Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2004 4:12:29 AM EDT
Abdullah Om-Lagotta:  Hakim, I cannot stand those women anymore.  We must release them!

Hakim: What do you mean?

AOM: Ever since we kidnapped them...oh how I curse the day, it's been "Where are the pads around here.  I need a pad.  Don't you even have any pads.  There's a light out in the hallway.  When are you going to fix it.  I couldn't sleep last night for the toilet running.  Do you ever wash the dishes around this place? The cell next to us has clean sheets.  How are we supposed to sleep on straw?  Has anyone ever raked the courtyard?  It looks like a bomb went off around here.  Doesn't anybody pick up?  There is blood all over the floor in the cell across the hall.  Now I want you to march right in there and tell them to clean that up.  Where's the toilet paper?  What do you mean you forgot to get it at the store?   Do I have to do everything myself?  When's the last time these bars were dusted? "Is this all you LOSERS do all day? Sit around and play with your guns?!  What is that awful smell?  Hoppes?  If you want to clean your AK-47s you must take them outside.  That powder solvent is giving me a headache."

Hakim: Praise Allah, you are right my friend.  I can stand it no longer.  It is like the banging of a loud gong in my pitiful brain.

Edited to add Treadheads suggestion.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 4:13:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Too soon.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 4:16:13 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Too soon.

Sgtar15

Yep, plus Italian women are great cooks. You can only do so much with goats.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 4:19:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Well thank God they WERE released.

I'm thinkin' that their captors realized (Eventually) that harming them would've been a PR nightmare that even their psychopathy couldn't power through.

Good deal for the girls anyway.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 4:22:45 AM EDT
[#4]
No offense meant.  I was as glad as anyone to see them released.  Just trying to lighten things up around here.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 4:23:15 AM EDT
[#5]
I think the fanatical savages are realizing at last that all they are doing is scoring own goals with the beheadings and alienating themselves from their own side…

Hopefully we will see an end to this shit soon.

Andy
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 4:26:31 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
No offense meant.  I was as glad as anyone to see them released.  Just trying to lighten things up around here.

You're cool man  I think everyone gets your meaning.

BTW, in the "spirit" of your original post though, you left out the most OBVIOUS........

"Is this all you LOSERS do all day?  Sit around and play with your guns?!....."  I dunno, I hear it enough
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 4:43:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 6:38:35 AM EDT
[#8]
I heard there might have been a huge ransom payoff. If there was thats not a good thing, it will just encourage them to keep doing it.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 6:43:47 AM EDT
[#9]
It's one thing to take off the head of a man, but you start brutally murdering women and your credibility goes out the window.

So to speak.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 6:59:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Maybe the women are now carrying the unborn children of the terrorists.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 7:01:56 AM EDT
[#11]
The Italians paid the terrorists $1million.

Those two lives were saved, but a millon dollars in ransom money will surely kill dozens more.

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 7:04:29 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're cool man  I think everyone gets your meaning.

BTW, in the "spirit" of your original post though, you left out the most OBVIOUS........

"Is this all you LOSERS do all day?  Sit around and play with your guns?!....."  I dunno, I hear it enough

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 7:06:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 7:12:40 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
heard there might have been a huge ransom payoff.

npr reported rumors of a payoff by the italians.

I'm against negotiating with terrorists it only encourages their behaviour but I will give the Italians a pass here. The thought of those women being decapitated was too much to bear.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 7:20:18 AM EDT
[#15]
It was $1 Million
Now that Italy has put money on the table, things are going to get interesting.
I wonder how much they will expect next time.

Also, just goes to show that their (religious) causes are all bullshit...
they dropped their ideals as soon as the cash register opened up.

Fkn miscreants.

Heres the article: Ransom paid for hostages
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top