BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2004 3:41:16 AM EDT
http://www.electoral-vote.com/

Kerry is on the whippin post.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 3:48:13 AM EDT
[#1]
How accurate can any of this be with such wildy different numbers from day to day?

Look at Mexifornia now.  
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 3:48:51 AM EDT
[#2]
kerry's whipped. He's had it. He might as well pack up and go home.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 3:50:05 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
www.electoral-vote.com

Kerry is on the whippin post.

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 4:16:29 AM EDT
[#4]
A guy called in to the Tony Snow show last night and said something my grandad used to say.

"He's sliding down a rope lookin' fer a knot."

Still, these numbers are pretty amazing.  I think the race will tighten up later, but gee whiz these numbers are just unexplainable to me.  I need to understand more about politics.  I think alot of Dems are expressing their distaste for Kerry right now by saying they aren't sure if they will vote for him, which makes the polls look artificially great for Bush, but as Dick Morris recently said in the last two weeks they will come "home", turn off their brains and vote straight Dem ticket like they always do, "cause he still has to be better than Bush..."
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 4:37:39 AM EDT
[#5]
What I find even more amazing on the website is that it is Kerry biased--don't just look at the graphs, look at the "Kerry and Bush Records", at the Political Cartoons, and at the links (almost all are liberal organizations).  If a liberal website is predicting a Kerry loss, he must be in real trouble.

AFARR
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 4:37:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 4:51:35 AM EDT
[#7]
THANK GOD VIRIGINIA IS NOW SHOWING "STRONG BUSH"!

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 4:56:45 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
How accurate can any of this be with such wildy different numbers from day to day?

Look at Mexifornia now.  

True, but if you look at it over the long term you will see the obvious trend.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 4:58:36 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
OK, here's the deal... posting the map from electoral-vote.com is MY job around these parts...  I don't suggest anybody take what pathetic little joy is actually found in my day by posting the latest news...  You mean MEAN woman!

I agree 100%.  MrsSynister1,  this is all Hiram has left to live for...please don't take this away from him.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 4:59:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Holy shit. Minnesota weak Bush! Amazing......
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 5:01:40 AM EDT
[#11]
I can't wait until the debate on Thursday - and for seeing the new polls afterwards.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 5:03:11 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I can't wait until the debate on Thursday - and for seeing the new polls afterwards.

AGreed.  The first debate is on national security which is an EASY GWB win.

Next weeks polls will be STUNNING!

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 5:11:52 AM EDT
[#13]

Holy shit. Minnesota weak Bush! Amazing......

Your You're right!  Unbelievable!

edited for dumbass error.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 5:24:52 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
OK, here's the deal... posting the map from electoral-vote.com is MY job around these parts...  I don't suggest anybody take what pathetic little joy is actually found in my day by posting the latest news...  You mean MEAN woman!

Yes, and HiramRanger always posts the pretty picture.

I miss the pretty picture today.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 5:41:00 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
THANK GOD VIRIGINIA IS NOW SHOWING "STRONG BUSH"!

Dem. code word for lesbian voting block...
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 5:43:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 5:50:50 AM EDT
[#17]
A squirrel can hop from tree to tree all the way from the Atlantic to the Pacific and never set a paw in a Kerry state!
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 5:55:26 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

AGreed.  The first debate is on national security which is an EASY GWB win.

Next weeks polls will be STUNNING!

SGatr15

Dear Lord, I hope you're right!

It certainly seems that the stage is being set up just like it was in 2000: "Gore will clobber Bush!, Bush is too stupid to defeat Gore! Gore is too debonair to be defeated by the likes of the homely Bush!" etc...

...and we all know what happened THEN, don't we!
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:04:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Hey! I came over here because someone said there were milk and cookies on this tread.

Lied to again. I'm so disappointed.

At least HiramRanger had a map.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:39:12 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

i actually started it
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:41:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Damn..............things are looking better everyday
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top