Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/25/2004 8:40:26 PM EDT
My daughter has watched the last two, and taped last week's episode. No review necessary-all you need to know is that the ultra-lefty Christine Lahti is the star. Anyway, my wife called me in to the room to see this scene in last week's episode. Lahti was addressing a collge rally (she's a professor), and as the camera scans the crowd, prominently displayed is a "Kerry-Edwards" campaign sign.

The show is on the WB, Christine Lahti is the star, so what else should you expect?
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:07:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Lol they had a Kerry/Edwards sign?!

Post a pic (or a series of pics).  I gotta see that to believe it!

What the hell material could they possibly base a show about JFK and RFKs youth on? They were famous in later life, but all I know about their youth is that they jacked around in England as the spoiled brats of a corrupt businessman turned Ambassador to England.  
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:40:23 PM EDT
[#2]
If you've never seen it (and believe me, there's no good reson to waste your time watching it), it's not based on the Hyannisport Kennedy's. It's about two kids that are brothers today, with one that grow up to be President. Aside from that scene, I'm already embarassed we've wasted this much bandwidth discussing it, but it was so freakin in-your-face Hollywood liberalism, I just had to point it out. Who knows how many teenage Americans are watching it?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top