fine.  I got the impression Dad tried the old clean the gun on the kitchen table when the boyfriend came by trick and the boyfriend was almost more interested in the gun than the daughter.

I think my son has got his head screwed on right, girls are easy to find, but a good shooting buddy is a lot harder to find.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 12:33:55 PM EDT
[#41]

What are the causes of UTI?
Normal urine is sterile. It contains fluids, salts, and waste products, but it is free of bacteria, viruses, and fungi. An infection occurs when microorganisms, usually bacteria from the digestive tract, cling to the opening of the urethra and begin to multiply. Most infections arise from one type of bacteria, Escherichia coli (E. coli), which normally lives in the colon.

In most cases, bacteria first begin growing in the urethra. An infection limited to the urethra is called urethritis. From there bacteria often move on to the bladder, causing a bladder infection (cystitis). If the infection is not treated promptly, bacteria may then go up the ureters to infect the kidneys (pyelonephritis).

Microorganisms called Chlamydia and Mycoplasma may also cause UTIs in both men and women, but these infections tend to remain limited to the urethra and reproductive system. Unlike E. coli, Chlamydia and Mycoplasma may be sexually transmitted, and infections require treatment of both partners.

The urinary system is structured in a way that helps ward off infection. The ureters and bladder normally prevent urine from backing up toward the kidneys, and the flow of urine from the bladder helps wash bacteria out of the body. In men, the prostate gland produces secretions that slow bacterial growth. In both sexes, immune defenses also prevent infection. But despite these safeguards, infections still occur.

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 12:37:26 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
JFYI, in Everett the single under age sailors go to the two local malls, (Everett and Lynwood) to hang out and meet girls.

Mommy and daddy's little precious girls (the one's that they let dress like slut-whores) know the deal and go cruising the malls looking for sailors who will take them back to a motel room and party (as long as the sailor is paying for everything).

They are looking for freebies and hand-outs from the sailors.

Sounds a lot like Albany Georgia, and Aberdeen Proving Ground Maryland...
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 1:16:33 PM EDT
[#43]
I accidentally dated a 15 year old. I was 18. She told me she was 16. Good thing I didnt lay a hand on her!
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 2:11:33 PM EDT
[#44]
I have lots of friends that are in the Navy.

I'd say he's puttin' the sub in in the wetdock, alright.

SG

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 2:14:22 PM EDT
[#45]
I hate stupid parents.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 2:16:52 PM EDT
[#46]
The guy is in the Navy...he is docking his ship and spilling his semen in ALL her ports.

And the mom is an idiot, but they usually are when they spend more time at work then they do with their families.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 2:39:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 3:13:27 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not in many states

UCMJ age of consent is 16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top