Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2004 6:30:56 AM EDT
www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/09/23/iraq.main/index.html

Everybody is greatful except for the Dems...  I can't figure it out.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:34:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, but don't you know that he's just a puppet politician set up by Bush's evil empire? Of course he's going to say good things about the US! He doesn't want to mess with Bush, who's taken over 12....no wait I think it's now 180 galaxies already!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:51:00 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Yes, but don't you know that he's just a puppet politician set up by Bush's evil empire? Of course he's going to say good things about the US! He doesn't want to mess with Bush, who's taken over 12....no wait I think it's now 180 galaxies already!

Amazing
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:53:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Musta really hurt CNN to post that story....hock.gif
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:54:54 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Dude, they HATE BUSH, and don't give a wet slap about anything else!

It's simple, really....
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:57:10 AM EDT
[#5]
This is on it's way to everyone in my address book!

Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:11:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Hmm. They sure tried their best to end the story on a dwon note though.
Notice how they take a positive upbeat story and turn it around by the end?

CNN thought process:
"Hmm. We've been telling everyone that things are terrible. We've been telling everyone that this war was wrong. We've been telling everyone that it has accomplished nothing. We've been telling everyone that ALL Iraqi's hate America. Now this guy shows up and says Thank You? Crap! How the hell are we going to cover that?
Oh I know, we'll tell this part first and then follow it right up with how unstable the country is. Yeah, and then we'll remind everyone about kidnappings and beheadings. Yeah, that should do it. Then we can say we're being fair and balanced."

To hell with CNN. They should join Dan Blather in the "journalism" graveyard.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:28:58 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Hmm. They sure tried their best to end the story on a dwon note though.
Notice how they take a positive upbeat story and turn it around by the end?

CNN thought process:
"Hmm. We've been telling everyone that things are terrible. We've been telling everyone that this war was wrong. We've been telling everyone that it has accomplished nothing. We've been telling everyone that ALL Iraqi's hate America. Now this guy shows up and says Thank You? Crap! How the hell are we going to cover that?
Oh I know, we'll tell this part first and then follow it right up with how unstable the country is. Yeah, and then we'll remind everyone about kidnappings and beheadings. Yeah, that should do it. Then we can say we're being fair and balanced."

To hell with CNN. They should join Dan Blather in the "journalism" graveyard.

+1
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:29:59 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dude, they HATE BUSH, and don't give a wet slap about anything else!

It's simple, really....

Absolutely.

Check the latest poll numbers. When asked,  I think it goes 80% of Bush voters are voting FOR Bush. 17% of Bush voters are voting AGAINST Kerry.  I think it goes that 50% of Kerry voters are voting AGAINST Bush, rather than FOR Kerry.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top