Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2004 5:38:23 PM EDT
(Palo_Duro), your subconscious mind is driven most by peace.

You are driven by a higher purpose than most people. You have a deeply-rooted desire to facilitate peacefulness in your environment. Whether through subtle interactions with love ones, or through getting involved in social causes, it is important to you to influence your environment.

You are driven by a desire to encourage others to think about the positive side of things instead of focusing on the negative. The reason your unconscious is consumed by this might stem from personal experiences of war and turmoil. Thus, to avoid that uncomfortable place for you, your unconscious seeks out the peace in your environment.

Usually, the thing that underlies this unconscious drive is a deep respect for humankind. You care about the future of the world, even beyond your own involvement in it. As a result, your personal integrity acts as a surrogate for your deeper drive toward peace and guides you in daily life towards decisions that are respectful toward yourself and others.

Though your unconscious mind is driven most strongly by peace, there is much more to who you are at your core.

-------------------------

Does this mean I'm a goddang hippy?  

Peace is great but I ain't no chicken when it comes to war.

Seriously - what you all think?  Is this a good character attribute or should I check in my man card and hang out at mothering.com?

Link Posted: 9/24/2004 5:42:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Put down the bong ya damn hippie
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 5:46:03 PM EDT
[#2]
It means your gay!

Where's that picture of that CHiPs homo when you need it?
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 5:48:25 PM EDT
[#3]
No it does not.

It means that you like to take it in the pooper,
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 5:50:32 PM EDT
[#4]
If you guys are going to make fun of me like that, then I'm not wearing my best Sunday dress to anymore Hun Farm shoots.  

ETA - and the fishnets are definitely out!

Link Posted: 9/24/2004 5:52:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 5:52:44 PM EDT
[#6]
point made.

I'll make sure your mom picks up the smaller tampoons for you next time.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 5:54:43 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm sorry.

Will you wear the fishnets now?
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 5:56:48 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I'm sorry.

Will you wear the fishnets now?

Oh gosh...you know I can't hold any grudges...I like peace, remember?

Fishnets are back on.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 5:58:14 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
It means your gay!

Yup, gay.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:01:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Palo_Duro:

Are you the one on the right.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:01:49 PM EDT
[#11]
I figured I'd get a bunch of hippy allegations along with some pacifist barbs, but I never thought about the ghey jokes.

This is funnier than I had hoped.

Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:02:45 PM EDT
[#12]
You are either a Libra or.....

GM
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:03:07 PM EDT
[#13]
This sounds like the kind of crap you find on the inside of a fortune cookie.  They pay doctors for this stuff?

And what the hell did you do to make that guy think you were some sort of Mother Theresa!?
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:03:17 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Palo_Duro:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/bblake00/cj_36073.jpg

THAT'S ME!!  Are you stalking me???  

And what's with all the IMs from you?  Why can't you just post in this thread that you want a date?

Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:04:43 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
This sounds like the kind of crap you find on the inside of a fortune cookie.  They pay doctors for this stuff?

And what the hell did you do to make that guy think you were some sort of Mother Theresa!?

It isn't real - I got it off of some website.

Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:04:49 PM EDT
[#16]
fag
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:06:04 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Palo_Duro:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/bblake00/cj_36073.jpg

THAT'S ME!!  Are you stalking me???  

And what's with all the IMs from you?  Why can't you just post in this thread that you want a date?

It cuts down on the compatition you gimp.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 9:16:12 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
It isn't real - I got it off of some website.

Yeah, well...
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 9:18:47 PM EDT
[#19]
I think I have BrainCritters
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top