Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2004 3:41:42 PM EDT
...but now there ARE ripped up pieces of it in the dumpster behind my apartment complex.

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 3:43:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Good place to sharpen up your golf swing
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 3:44:21 PM EDT
[#2]
and you guys get pissed off if they destroy a bush sign?

just making an observation.

good job.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 3:51:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

good job.

I had nothing to do with it....noticed it taking out the garbage just now.....looked over and saw that the one that WAS out front is gone. It wasnt on private property either...it would be wrong to go on someones lawn and take a sign...however, this was on a median that seperates an access road to a state highway.....state property...no place for a sign....and apparently, someone else thought this as well!
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 6:24:57 PM EDT
[#4]
20% LANDSLIDE FOR BUSH!!!

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 6:26:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

good job.

I see your point, but there is a difference between putting a sign up on your own property and putting one up on communal property like an apartment building.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top