Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2004 7:13:01 AM EDT
She's a lovely, generous lady.

She's tops. Absolutely, one sexy woman. Are you kidding? I'm right there in John's camp and agree w/ him 100% on his wife. One sexy woman. Bright. Articulate. And, yes, she does speak her mind, unlike some dumb troll fictional storybook "school marm" who panders to her husband as does the Bush camp.

I think a lot of people find Teresa refreshing. Even one of the editors of the incredibly conservative Arizona Republic wrote recently that people should give her a break because she's European and she makes some amusing comments.

Smart strong women are a breath of fresh air.
Thanks Teresa, Elizabeth...you scare the HELL out of right wing males! You women are sharp , you are correct, and you rock.

I can't remember when I have enjoyed and respected the two significant others of our team more. They put pug wives to shame. Naturally, they scare misogynists.

If someone doesn't like it thats their problem. Rethugs tend to expect their women to smile all the time, never take a stand on anything and parrot everything her husband says. Strong women are threatening to them.

Teresa H Kerry is intelligent & outspoken, unlike the pathetic ex-librarian who's got a much worse plastic surgeon.

She's true to herself and in turn, true to us. I find that much more appealing than someone like Laura Bush who seems to have no sense of identity or self-worth.

She really does grow on you though after a while. She's extremely intelligent and she seems very sincere. Man if there was a debate between first ladies, she would kick Laura's ass.

I'd hit it
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:16:48 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Rethugs tend to expect their women to smile all the time, never take a stand on anything and parrot everything her husband says. Strong women are threatening to them.

Two words...
Ann Coulter.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:17:35 AM EDT
[#2]
"I'd hit it"  ??????????

Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:18:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Mama T- Who cares, you know. One state is not a whole state.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:20:08 AM EDT
[#4]
I absolutely can't stand the idea of that cow sitting in the white house, trash talking the middle class while she's picking our pockets. That bitch is no better than trailer trash who won the lotto.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:32:16 AM EDT
[#5]
These people are beyond delusional.  The very fact that they think that horrid cow is attractive and articulate and her repeated gaffes are regarded as "amusing comments" is just beyond the pale.

She's a elitetist, snob bitch without a fucking clue as to how this nation works and how its people live.  She makes The Beast look like Jacqueline Kennedy by comparison.  <shudder>
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:34:54 AM EDT
[#6]
This thread is useless without pics.

Well...second thought, maybe it's not.  The thought of Teresa, or Ter-ays-ia as John calls her in a thong bikini is beginning to make me lose my breakfast.

Yep.  There it went.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:37:34 AM EDT
[#7]
The girl just ain't bright!

GM
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:38:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:40:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Teresa proves the old adage that no man works harder for his money than the man who marries for it.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:43:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:45:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:45:55 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
You guys need to stop trashing the ketchup lady before you get banned for racist remarks (she is African American remember?).

She was born in Africa and speaks French, so American laws only apply if she survives the Voodoo curses and guillotine.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:55:20 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
These people are beyond delusional.  The very fact that they think that horrid cow is attractive and articulate and her repeated gaffes are regarded as "amusing comments" is just beyond the pale.

I have a hard time believing those comments are sincere.  I think then posters are just assholes trying to see how bad they can lead the sheep by the nose.  If they really do mean it, I want some of what they're smoking.  You should see the last beast I took home.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:59:33 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I think a lot of people find Teresa refreshing. Even one of the editors of the incredibly conservative Arizona Republic wrote recently that people should give her a break because she's European and she makes some amusing comments.

CONSERVATIVE????   HAVE THEY EVER READ THAT FUCKIN' PAPER ?????
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 8:03:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 8:07:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Speaks her mind?? Doesnt smiling blindly at her husband??

They havent met my wife. A more beautiful supportive lady one could not find.
But piss her off, and a nastier bitch there never was.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 8:15:06 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

CONSERVATIVE????   HAVE THEY EVER READ THAT FUCKIN' PAPER ?????

Its only conservative in comparison to the Red Star, and both those Tuscon's papers are just a tad left of Stalin.  My local rag, the SV Herald, is farther left than them!

The first guy with enough money to start a conservative paper in SE AZ wins the prize.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 8:16:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 8:20:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Id hit it, with a 2x4, baseball bat, etc. she always looks stoned

I wouldnt hit there daughters either

quick kerry joke

kerry walk in a lounge after a bush debate, the barmaid ask kerry "why the long face"

I know its lame
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 8:30:00 AM EDT
[#20]
These people are SIMPLETONS.  They are also 100% delusional.  They really really really think that if they SAY something then it is TRUE.  It is the worst case of denial I have ever seen.  DUers cannot admit that they are wrong for the simple reason that they have build a house of cards and ONE admission of fault will collapse everything.

They also think that Hillary and Bill were CO-presidents.  They want a Coochie In Chief worse then anything in the world because the CIC would rule with EMOTION and everyone would be happy.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 8:31:37 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Hell I was willing to screw Feinswein to keep the bitch occupied until the ban sunset...  I'm willing to take another for the team and fuck TheRESha into a coma if I can have 1% of her assets...  Of course, in a coma, she does us no good because he can't make brilliant "shove it" statements along with "they want four more years of hell!"

one word comes to mind "SCUMBAG!"
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 8:41:50 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 9:15:45 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I can't remember when I have enjoyed and respected the two significant others of our team more. They put pug wives to shame. Naturally, they scare misogynists.

If someone doesn't like it thats their problem. Rethugs tend to expect their women to smile all the time, never take a stand on anything and parrot everything her husband says. Strong women are threatening to them.

One thing I've always loved about left wingers like these people here at DU is that they are so accepting of others, so open minded, and never show any prejudice.  It's refreshing to know that people like that won't judge me based on who I'm going to vote for.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 9:20:37 AM EDT
[#24]
Theresa Heinz Kerry probably has more hair in the crack of her ass than I have under my arms.  THAT'S what they mean by "earthy".
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:04:00 AM EDT
[#25]
I think the uncontrolled hatred these out-of-control liberals have for Laura Bush is simply amazing!  They are REALLY screwed up.

I can't wait until election night to watch them implode!
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:27:23 AM EDT
[#26]
the incredibly conservative Arizona Republic

I think that's the first time I've ever heard that rag called that.

I'd hit it

Good thing I swallowed that mouthful of pop before I'd read that. Or someone would have owed me a monitor.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 3:32:36 PM EDT
[#27]
I'd hit it!........with a Louisville Slugger. LOLOLOL

P.S. One question Komrade Kerry, is the 700,000,000 worth it for having to lie with that skank?
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 4:07:58 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
"I'd hit it"  ??????????

I'm thinking one of these:
1. brick
2. frozen paintball
3. rotten egg

But I think if I was in range of any of those, the smell would be overpowering, I mean she IS european after all.

Link Posted: 9/24/2004 4:11:00 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Teresa proves the old adage that no man works harder for his money than the man who marries for it.

I never heard that one before but I'm going to pass it on to a friend of mine.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 4:28:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Let's all behave ourselves now...Teresa isn't that bad. You people act as if she is some old hag. You know she graduated with the class of '62................1862.

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:50:49 PM EDT
[#31]

I am just waiting for her to really hit meltdown phase, it is obvious that she has not yet entertained the thought that flipper may lose. I think her reaction to a Bush win in NOV will be almost as precious as we will see at the DU.

Exactly. And I think it's undisputable that each time she begins to unravel, it's aleays more than the previous time. When she really loses it, I can only hope the cameras are rolling.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:53:12 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Rethugs tend to expect their women to smile all the time, never take a stand on anything and parrot everything her husband says. Strong women are threatening to them.

Two words...
Ann Coulter.

Two more words:  Kitchen Bitch!

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:55:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Tagged to look at later.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:15:51 PM EDT
[#34]
I'd hit it!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top