Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2004 4:51:56 PM EDT
DUh...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x895531

Straight from the Scary/Osama 2004 headquarters...

contribute.johnkerry.com/gelac.html?team=4595

I am certain of only one thing about this election. I am certain it is going to devolve into a grade-A clusterfuck.  

edit- Spelling sux
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 5:12:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I think that they are going down so hard any attempts at pushing for recounts will get them laughed out of the country.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 5:16:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Let's hope the vote isn't that close.

Link Posted: 9/24/2004 5:23:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Let's hope the results are so far apart that Kerry doesn't have a chance.

He's already said the Republicans are racists and are supressing millions of black voters.

He's also said the Republicans are disenfranchising the seniors and poor from voting.

Thousands of a fake voter registration cards have been discovered this year already, including registrations for people who died 20 years ago.

Thousands of people have been caught as being registered to vote in New York and in Florida.

The Kerry campaign is going to have hundreds of lawyers on hand at polling places all across the US to make sure Democrats get to vote.

So he's already banking on kicking and screaming like a baby on election night.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top